Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Tampering Punishment

05-29-2019, 05:03 PMEvok Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:59 PMMayuu Wrote: You heard me.

I legit have no idea what you were trying to say, sorry.

Sorry, not English native and sometimes my sentences doesn't make sense. Most of the time actually. 

You said SLM had high hopes for this lesuge. I insinuated that you are part of this league, therefore also part of this circus.

RETIRED

05-29-2019, 05:07 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:24 PMSlashACM Wrote: Go thunderdome the updater head

Fuck whoever said you were right. If you can show you deserve the L then, ugly, you deserve them. Look I'll take a look right after work, but I don't care to be discussing this in the Punishment thread. I'm someone you want on your team and this is not the way to do that.

God tier

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Fuck whoever said you were right. If you can show you deserve the L then, ugly, you deserve them. Look I'll take a look right after work, but I don't care to be discussing this in the Punishment thread. I'm someone you want on your team and this is not the way to do that.

10/10 subscribed

RETIRED

05-29-2019, 05:10 PMMayuu Wrote:
05-29-2019, 05:03 PMEvok Wrote: I legit have no idea what you were trying to say, sorry.

Sorry, not English native and sometimes my sentences doesn't make sense. Most of the time actually. 

You said SLM had high hopes for this lesuge. I insinuated that you are part of this league, therefore also part of this circus.

I've been inactive for 3-4 months Laughing don't know if i really count

and i feel you bud, english is hard sometime. Actually most of the time.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

05-29-2019, 05:12 PMEvok Wrote:
05-29-2019, 05:10 PMMayuu Wrote: Sorry, not English native and sometimes my sentences doesn't make sense. Most of the time actually. 

I've been inactive for 3-4 months  Laughing don't know if i really count

I mean, you were the simmer for a long time, regardless of activity you made your mark!

RETIRED

Oh yeah that's the good stuff

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

This might hurt the Chiefs, if my analysis is correct

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

05-29-2019, 05:14 PMMayuu Wrote:
05-29-2019, 05:12 PMEvok Wrote: I've been inactive for 3-4 months  Laughing don't know if i really count

I mean, you were the simmer for a long time, regardless of activity you made your mark!

No i didn't, you must be thinking of another Evok

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

The Buffalo RFAs were someone Daco wanted on his team, and this was not the way to do that

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

05-29-2019, 05:18 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
05-29-2019, 05:07 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Fuck whoever said you were right. If you can show you deserve the L then, ugly, you deserve them. Look I'll take a look right after work, but I don't care to be discussing this in the Punishment thread. I'm someone you want on your team and this is not the way to do that.

Oh yeah that's the good stuff

@notorioustig you aren't shackled by us. If you know where the issue is, point it out in the OP and do the punishment yourself. As of right now I have a brand new Co-GM, a very green team of HO, and outspoken Stampedes who can't even grow a pair enough to fix their own mistakes. We square? Great, goodluck in the offseason.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

05-29-2019, 05:25 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
05-29-2019, 05:18 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Oh yeah that's the good stuff

@notorioustig you aren't shackled by us. If you know where the issue is, point it out in the OP and do the punishment yourself. As of right now I have a brand new Co-GM, a very green team of HO, and outspoken Stampedes who can't even grow a pair enough to fix their own mistakes. We square? Great, goodluck in the offseason.

I miss duder :(

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Schmurphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong"

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

05-29-2019, 05:24 PMEvok Wrote:
05-29-2019, 05:14 PMMayuu Wrote: I mean, you were the simmer for a long time, regardless of activity you made your mark!

No i didn't, you must be thinking of another Evok

Ya my Evok Teacher. Senpai,
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

EVOK COME BACC

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

EVOK PLS

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e