Create Account

Rush Post-Draft Reaction on SHL Tonight

Man, I would have loved to gone 2nd round in my SMJHL draft class. Ended up going 4rd round at #32, decided to prove wrong everyone GM who passed on me and I'm in the top 3 highest TPE in my draft class, well respected(I hope), hold updater job, co gm job, making articles I enjoy and that other people enjoy, all while managing getting drafted at 32 overall.

Aliester Cain was drafted 2nd to last, and that didnt stop him from being one of the best goalies in the draft class. This was in Round 11

David Fantobens, even though he doesnt earn a lot of TPE like the rest of us, is having a great time in the League. No one expected him to be active in the 9th round.

If you dont like where you got drafted, what Happens is that there is another draft... The SHL draft, where I went from 32nd OA to 3rd OA. Anything can happen, you just have to prove the doubters wrong and dont get pissy when they chose another guy over you and then drafted you 7 spots later.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Although I welcome the non-stop fan fare, I must clarify.... to all these stories about where you guys were drafted in the SMHL and SHL drafts.....

[Image: Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif?ssl=1]

10-26-2018, 09:58 AMluketd Wrote: well respected(I hope)

for the most part. You are a Flyers fan though so ehhhhhh

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

10-26-2018, 10:07 AMFlowseidon Wrote:
10-26-2018, 09:58 AMluketd Wrote: well respected(I hope)

for the most part. You are a Flyers fan though so ehhhhhh

You must like me, we have gritty

10-26-2018, 12:46 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote:
10-26-2018, 12:45 AMRush Wrote: Nah, I'm good.

Colorado has your rights, you aren't a FA. And I'm not gonna sign you. If you plan on leaving I think it would be best that way.
Just release him if you have no intentions of signing him

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

I was drafted 5th overall as a 1st gen, probably because I'm better. Does that narrative work more?

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

10-26-2018, 10:11 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
10-26-2018, 12:46 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: Colorado has your rights, you aren't a FA. And I'm not gonna sign you. If you plan on leaving I think it would be best that way.
Just release him if you have no intentions of signing him

But that gives him the power in this situation. What you do is wait for him to break, hash out a deal, and follow up with a sign and trade.

That is if any team would even want to trade for him.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

10-26-2018, 10:18 AMInciteHysteria Wrote:
10-26-2018, 10:11 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Just release him if you have no intentions of signing him

But that gives him the power in this situation. What you do is wait for him to break, hash out a deal, and follow up with a sign and trade.

Gives him the power to what? Sign with teams who apparently don’t want him? Cmon lol just retaining his rights only to say fuck you and not offer a contract is just going to end up being a drawn out shitshow

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Colorado refuses to sign and refuses to trade. That’s fine, but there is a legit grievance coming their way. Can’t own my rights, keep me off the ice, and then claim I’m not technically a rookie.

10-26-2018, 10:30 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
10-26-2018, 10:18 AMInciteHysteria Wrote: But that gives him the power in this situation. What you do is wait for him to break, hash out a deal, and follow up with a sign and trade.

Gives him the power to what? Sign with teams who apparently don’t want him? Cmon lol just retaining his rights only to say fuck you and not offer a contract is just going to end up being a drawn out shitshow

Oh god, is this gonna turn into the Jeff Carter situation?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11617693]

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

10-26-2018, 10:30 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
10-26-2018, 10:18 AMInciteHysteria Wrote: But that gives him the power in this situation. What you do is wait for him to break, hash out a deal, and follow up with a sign and trade.

They did offer a contract, Rush rejected it

Someone’s got an ego problem lmfao

My balls stank

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

10-26-2018, 09:58 AMluketd Wrote: I'm in the top 4 highest TPE in my draft class

ftfy

RETIRED

10-26-2018, 10:39 AMWaters Wrote: My balls stank

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww brooooooooo

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)