Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 07:19 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Evening Feellas and glad to hear your taping tonight!

- what 3 organizations does baby bonk want to play for? And what 1 team is a definite NO?... and why!

- Driftwood got the call this week and will be entering the dragons lineup!

What 1 player are you looking forward to beating up this season? What players are you looking forward to getting on the ice with?.... and getting on the ice against?

God bless -

Izzy-

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Talked to Slappy earlier today. We figured we should do a podcast so we'd appreciate it if anyone could provide us with any questions.

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 11:56 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hello gentleman and good evening!

1. please talk about the SHL draft and how baby-bonk went 25th! ...  how and why did this happen? please break it down for us...

2... Another shocker for me was Nikki Pederson jr going 31st....Were there any other draft shockers for you in terms of going to high or going to low? ..

3. Rumor has it that on his way out of STL.. Slappy took a dirty dump in Bonks assigned locker.. is there any truth to this dastardly deed??

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

07-11-2018, 11:54 PMMike Izzy Wrote: 3. Rumor has it that on his way out of STL.. Slappy took a dirty dump in Bonks assigned locker.. is there any truth to this dastardly deed??

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

how much real money do you think it'd cost to buy the entire shl asking for a friend

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Let's hear those preseason predictions, as what has been an excruciatingly long offseason due to the forum move is finally coming to a close

Slappy, on my last podcast you asked for my thoughts on awards. Now that we know who won, let's hear y'alls thoughts on the outcomes. Namely HOW IN THE HELL DID MIKKO LINNA NOT WIN THE RAZOV THIS IS AN OUTRAGE DID THE COMMITTEE LITERALLY ONLY LOOK AT POINTS FOR EVERYTHING?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Any thoughts on the World Juniors? Have you been following it at all?

Any quick predictions on the challenge cup winner? Four star?

Any teams (shl or smjhl) you think had a really good draft? A terrible one?

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Pick your all-rookie team from the SMJHL after training camp and preseason--3 forwards, 2 defense, 1 goalie

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 07:40 PM by Steelhead77.)

Projections and expectations for Otis B Driftwood in his rookie season with the Dragons? Any concern about the rookie hazing Esa has planned?

Feelings on this --> http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2463407

Projections on the amount of tip-touching that will go on between Lil'Manius and Nicky Pedersen Jr in the St.Louis locker room this season?

Chicken Breasts or Chicken Thighs?

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 11:00 PM by CFJ.)

Alright after listening to the podcast and finding out Lil Manius is on the Crows now through the Crows LR. It sort of makes us apart of the same family, am I right? All of us have played or are about to play in Bonk's case for the Crows. My question is how have the Crows family have been treating you? Ryan Perlman aka TML & Joe are the reason why my player exists in the SHL, after me being inactive the first season in the SMJHL. I'm pretty sure they welcomed both of you with open arms, just like they did with me.

As always, cheers fellas Cheers

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 01:39 AM by AlwaysGettingHaxed.)

What are your thoughts on the rumors of AGH Agency looking to bring a new client into the SMJHL/SHL fold, possibly as early as season 43?

Guess this one can go on the next podcast, there is time for this to be answered.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Never before in human history have you, the average citizen, had a chance to make a mark as impactful and lasting as the opportunity before you now. You, yes you, even you in the back there, can be one of the few, the proud, the BSH question askers!

Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

S41 awards have come and gone, and S42 is here. Which S41 award winners do you think will have the best seasons, and which do you think are having the worst?

Which SHL player do you think is most likely to be hospitalized for eating an especially hot chili pepper?