Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Erogenous-Parm

First off, Rest In Peace to the Boogeyman Derek Boogard.

The Montreal Militia have the rabid fan group known as the Militiamen. Once stopped at security for attempting to bring blunderbuss rifles into the arena to fire at the opposing team, they are as passionate as they are completely out of their minds.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Whenever you come to a St. Louis Scarecrows game you need to watch out for the St. Louis Hoovs. They lurk in the darkness, and they beat the shit out of anyone who speaks ill of Ty Hoover in the St. Louis arena. Be warned.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

As stated in the WFT's OP... Theres a Calgary Dragons fan club known as 'Erogenous-Parm'.. a group that trolls the away team when they sit in the penalty box. Needless to say by the 3rd period when everyone's wet and sticky it's not a good scene for the opposing players!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Edmonton Blizzard´s perhaps the most famous fan group is the husky honies, they are a local club - part time sumo wrestling and part time baking. They are really loud and hard to miss due to bright blue hair.

THe legendary anchorage armada, well known for their core of key female players, are home to some of the fiercest female fan sections known to north america. The furry fighters happen to be the most unique of all the fan groups though, as they show up to many games and fan events dressed in a wide array of costumes, clothes, and accessories displaying their love for the worlds furry felines and friends.

The San Francisco Pride have a notorious section of the stands, where the ticket holders call themselves 'The King's Court'. They all dress in medieval attire emblazoned with a crown with King's number on it. They insist on cheering in Olde English as well, so instead of Yay Team, they scream, Ye Verily and Forsooth!

It's quite annoying

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

The San Francisco Pride has a group of men dressed up in a greenguy suit and a lions head near the penalty box. They bring a boombox and play circle of life everytime the opposing team enters the penalty box

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

The Cuddle Club often shows up to the games in Edmonton, Alberta. They buy out an entire section and come to the games in Blizzard pajamas, pillows, and blankets and they all snuggle together for extreme comfort and warmth while watching the game.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

An entire group of absolute bottle rockets show up to my games in my jersey, follow me to the bar and try to get me to bring them home, best part is they leave their jerseys on my floor half the time so i sign them and sell them on Ebay... im a savage

[Image: nasty.png]

See Scruf has a women's section at the Jets games, ever since he got additional minutes at the big time level of the SHL, the women have made the ScrufDaddy section and one of the lucky women gets a ride home with Scruf after the game. @Scrufdaddy

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

So in Manhattan, there is a group of fans we call the Raggers. With every season ticket purchase the fan gets a card. And with the card the get a dollar amount discard with every goal scored by the Rage. 3 goals scored, 3 dollars off. 5 goals scored, 5 dollars off and so on. So with every goal scored the arena gets louder than normal, first when the Rage score and then a secord roar after the fans slam the rest of their beers.

[Image: 37Bgs1o.png]
Rage Usa raiders
DRAFTED 30TH OA S43
S42 WJC GOLD MEDAL
JESTER AWARD FINALIST S45
S45 ALL ROOKIE TEAM
S50 IIHF GOLD MEDAL
S52 CHALLENGE CUP CHAMPION

Here in the home of the Hamilton Steelhawks of the Simulation Hockey League, we consistently get a ground of four to five people that always start a wave going in the crowd. It really is quite entertaining.
(37 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

The New England Wolfpack are all about the community. So one game a year, the team allows single parents to bring their wolfpack to the game for free! Whether you're a single parent by widow, separation, divorce, whatever, we want to help you keep your kids happy. Bring them to the game. Families with two parents also get a deal for a different promotion, not sure what that is tho, I just play here

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

The Rage had a pair of fans that would dress up in costume of a bull and a matador to taunt opposing teams players. They were banned from the arena after initiating a brawl in the stands with a North Stars fan.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

The former Seattle Riot have had tons of different fan groups come to the games this season. The most popular ones are the group of fans that were brown bags over their faces and throw their jerseys on the ice after the games. Ownership finds it funny but can't wrap their head around why they do that.

[Image: 3.png]