Create Account

Thoughts on free agents

01-11-2019, 07:28 PMjRuutu Wrote:
01-11-2019, 07:24 PMDangles13 Wrote: What if your GM doesn't re-sign you and you are forced to hit free agency?

I don´t know, why would a GM do something like that though?

They loaded up for a cup and don't have space.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 07:50 PM by Zombiewolf.)

I say we reset all players so that they all have equal stats and we eliminate all tpe tasks so there is no way to earn any more tpe that way there is no need for FA and there is no need for players to leave any team. Its only fair we dont want people to get upset about FA

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

introduce recapture penalties instead yo

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

01-11-2019, 07:27 PMjRuutu Wrote:
01-11-2019, 07:23 PM39alaska39 Wrote: This is an odd one. Because I get it, but also, if we’re trying to keep the immersion high and be as true to reality as possible, then free agency is part of that. It’s part of playing simulated hockey and all GMs have to know thay

I´m not saying you should remove the FA, I´m just saying that people run to it too easily, which ruins other parts of the whole experience quite nicely.

I can see what you’re saying. However, I think if someone is unhappy, I don’t have an issue with them leaving in free agency. It would be disappointing from the team’s perspective sure, but that’s just part of the game in my opinion.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

01-11-2019, 07:42 PMDangles13 Wrote:
01-11-2019, 07:28 PMjRuutu Wrote: I don´t know, why would a GM do something like that though?

They loaded up for a cup and don't have space.

I guess you have to be a free agent then, quite rare event - or at least sounds like it would be

01-11-2019, 07:49 PMZombiewolf Wrote: I say we reset all players so that they all have equal stats and we eliminate all tpe tasks so there is no way to earn any more tpe that way there is no need for FA and there is no need for players to leave any team. Its only fair we dont want people to get upset about FA

I like the way you think, but might be too early for the TPE task elimination, some still like to do them?

01-11-2019, 07:53 PMdaBenchwarmer Wrote: introduce recapture penalties instead yo

Not 100% sure what that means, but willing to listen and learn.

01-11-2019, 07:56 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
01-11-2019, 07:27 PMjRuutu Wrote: I´m not saying you should remove the FA, I´m just saying that people run to it too easily, which ruins other parts of the whole experience quite nicely.

I can see what you’re saying. However, I think if someone is unhappy, I don’t have an issue with them leaving in free agency. It would be disappointing from the team’s perspective sure, but that’s just part of the game in my opinion.

Part of the game yes, but too big of a part in my opinion. Should be something people should do when they absolutely are forced to.

Guys I must go, but I´ll be back tomorrow, don´t ruin my blog thread meanwhile.

lol

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

01-11-2019, 07:35 PMRich Wrote: I got here as fast as I could. Did someone say  free agency?

That's rich coming from you

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-11-2019, 08:29 PM.bojo Wrote:
01-11-2019, 07:35 PMRich Wrote: I got here as fast as I could. Did someone say  free agency?

That's rich coming from you

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=6024520]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

01-11-2019, 08:31 PMml002 Wrote:
01-11-2019, 08:29 PM.bojo Wrote: That's rich coming from you

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=6024520]

[Image: smithers-are-they-booing-mep-no-they-re-...348582.png]

But instead of urns it's jo

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-11-2019, 07:49 PMZombiewolf Wrote: I say we reset all players so that they all have equal stats and we eliminate all tpe tasks so there is no way to earn any more tpe that way there is no need for FA and there is no need for players to leave any team. Its only fair we dont want people to get upset about FA

Then we turn the army game on

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

i didnt read all of this just the first few pages but no ones talking about MONEY. near the end of a career some people wanna stock up for their recreate, i know i did with my first player and was offered multiple 10+million contracts with muller, something i never wouldve gotten on edmonton

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

01-11-2019, 08:51 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:

Then we turn the army game on

What is the army game?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)