Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

answered.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

First off... Love the post Slappy made regarding letting someone else take the spotlight. Wkp has been a force and its unfortunate they haven't reached their penultimate goal during your career yet.

So to the questions...

What do each of your teams need to do to make it to the playoffs this season?

Who do you predict will have a breakout season?

Who makes the playoffs this season?

Over/Under in wins for each team this season.

[Image: Wally.png]

Thanks to Wally for getting the ball rolling on the questions front. Cheers

We could definitively use quite a few more though so keep em rollin in. :D

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

MY AC BROKE SO I CAN'T EVEN FOCUS TO ASK QUESTIONS FUCK

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Apr 13 2017, 06:30 PM
MY AC BROKE SO I CAN'T EVEN FOCUS TO ASK QUESTIONS FUCK

So you're GHot at the moment?

Podcast questions and shit -

- I'm still amazed at how ridiculous Fantasy Group 14 is. How do you think the draft went? Whose looking good outside of you two? Which one of you two will conquer the other and claim fantasy whisperer crown?

- Wally referenced one of Slappy's posts, and didn't even mention the conversation! Thoughts on any of the discussions re: removing strengths and/or weaknesses?

- An update from my question a couple of weeks ago - Zach Evans fought to a draw with Jonathan Lundberg during the preseason. What does Evans need to do to get the upper hand next time? Are figure fours allowed?

EDIT: Evans fight tracker update - Beat up Lord Vader in a line brawl with the Renegades. Those heated preseason rivalries. JUST LIKE YOU TAUGHT ME BONK

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

So how bad do y'all think Evans is going to beat Volkova, fantasy-wise, this season?

If not about the two of us, what could we perhaps expect the next Big Slappy Wager to be about?

Slappy: Why is this picture of a baby eagle the perfect representation of Volkova on our team? Hmm

[Image: 6e40ab6f683ec7302e0bc46cbe87eb92.jpg]

Do you enjoy being lines coach or captain more?

Bonk: How much do you appreciate your title on the site?

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Thoughts on the NHL Playoffs so far? Who do you think will win the Ducks/Calgary series?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

How many more seasons until we win the cup, Slappy?

Bonk is number 11 (I think) in the top 100. Would Slappy be higher if he also played defense?

I'm gonna need your addresses if you guys still want to come down next year.

Drink one for belgarat. He was a cool guy that just didn't want to deal with the bullshit anymore.

Do you think I screwed up the league when I became commish

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

In going to Bojos house will you stop at mine?

Would you come to my SHL bachelor party?

[Image: OaSEcaw]

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

The time rapidly approaches when Bonk and I will need your assistance yet again. Get those questions and comments in here and help get this thing rolling. Thank you.

first time in a long time, sorry I haven't been the best podcast bro

So SimonT is considering adding Corsi and Fenwick to the sim. I'm trying to do it manually, but that sucks extreme ass. Would possession stats like Corsi and Fenwick help better determine which players in the league are good versus lucky?

Also talk Commissioner stuffs and what The Big Slappy Commissioner Team would do to make the league better if given the chance.

As good as c's questions are, they're not going to fill an hour. Would a few of you nice ladies and gentlemen care to help some brothers out?

Why are my Ducks always making me have heart attacks?

Why is McDavid so fast? What the hell is this kid on?

Who is your favorite movie star (currently working) of all time?

Who is your favorite movie star (not currently working) of all time?

What's the most exiting playoff series right now in the NHL, to you?

Who should the new Commish be? :3

Have either of you two ever been robbed? :o (i hope not)

What kind of beer can you boys recommend? Basically, what have you been drinking as of late?

Do either of you ever drink wine? If so what kind?

Most underrated player on your team?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Knew you didn't drink wine

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]