Create Account

TOI

01-06-2019, 12:56 AMZombiewolf Wrote: We should drop every non rookies ice level to 0% tbh it’s only fair

This checks out

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

What was mcz doing?

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 02:24 AM by DanbyRem.)

01-06-2019, 02:13 AMxDParK Wrote: What was mcz doing?

95% 0-0-5
3% 0-5-0
2% 0-5-0
0% 5-0-0

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

This is abuse

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 05:05 AM by Chris-McZehrl.)

WTF

I was not the menber who did start this shit and also was not the reason for that. What I know it was WPG or so as reason.

I know many in the past were just blaming me and other if they did that before or after were heroes. You better be fair and mention all manager they did that and if you do that ... then you will ask yourself .... wow so many did that before McZ also after him? I did Never something at first. Just did copy the same advantages what other did use.

So Stop this shit talking

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Also... abuse durability? Nobody can adjust their fucking durability dum dum

01-06-2019, 04:53 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: WTF

I was not the menber who did start this shit and also was not the reason for that. What I know it was WPG or so as reason.

I know many in the past were just blaming me and other if they did that before or after were heroes. You better be fair and mention all manager they did that and if you do that ... then you will ask yourself .... wow so many did that before McZ also after him? I did Never something at first. Just did copy the same advantages what other did use.

Everything is your fault and always will be. Tongue

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-06-2019, 08:58 AMDangles13 Wrote:
01-06-2019, 04:53 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: WTF

Everything is your fault and always will be.  Tongue

I am my fault :(

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

01-06-2019, 08:56 AMGrapehead Wrote: Also... abuse durability? Nobody can adjust their fucking durability dum dum

I think that what he meant was that if injuries were turned on and since the sim program was balanced around the fact that injuries could occur, the fact we turned it off allows player to play 50% of the ice time because if injuries were on, it is most likely those players would be injured after a couple of games. This is an abuse of durability being turned off as the natural balance from the game to do such would be to make a durability check.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

It is an issue, but it likely always will be. Not nearly as egregious as it used to be. The limits put on in the 30’s are helping curb the worst of it. At the end of the day, we are not going to get 100 percent realism because of both sim and user issues.

And McZ my boy, you may not have originated the issue, but you sure as shit mastered it. I give you credit. I’ve never seen anyone else who could leverage this sim quite the way you did. You are a master. Embrace it.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

01-06-2019, 10:48 AMmicool132 Wrote:
01-06-2019, 08:56 AMGrapehead Wrote: Also... abuse durability? Nobody can adjust their fucking durability dum dum

I think that what he meant was that if injuries were turned on and since the sim program was balanced around the fact that injuries could occur, the fact we turned it off allows player to play 50% of the ice time because if injuries were on, it is most likely those players would be injured after a couple of games. This is an abuse of durability being turned off as the natural balance from the game to do such would be to make a durability check.

Personally I'd love to see injuries turned on, but it's a non-starter for most people I've talked to.

It'd just be cool if people didn't want to change a rule every time a team had some unexpected and/or prolonged success.

I assure you that I know absolutely nothing about this topic in any way shape or form

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 02:36 PM by Chris-McZehrl.)

01-06-2019, 02:11 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: It is an issue, but it likely always will be. Not nearly as egregious as it used to be. The limits put on in the 30’s are helping curb the worst of it. At the end of the day, we are not going to get 100 percent realism because of both sim and user issues.

And McZ my boy, you may not have originated the issue, but you sure as shit mastered it. I give you credit. I’ve never seen anyone else who could leverage this sim quite the way you did. You are a master. Embrace it.

we had many players in offense with more ice time than my two players Chris and VLAD McZ! so I bring here up facts and not fake facts or so! it was the time in the SHL the most did that! just teams like CGY or so werent be able to do that because of more active members on the team. But Merica as example had in S21 1463 minutes in the reg season and Creller in S25 with 1470 minutes in the reg season. also above my highest minutes in reg season (1440 min in S30) Scholz (S37), Cunningham (S23), and some very near on this 1440 min ... again Scholz (S34), Luke Fleming (S36), Jason Visser (S37 / VLAD was also on WPG and the Top Scorer with less min), Clitsome (S29), Brovalchuk (S22), Simons (S26), then my 2nd highest total minutes in a reg season in S34 as we won the cup (with 1429 min) we have a lot of players with those numbers but all just love it to fuck down my name all the time!

some notes from the past:
Kaspar Abraham S13 1396 min in reg season
Claude Perron S13 1354 min in reg season
Joe McKeil S14 1336 min in reg season
Jordan Nugent Hall S14 1334 min in reg season
Bryan Whisonant S13 1334 min in reg season
Claudio Krecji S6 1332 min in reg season
Smirnov Light S12 1326 min in reg season
Elias Armia S14 1324 min in reg season

many more!

so I never was the reason because I was not the first one who did that not the highest min in a reg season one and also not the last one! that are very important facts in my eyes.

you can check that all here: Bojo Machine

you also see them very quickly in the stat SB if you sort the minutes played of the Seasons section!!!

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

01-06-2019, 02:25 PMGrapehead Wrote: =It'd just be cool if people didn't want to change a rule every time a team had some unexpected and/or prolonged success.

Good thing we'll never have to worry about that with SFP

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia