Create Account

Weekend Funtime: An SHL Tale

Guys don't fight. My name is @Samee and i think we should all be friends, on the Riots roster. Who even cares about the Avengers or the Justice League when ERIK KARLSSON GOT TRADED TO THE SHARKS!?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 06:14 PM by ToeDragon84.)

.. Samee beckons from his corner of the shit and piss filled auditorium. One of the many random cries from SHL members that have spent the past few days starving and watching thousands of their fellow users die. Just over 350 remain...

(There's more ppl than I thot oops lets add some back)

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

The other day I walked outside and it smelled like a toaster oven. I couldn't believe it. You know that ozone type smell? Like something was burning? Then with a flash, it was all over.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

09-29-2018, 09:10 PMSleepy Wrote: The other day I walked outside and it smelled like a toaster oven. I couldn't believe it. You know that ozone type smell? Like something was burning? Then with a flash, it was all over.

...an iridescent light, the one to penetrate thick fog, was the only source of livelihood in the general premises. Unexpectedly, from seemingly nowhere, a howling scream of relief and terror reigned from the western side of the Pennsylvania turnpike. No, it couldn't be. The smoke cleared from around the figure, as only a movie script could write, as Gorlab himself emerged from the chaos.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

LARGEST PUNISHMENT IN SHL HISTORY

09-29-2018, 04:38 PMSearchBing Wrote: Guys don't fight. My name is @Samee and i think we should all be friends, on the Riots roster. Who even cares about the Avengers or the Justice League when ERIK KARLSSON GOT TRADED TO THE SHARKS!?

Senators are going to be a good team because Karlsson is cancer in the locker room. And the senators will win the stanley cup because of this right @Samee

09-29-2018, 10:47 PMNJBadApple Wrote: ...an iridescent light, the one to penetrate thick fog, was the only source of livelihood in the general premises.  Unexpectedly, from seemingly nowhere, a howling scream of relief and terror reigned from the western side of the Pennsylvania turnpike.  No, it couldn't be.  The smoke cleared from around the figure, as only a movie script could write, as Gorlab himself emerged from the chaos.

The crowd stood in the horror as the one who shant be named emerged. "Fools, your internal bickering and fighting has broken your bonds, and has make you weak and ready for attack, COME FORTH! MY BANNEEs" - Gorlab

Behind Gorland flurried out an army of former banned members, all as horribly disfigured, offensive and as into bronies as they day they were banished.

The Bannee's rushed the stadium to attack the unsuspecting SHL community.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Within the stadium there was a hush over the crowd. Unable to fathom what was about to pierce the entrance, they were already entranced and dumbstruck by a nude goaltender literally standing on his head in the center of the room.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

The goaltender then sang,

"Bitch,
Bitch,
Bitch,

I'm a boss ass Bitch,
Bitch,
Bitch,

boss ass Bitch,
Bitch,
Bitch yeah,
Bitch.

Suck it."

And spun 360 degrees on his head.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Seeing the goaltender spin on his head like a demon, the crowd started to cheer for him stunning the other persons around. Who would have guess someone with so much equipment could spin so well.

PS: bring back 15 words pt

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

09-30-2018, 10:44 AMEvok Wrote: Seeing the goaltender spin on his head like a demon, the crowd started to cheer for him stunning the other persons around. Who would have guess someone with so much equipment could spin so well.

As he was nakedly spinning his defencemen skated by and was hit in the eye with his spinning manhood. With one hit the defencemens eye popped right out of its socket and onto the ice.

Falcons

09-30-2018, 11:10 AMKing Wrote:
09-30-2018, 10:44 AMEvok Wrote: Seeing the goaltender spin on his head like a demon, the crowd started to cheer for him stunning the other persons around. Who would have guess someone with so much equipment could spin so well.

As he was nakedly spinning his defencemen skated by and was hit in the eye with his spinning manhood. With one hit the defencemens eye popped right out of its socket and onto the ice.

as the eye rolled away from its socket the defesemen started screaming in pain and calling forth a demonic precance, the demon rose from the ground. It was non other then...

RETIRED

The man, the myth, the Austrian legend, Mike Izzy rising from the ground. The crowd started cheering and a standing ovation as Izzy started to....

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

...been caught in a cocaine scandal. A total of 11 Jets player where caught by local police to be apart of a cocaine ring. Suspensions are coming soon per Mike Izzy sources.

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2018, 12:12 PM by Acsolap.)

In an attempt to escape, Mike Izzy pulled a hidden leaver causing kilos and kilos of cocaine to pour into the crowd and ice from bags hidden in the rafters...

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

09-30-2018, 12:12 PMAcsolap Wrote: In an attempt to escape, Mike Izzy pulled a hidden leaver causing kilos and kilos of cocaine to pour into the crowd and ice from bags hidden in the rafters...

Not realizing how much he was unloading be the entire audience gets drown in 4 feet of cocaine. People are suffocating the cocaine. Good thing the avengers are in the building to try and save the day....

Falcons