Create Account

IP Interviews Are AIDS
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019, 07:45 PM by JNH.)

Martijn Westbroek's Comments After The Combine:

Every GM in this league just copy and pastes each others' stupid ass questions.  Love answering the same thing 10 times, definitely efficient and not a complete waste of every prospect's time.  Then you got GM's thinking they have a personality because they're gonna change a question up and ask you about waffles/pancakes or what kind of sandwich you like best?  Or some weird motherfuckers asking how old I am?  You trying to fuck me or we playing hockey out here?  

You have GM assclap in Anchorage asking me if I am interested in receiving messages.  The fuck am I signing up for a newsletter?  You don't need consent to message people, it's 2019 just do it.  And don't say it's to weed out those not interested, just PM everyone and then copy & paste the PM's since y'all did that for every thread anyways.

In conclusion, making us answer all 10 is dumb.  I don't want to play for all 10.

pretty much agreed. no personality. they put their personality into memes/jokes. now that's what i call a joke.

Discord are for plebs

WOOFSCH

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

As someone with AIDS I am personally offended

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Rip assclap

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Well, shucks

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Serious answer though. You don't have to fill them out if you don't want to. We are required to post them and I got enough going on in pre season and my actual life that I'm not posting an original ten questions that people inevitably half arse anyway. I scout every player that creates whether they answer my IP or not.

Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.

F

02-14-2019, 05:26 PMAcsolap Wrote: Serious answer though. You don't have to fill them out if you don't want to. We are required to post them and I got enough going on in pre season and my actual life that I'm not posting an original ten questions that people inevitably half arse anyway. I scout every player that creates whether they answer my IP or not.

I mean it’s 5 tpe, and it’s easy, not doing it is dumb. That being said, its tedious and boring

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

02-14-2019, 05:33 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
02-14-2019, 05:26 PMAcsolap Wrote: Serious answer though. You don't have to fill them out if you don't want to. We are required to post them and I got enough going on in pre season and my actual life that I'm not posting an original ten questions that people inevitably half arse anyway. I scout every player that creates whether they answer my IP or not.

I mean it’s 5 tpe, and it’s easy, not doing it is dumb. That being said, its tedious and boring

Still your choice. People choose not to do PGS all the time and that's 15tpe.

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 05:59 PM by Wawazat.)

[Image: tenor.gif]

Interesting ...
I wrote about the same thing frustrating me and others in SHL IP's ,and there's no TPE door prize with these.
HERE

Thing 1 of a Couple Things...I even suggested a possible fix.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Shut up JNH you dusty old cooter

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

WOOFSCH

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page