Create Account

Werewolf Game 8!

01-09-2019, 09:40 PMml002 Wrote:
01-09-2019, 09:35 PMBadWolf Wrote: Cause im singleing you out?

Nah cause you follow any chance you can to muddle the conversation

I’m legitly not trying to muddle it. Just pointing out when I think something sounds weird imo

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

01-09-2019, 08:21 PMMack Wrote: I just went back to 6 hours ago when I first voted for Ace, which I again took back as soon as he said he was the Knight. But anyways I went back to see who is quiet since then.

No posts from

@"AtlasHunter"  @39alaska39 @Troy_McClure03

Would love to hear their thoughts. Also @Ace  what do you think about the posts since you came out as Knight?

Yeah I've been at work for the last 5 hours. Sorry about that. Ace's reveal is a bit suspect, but honestly, no one has caught my attention to a degree enough to point a finger at and try and single anyone out.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Lmao suspect how?

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

01-09-2019, 05:48 PMml002 Wrote:
01-09-2019, 05:43 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: Doesn't it seem like the knight's ability only make it so that he can reveal is role? lol

The Knight's best strat is to be loud and outspoken. Call out ppl because they can risk the lynching/ww attack. Ace claiming it is fishy since he's been dead quiet until then

Well I have been busy with work stuff. I can take a picture of my outlook calendar if needed lmao

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I fully believe Ace tbh, it's pretty easy for someone to disprove it if he's not the knight.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-09-2019, 11:06 PMTommySalami Wrote: I fully believe Ace tbh, it's pretty easy for someone to disprove it if he's not the knight.

By claiming being the knight? That doesn't prove anything. The only other way is to hang him and see if he lives, but that kinda defeats the purpose of having a knight.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

01-09-2019, 11:08 PMml002 Wrote:
01-09-2019, 11:06 PMTommySalami Wrote: I fully believe Ace tbh, it's pretty easy for someone to disprove it if he's not the knight.

By claiming being the knight? That doesn't prove anything. The only other way is to hang him and see if he lives, but that kinda defeats the purpose of having a knight.

Well no one has even tried to disprove him. It would be waaay more valuable to stick your neck out as the knight to go against ace than to sit back and let him claim it.

I dont see any harm in letting ace sit back, even segi said he thought he was important. I dont think he is a target so why bother.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

01-09-2019, 11:12 PMTommySalami Wrote:
01-09-2019, 11:08 PMml002 Wrote: By claiming being the knight? That doesn't prove anything. The only other way is to hang him and see if he lives, but that kinda defeats the purpose of having a knight.

Well no one has even tried to disprove him. It would be waaay more valuable to stick your neck out as the knight to go against ace than to sit back and let him claim it.

Disagree. The real knight can sit back and wait for the ww's to attack him and that disproves Ace's claim without having to cause the village to hang someone. I'm not saying that Ace isn't the knight, but his current strat as the knight is poor at best.

Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 11:26 PM by Sean.)

01-09-2019, 11:17 PMml002 Wrote: Disagree. The real knight can sit back and wait for the ww's to attack him and that disproves Ace's claim without having to cause the village to hang someone. I'm not saying that Ace isn't the knight, but his current strat as the knight is poor at best.

What other than a wolf, or someone working for the wolves would Ace be if he's pretending to be the knight? Someone giving themselves up as the knight would be valuable to figure that out if he is faking, which I don't think he is.

01-09-2019, 11:25 PMTommySalami Wrote:
01-09-2019, 11:17 PMml002 Wrote: Disagree. The real knight can sit back and wait for the ww's to attack him and that disproves Ace's claim without having to cause the village to hang someone. I'm not saying that Ace isn't the knight, but his current strat as the knight is poor at best.

What other than a wolf, or someone working for the wolves would Ace be if he's pretending to be the knight? Someone giving themselves up as the knight would be valuable to figure that out if he is faking, which I don't think he is.

So there's zero chance in your mind that Ace could be a wolf disguising himself as a knight?

01-09-2019, 11:28 PMml002 Wrote:
01-09-2019, 11:25 PMTommySalami Wrote: What other than a wolf, or someone working for the wolves would Ace be if he's pretending to be the knight? Someone giving themselves up as the knight would be valuable to figure that out if he is faking, which I don't think he is.

So there's zero chance in your mind that Ace could be a wolf disguising himself as a knight?

Not zero, but enough that I believe Ace, and I think it makes sense.

Falsely claiming to be the Knight as a wolf is super risky because then the real Knight could just step up and contest your claim, putting the spotlight on you. Seems like a pretty unnecessary risk for a wolf to take unless there is a ton of suspicion on you already, which wasn't the case with Ace.

01-09-2019, 11:49 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Falsely claiming to be the Knight as a wolf is super risky because then the real Knight could just step up and contest your claim, putting the spotlight on you. Seems like a pretty unnecessary risk for a wolf to take unless there is a ton of suspicion on you already, which wasn't the case with Ace.

Exactly

@BadWolf hi

[Image: capybar22_600.png]