Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Anyone else got anything for us, please?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Sorry Auction Draft fell apart again...

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Mar 30 2017, 04:35 PM
Anyone else got anything for us, please?

I got DEEEEEZ NUTS for ya.

Sorry

How many friends or family have you tried to bring to th site

Regression sucks. Any plans on how to prepare your player for the future as you take precious tpe away?

Who retires first?

I went to watch my COCKS play here in Charleston and win against the citadel 15-1 in baseball. Is this a sign that they win in basketball?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

last chance Popcorn

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Lady cocks advcancing to the finals! Surely a good sign for the manly cocks right?

What would life be like if you and bonk had gotten drafted by the opposite team?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Pour one out for our fearless leader, Bonk. http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2194076

Zach Evans | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Have you ever gone to see a movie and gotten so sick of it that you walked out before it finished?

If you could rebrand an SHL team, which one would you rebrand and what would the new theme be?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

It is questions we desire and answers we promise. Join us on our weekly walk on the dumb side, please.

Thoughts on the SHL IIHF medal round thus far?

Did you follow this latest SMJHL draft? Have any prospects stood out to you two yet?

In the event that you do this after the last NHL game is finished, can we hear your thoughts on your Stanley Cup brackets?

Thoughts on the NHL not going to the Olympics?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I came right here cause I just made my last fantasy pick, pretty sure I had the fastest group (group 6). How do you think your teams will do?

I was just copying recent picks out of your guys draft and I think my team ended up strong as fuck.

b]ToeDragon84[/b]
F - Theo Kane Blizzard
F - Luke Fleming Jets
F -
D - Wyatt Wolker Rage
D - Lord Vader Renegades
G - Hunter Wong Dragons

And I just drafted Bure from New with the last F pick lol. Think I'm going to do something in fantasy for once?

If you guys had to do a league job around here what would you want to do? Anything from I guess fantasy manager to commish (fuck being commish tho).

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Slappy confidently predicted the newest member of Winnipeg management. How much does that guy suck?

I'm currently sitting in a Bojangles and looking at three trucks occupying five parking spots. Why are people assholes?

IMO Double Media week was a rousing success. What were some of your favorite contributions, so that we can positively reinforce these fine souls?

Zach Evans | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

We'll most likely start recording within the hour, so get them in before time runs out.

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Apr 7 2017, 09:54 AM
I'm currently sitting in a Bojangles and looking at three trucks occupying five parking spots. Why are people assholes?

This is a Carolinan (Carolinian?) epidemic.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Why is Pietra Volkova the biggest scrub?

Who are you rooting for in the IIHF finals?

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars