Create Account

Official Rap/R&B discussion thread

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Apr 16 2017, 12:15 AM
Saturday I'm going to see Migos, Young Thug, 21, and Yachty

there'll be some decent DJs there too like Jauz, Louis the Child, Quinn XCII, etc.

sooooooooo excited

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPv2HrEcTHM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPv2HrEcTHM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>
Holy fuck Finn tell me how it is.

Hopefully thugger actually shows up

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Apr 16 2017, 02:40 AM

Holy fuck Finn tell me how it is.

Hopefully thugger actually shows up
Dunno why he wouldn't show up, I just hope he puts on a good show (him and Migos especially)

I'll keep you posted kit B)

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

the beat on humble is so fkin good

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Apr 16 2017, 12:50 AM

Dunno why he wouldn't show up, I just hope he puts on a good show (him and Migos especially)

I'll keep you posted kit&nbsp; B)
Thugger is notorious for not showing up to shows. Not saying it's happens often just like that he misses a lot more than other rappers.

Still I'm the biggest thugger fan ever and migos is my 2nd favorite rn so ya u gotta let me know what songs r played n shit

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Apr 16 2017, 03:05 AM

Thugger is notorious for not showing up to shows. Not saying it's happens often just like that he misses a lot more than other rappers.

Still I'm the biggest thugger fan ever and migos is my 2nd favorite rn so ya u gotta let me know what songs r played n shit
I've got this feeling that Thugger is only going to play stuff from Jeffrey/I'm Up/Slime Seasons, but I REALLLLLLY wanna hear Barter 6. Like all of it.

Migos can play anything really, I know they're gonna just go down the CULTURE tracklist and throw in a few old ones like Versace and maybe Bricks.

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Apr 16 2017, 02:59 AM
the beat on humble is so fkin good
you mean the Jimmy Wopo - Elm Street beat?

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B-agUlNitPE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B-agUlNitPE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

(im joking)

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Apr 16 2017, 01:19 AM

I've got this feeling that Thugger is only going to play stuff from Jeffrey/I'm Up/Slime Seasons, but I REALLLLLLY wanna hear Barter 6. Like all of it.

Migos can play anything really, I know they're gonna just go down the CULTURE tracklist and throw in a few old ones like Versace and maybe Bricks.
Ya barter 6 lit af, but so are slime 3 and Jeffery tbh.

Definitely they'll do like guwop because that's on Jeffery with migos.

Idk I'm jelly af is all, that's like my dream concert

Affiliate of:

declined a summer job because they wanted me to start during the Migos/Thugger concert

Bootygoons C U L T U R E

today is da day boyz

[Image: ubTHjRf.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Apr 16 2017, 02:21 AM

you mean the Jimmy Wopo - Elm Street beat?

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B-agUlNitPE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B-agUlNitPE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

(im joking)
Damn... hating on Wopo.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Apr 22 2017, 11:12 AM

Damn... hating on Wopo.
I wasn't hating on Wopo hahah I just thought Kendrick's beat sounded a lot like his Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Apr 22 2017, 10:19 AM

I wasn't hating on Wopo hahah I just thought Kendrick's beat sounded a lot like his Tongue
Did you hear Elm St PT 2?

Mans got bars.

so, yesterday's festival lineup..

Yachty - Personally thought he was mediocre, ended his set with a string of good songs but I just wasn't really feeling it myself. All of my friends loved him though. Personally would give him like a 6/10.

21 Savage - He was decent. Like, a 6.5/10. Ocean Drive was great.

Migos - Unreal. 11/10. Best performance I've seen by anyone, ever. A truly religious experience. Played Culture + Hannah Montana + Bricks + others. The crowd was absolutely in love with them. They brought out Lil Yachty and 21 for their set and played Peek a Boo.

Young Thug - I love Thug a LOT but I was a bit underwhelmed. He mostly played his pop songs where he just sings and that's fine but I was hoping to hear a lot more of Barter 6. He did at least with With That and Check though. Still a pretty good performance, I'd say 8/10.

Bought into the negative hype and didn't really listen to Wale's new album... I'm actually really enjoying it. Dude is pretty damn underrated. Feel like his albums always get undeserved flack.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@May 23 2017, 10:47 PM
Bought into the negative hype and didn't really listen to Wale's new album... I'm actually really enjoying it. Dude is pretty damn underrated. Feel like his albums always get undeserved flack.

TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

but nah if you like it then cool. I found that shit terrible

Not as bad as the Lil Boat album though

[Image: aOowRDF.png]