Create Account

Bring it, Bitches.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 12:15 PM by Wibbly McButternutz.)

Chaz Anderson offered to write this one but I feel the need to address some of you individually/personally.  Yes, my my grammar is shit - could be all those hit's to the head but more likely, i don't give 2 flying fucks.

Let's start off with the scum-bag Troy Reynolds (@sharksisback).  This muther fuckerFirst off, Detroit, as a city, is already an embarrassment, doesn't need my help.  If anything, my presence in the City is bringing it a little notoriety & credibility.  Second - Cheerleaders love me, ask your mom.  Third - I'm the hero.  Children look up to me.  Let's stop dancing around this dumb-fuck world we live in and start speaking our minds.  "ooohhh did i offend you?"  Don't care, fuck you.  It's hard to say too many bad things about you yet.. only cuz i need more dirt.  Either way, I'm gonna to break all the bones in your face with my fists.

Esa Parmborg (@Steelhead77)  - "OOOOHHH, look at me.  I'm a bit of a big deal around here."  I'd like to say that nobody cares cuz they clearly do, but what a joke.  1st overall.  Laughable.  Fight me.  On a lighter note, thanks for the kind words in your article.  Cheers.

Jax Duggan (@SecondSucks22) - "let's me keep Wibbly in check."  Right.  You and your shrimp dick, right?  HAHA

@notorioustig - You wanna know how to write an article, look no further.  I couldn't have described myself any better.  Props to Tig and cheers for all your help!

Eko van Otter (@"bwrabbitt") - I'm glad you turned the corner.  Looks like mommy finally taught you to not judge a book but it's cover.  Cheers buddy!

To EVERYONE.. Nobody wants to read a fucking novel.. quit spewing garbage and keep it short.. "But I want the money,"  and "It's 2 times bonus week." If you want people to actually read it, don't be dumb.

Anyways, Luv you all
Wibbz

To anyone i missed.. I don't care, fuck you.

x2 300+

[Image: wcD1EnF.png]

Oof

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Popcorn

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 01:37 PM by SecondSucks22.)

"you and your shrimp dick" listen if I got a high dicking penalty  it would be 5 and a game for intent to injure, not your 2minute minor

Wibbley be like....

[Image: tumblr_mnkzf7NABF1sps9mgo1_400.gif]

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Wibbly, you're playing with fire and you're gonna get burned if you keep it up kiddo.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

fuck you too wibbly butternutsquash

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-22-2019, 01:12 PMsharksisback Wrote: Wibbly, you're playing with fire and you're gonna get burned if you keep it up kiddo.

Well then get me some marshmellows.

02-22-2019, 01:02 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:  listen if I got a high sucking penalty

[Image: YAGpXPd.png]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

02-22-2019, 01:13 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: fuck you too wibbly butternutsquash

Who are you?

Falling to the 3rd round must have hurt you deep deep inside poor boy

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

02-22-2019, 01:21 PMWibbly McButternutz Wrote:
02-22-2019, 01:13 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: fuck you too wibbly butternutsquash

Who are you?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-22-2019, 01:27 PMNJD93 Wrote: Falling to the 3rd round must have hurt you deep deep inside poor boy

Like you can't imagine...  It's ok for men to cry, FYI

02-22-2019, 01:20 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
02-22-2019, 01:02 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:  listen if I got a high sucking penalty

[Image: YAGpXPd.png]

You saw nothing sloth boy, focus on being a good team

02-22-2019, 01:35 PMWibbly McButternutz Wrote:
02-22-2019, 01:27 PMNJD93 Wrote: Falling to the 3rd round must have hurt you deep deep inside poor boy

Like you can't imagine...  It's ok for men to cry, FYI

"men"

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]