Create Account

Calgary Dragons - NEW LOGO!!!

05-18-2019, 09:32 PMWaters Wrote:
05-18-2019, 09:30 PMJSS Wrote: No reason to lie. You need approval to change logos/rebrand from SHL HO. At least that's what I was told when I went through the process of a rebrand.
Also needed smjhl approval when I was rebranding falcons logo

Best rebrand

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

05-18-2019, 09:20 PMSwegButthole Wrote: TBH this is a trash league filled with trash teams made up of trash people who cares

Sweg i love u

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

05-18-2019, 09:34 PMWaters Wrote:
05-18-2019, 09:26 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Go back and read through this thread. Valid criticism, push-leaze. Maybe one or two people trying to make solid points. Everyone else just trying to shit all over everything.  I’d like to say I’m surprised, but really not at all. Totally predictable, especially from the regular gang of losers with such low self esteem they feel the need to try and drag everyone else down to their level.

Fuck it. Trolls gonna troll
How many cups did you win with this comment

this might be your best comment yet!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

05-18-2019, 10:03 PMEvok Wrote:
05-18-2019, 09:20 PMSwegButthole Wrote: TBH this is a trash league filled with trash teams made up of trash people who cares

Sweg i love u

I love you too nobody else cares :(

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Listen, when Esa wrote the original post, he thought it was original. It was a miscommunication, that’s all.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

05-18-2019, 10:23 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Listen, when Esa wrote the original post, he thought it was original. It was a miscommunication, that’s all.

/thread

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

[Image: 1200px-John_Deere_logo.svg.png]
[Image: 1zq3634.png]
???
beyond the fact its green and yellow???

also I was gonna bite my tongue but

to say you're not going to act like a child

then call another group of people losers with low self esteem

that doesn't sound like a very adult thing to do

nor does doubling down or giving the notion that "we like da logo so we can claim it as our original work"

you shat in your bed, now you've gotta sleep in it and no amount of backtracking makes up for that.

even if your best response was the hockey equivalent of

"ringz erneh"

@Slappydoodle

- signed, low self esteem loser

05-18-2019, 10:35 PMWhite Cornerback Wrote: also I was gonna bite my tongue but

to say you're not going to act like a child

then call another group of people losers with low self esteem

that doesn't sound like a very adult thing to do

nor does doubling down or giving the notion that "we like da logo so we can claim it as our original work"

you shat in your bed, now you've gotta sleep in it and no amount of backtracking makes up for that.

even if your best response was the hockey equivalent of

"ringz erneh"

Esa thought it was a completely original work when he wrote the original post. He isn’t a liar and does not court controversy as the whole league should know by now.

I, on the other hand, could give a flying fuck what any of you think of me. I try and be a nice guy and treat people respectfully. For close to five years now, I have been supportive and nice on these boards. But I will also gladly fight to the death for what I believe in. When I see a wrong, I am not afraid to call it out.

I’ve got friends on here and in real life, a wife, kids and a life. So I’m happy to die on this hill. Everyone trying to shit on good people that are my friends, especially a few of the known assholes piping up in here, can fuck right off

slappy really just use the number of cups they have or smthn versus buffalos one as an arguement lmaoo

05-18-2019, 09:26 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
05-18-2019, 09:17 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Valid criticism about the logo being a rip from a mediocre logo when we have fantastic artists on the site

Responds trying to trash other teams logos, which are better and not ripped

Disappointing

Go back and read through this thread. Valid criticism, push-leaze. Maybe one or two people trying to make solid points. Everyone else just trying to shit all over everything.  I’d like to say I’m surprised, but really not at all. Totally predictable, especially from the regular gang of losers with such low self esteem they feel the need to try and drag everyone else down to their level.

Fuck it. Trolls gonna troll

I've stopped replying to them, it's made the site a lot more enjoyable

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Not to steal the thunder here, youve done some great work here boys, but i have an announcement that cannot wait! I too make 100% original logos and I can’t keep my talent hidden any longer! Introducing the from scratch, completely original, new Hamilton Steelhawks logo!

[Image: image0.jpg]

Hope you guys like it, I’m not going to be taking comments and I’ll be using my 3 four star cup wins to shield me from valid criticism, especially from guys like wannabefinn

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

05-18-2019, 10:23 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Listen, when Esa wrote the original post, he thought it was original. It was a miscommunication, that’s all.

If it's a genuine error I'll step back, then. Always sucks when a mistake winds up with a hate train.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

05-18-2019, 10:42 PMSamee Wrote: slappy really just use the number of cups they have or smthn versus buffalos one as an arguement lmaoo

Sorry, was that English?