Create Account

Samee Disciplinary Action + New Rule

11-18-2018, 03:46 PM39alaska39 Wrote: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2525166

Is this not him saying he would stop or...?

a bit late

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

11-18-2018, 03:43 PMSamee Wrote: I didnt refuse to stop publicly  posting trade block information, I refused to give up my source

Ask anyone in Colorado's locker room and they'll tell you I'm the first to tell @Samee when they're being an idiot, but I have his back here. There is a huge difference between refusing to give up one's source and refusing to publicly post trade block info. At least align your rationale with the facts of the situation.

I've been in my position almost no time at all, but it's been clear the SHL HO consistently makes the SMJHL HO's job harder through having to react to strange disciplinary decisions. Moreso, it's no wonder why numerous people are constantly sniping at us and our decisions with the insanity y'all put out there.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

this violates samee's rights as a citizen. for breaking the geneva, un bill of rights, american and japanese constitutions, i am allowed to report the head office to the united nations. you will be receiving summons shortly

11-18-2018, 03:52 PMhhh81 Wrote:
11-18-2018, 03:43 PMSamee Wrote: I didnt refuse to stop publicly  posting trade block information, I refused to give up my source

Ask anyone in Colorado's locker room and they'll tell you I'm the first to tell @Samee when they're being an idiot, but I have his back here. There is a huge difference between refusing to give up one's source and refusing to publicly post trade block info. At least align your rationale with the facts of the situation.

I've been in my position almost no time at all, but it's been clear the SHL HO consistently makes the SMJHL HO's job harder through having to react to strange disciplinary decisions. Moreso, it's no wonder why numerous people are constantly sniping at us and our decisions with the insanity y'all put out there.

When did you get the Federation Head? congrats btw!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-18-2018, 03:52 PMhhh81 Wrote:

I asked him to stop and his response was:

sameToday at 9:56 AM
Mhm
You cant suspend me

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

@WannabeFinn, did you leak those reports? I have to 100% take you at your word so choose carefully.

Damn samee

Dat Seattle 1st look juicy af tho

Doubt is a dream killer

11-18-2018, 03:57 PMDangles13 Wrote:
11-18-2018, 03:52 PMhhh81 Wrote: Ask anyone in Colorado's locker room and they'll tell you I'm the first to tell @Samee when they're being an idiot, but I have his back here. There is a huge difference between refusing to give up one's source and refusing to publicly post trade block info. At least align your rationale with the facts of the situation.

I asked him to stop and his response was:

Mhm
You cant suspend me

in direct response to this [Image: XChLcw6.png]

11-18-2018, 03:36 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
11-18-2018, 03:36 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Yeah but it started the classic Free JP Fund ((:

I still have so much $$ from that Smile)

Can I have my 10m back plz

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

11-18-2018, 04:00 PMsarmo Wrote: Damn samee

Everything hurts and I want to die.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

11-18-2018, 04:00 PMSamee Wrote:
11-18-2018, 03:57 PMDangles13 Wrote: I asked him to stop and his response was:

Mhm
You cant suspend me

in direct response to this [Image: XChLcw6.png]

That's my bad, it was the only thing you posted and I was talking to Clint and Plas at that point.

This ain't it chief

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

11-18-2018, 04:06 PMStaticShocked Wrote:
11-18-2018, 04:00 PMsarmo Wrote: Damn samee

Everything hurts and I want to die.

Hey, atleast you didn't give up a top 5 ovr pick to the pride for a 1300+tpe guy that is now on Seattle. Sad life.

Doubt is a dream killer

Question: Just like in JP's disciplinary action is there a reason why we dont see who voted for and against? Just curious, thank you for responding.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-18-2018, 04:11 PMluketd Wrote: Question: Just like in JP's disciplinary action is there a reason why we dont see who voted for and against? Just curious, thank you for responding.

Cuz HO a bunch of tortillas

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers