Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

What do you think of our new batch of recruits to the Platoon?

Jaymay promised we'd win a cup this year. We all know this is a given but how jealous will Bonky be?

Do you have anymore money because I need to pay all these players

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Review the jets draftees

Quote:Originally posted by Atlas@Sep 22 2016, 11:09 AM
Review the jets draftees

This means Bonk will actually have to bother figuring out who they are ahead of time. :lol:

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Have you guys gotten a chance to play the new NHL 17 game yet? What do you think?

What makes a quality pasta in your opinion?

How deep are you guys going tonight down the rabbit hole? How many bowls deep specifically?

Honest thoughts and opinions on the Collins trade?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Atlas@Sep 22 2016, 11:09 AM
Review the jets draftees

Important follow-up: Why is Zach Evans a bum?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

<a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a>, can I recommend a movie clip for the intro?

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IIAdHEwiAy8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IIAdHEwiAy8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Answered

Talked to Bonk and we're definitely on for Friday night. Don't miss out on a once in a lifetime chance to get your questions answered. (well, until next week anyway)

Are you going to do anything special for Podcast #50?

How are you liking the fantasy stats on the Bojo Machine?

Would you draft any of the new Detroit players to an SHL team?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Sep 29 2016, 01:13 PM
Are you going to do anything special for Podcast #50?

[b]How are you liking the fantasy stats on the Bojo Machine?

Would you draft any of the new Detroit players to an SHL team?[/b]

Good one.

This week I wrote a massive media piece about a 160 TPE inactive enforcer from my juniors team last season because I'm screwed up in the head. In it, I talked about this goon's lone goal in his career, which happened to come in the playoffs. In that vein, what's the funniest or most awesome random-ass thing that has happened to your player or a team you were on in the SHL?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Anyone you know hiring a chemist? Smile)

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Sep 29 2016, 03:19 PM
Anyone you know hiring a chemist?  Smile)

You can move to HTown and bunk with me, there's a QC lab tech job at AmSpec open. Yay helping O&G companies!

Getting that fantasy track rolling this season, got stuck with 8th/9th OVA. Picked up Knight and Razin in Group 19, any chance I can make my team the Big Slappy Fantasy Team (will you guys fall to my picks)? EDIT: Leafs is stupid, picked up Big with his 2nd rounder Crybaby

How many PGS will you do now that every SHL member is allowed to do SMJHL PGS?

Summer is over, which only means one thing, eggnog season is coming up. Any special egg nogs you guys looking to try?

Is nickleback and eggnog the perfect date?

Who will have the better season, slappy/bonk? individual and team perspective

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Will Slappy help me beat Bonk in Fantasy?

How excited are you for KP's sophomore season?

It's getting colder out lately, have you guys switched from Mesh shorts to Sweat Pants yet?

What do you think of the amazing sigs I submitted today? Yes I made one of them using paint, but more importanly how does Slappy feel about being on the receiving end of BIG Manius? Clearly not the 1st time either...

Do either of your teams have a chance at beating the even more stacked Calgary Dragons this season?

Will Big Manius lead the league in pims again this year? What about fights with fans?

Will Slappy McDoodle finally break out this season? We're not talking about backne...

Name your top 3 hottest wrestling chicks of all-time. Sorry Bonk, Fabulous Moolah/Mae Young are not options.

Bonk, True or False... When holding in a poop while driving home, tapping your index finger rapidly on the steering wheel and also turning down the radio will help... (compare this to a real life experience, Watertown, NY, circa 2007)

:lol:

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite