Create Account

True story

07-17-2019, 09:10 PMefiug Wrote:
07-17-2019, 09:09 PM.bojo Wrote: My nephew told me he doesn't play fortnite because it's lame. This thread is making me feel the same thing

everyone already knows you are lame though

It's one thing for a family member to say it but it's a whole new thing when my respected online teammate says it.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

07-17-2019, 09:12 PM.bojo Wrote:
07-17-2019, 09:10 PMefiug Wrote: everyone already knows you are lame though

It's one thing for a family member to say it but it's a whole new thing when my respected online teammate says it.

Imagine respecting efiug

Boutta TD you

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-17-2019, 08:49 PMDangles13 Wrote: Guy being dumbass. Jruutu: "better ride or die for this guy."

Also Jruutu: better stab my team in the back and blow up a LR and get traded.

fucking rip

07-17-2019, 09:20 PMSlashACM Wrote:
07-17-2019, 09:12 PM.bojo Wrote: It's one thing for a family member to say it but it's a whole new thing when my respected online teammate says it.

Imagine respecting efiug

Boutta TD you

wow what happened to respecting women

07-17-2019, 09:52 PMefiug Wrote:
07-17-2019, 09:20 PMSlashACM Wrote: Imagine respecting efiug

Boutta TD you

wow what happened to respecting women

Furries aren't people

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

07-17-2019, 10:20 PMSlashACM Wrote:
07-17-2019, 09:52 PMefiug Wrote: wow what happened to respecting women

Furries aren't people

I disagree with most of what you say but THIS RIGHT HERE is fully endorsed by me

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

All the children on this site talking about “boomers” need to get a clue what the term even means. Penknight is not a baby boomer. He is definitely part of Gen X. Baby boomers were the generation born after WWII. It just sounds naive to keep throwing that word out there over and over when it doesn’t even apply.

Also, all this ,”You’re going to make a stand for this guy?” stuff is just ignorant. People can take a stand on a principle without having to necessarily agree with everything an individual said. Just stop trying to shame or humiliate people into agreeing with you. Let people have their own opinions. It’s ok. We can all live our own lives happily, even if we’re not all in lockstep agreement. I promise you.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

07-17-2019, 10:36 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: All the children on this site talking about “boomers” need to get a clue what the term even means. Penknight is not a baby boomer. He is definitely part of Gen X. Baby boomers were the generation born after WWII. It just sounds naive to keep throwing that word out there over and over when it doesn’t even apply.

Also, all this ,”You’re going to make a stand for this guy?” stuff is just ignorant. People can take a stand on a principle without having to necessarily agree with everything an individual said. Just stop trying to shame or humiliate people into agreeing with you. Let people have their own opinions. It’s ok. We can all live our own lives happily, even if we’re not all in lockstep agreement. I promise you.
The boomer thing is a fucking meme, dude.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

07-17-2019, 10:37 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
07-17-2019, 10:36 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: All the children on this site talking about “boomers” need to get a clue what the term even means. Penknight is not a baby boomer. He is definitely part of Gen X. Baby boomers were the generation born after WWII. It just sounds naive to keep throwing that word out there over and over when it doesn’t even apply.

The boomer thing is a fucking meme, dude.

Also boomers sounds better than "fuckin Gen-Xers but like on the late end amiright?" way easier

07-17-2019, 10:33 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
07-17-2019, 10:20 PMSlashACM Wrote: Furries aren't people

I disagree with most of what you say but THIS RIGHT HERE is fully endorsed by me

I dare you to disagree with this:

Madonald hanburger

07-17-2019, 10:54 PMSlashACM Wrote:
07-17-2019, 10:33 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: I disagree with most of what you say but THIS RIGHT HERE is fully endorsed by me

I dare you to disagree with this:

Madonald hanburger

I literally cant disagree with that MORE...

07-17-2019, 10:55 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
07-17-2019, 10:54 PMSlashACM Wrote: I dare you to disagree with this:

Madonald hanburger

I literally cant disagree with that MORE...

bad take

07-17-2019, 11:06 PMefiug Wrote:
07-17-2019, 10:55 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: I literally cant disagree with that MORE...

bad take

[Image: 0f9e6a9ecc452cb3a802709868b4c26e.png]

Why the fuck are people coming out of the woodwork to defend penknight, but everyone still shits on clardy today?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019, 03:58 AM by Hallsy.)

07-18-2019, 03:52 AMAvakael Wrote: Why the fuck are people coming out of the woodwork to defend penknight, but everyone still shits on clardy today?

because shittin on clardy is a meme.

Also, these guys are fricken idiots for defending pink night. And when you get a community of around 300 people all across the world, you are guaranteed to have people to have shitty opinions or people you aren't going to like.

Look at penknight recent posts that he made today, all three of them show us that he is an anti-women bigot. women are a minority in this community and I hate to see people are actually defending penknight and saying ha he's from a different generation, he worded it badly, that's just his opinion, etc.

It's an opinion that simply isn't right and shouldn't be accepted by this community at all in any sort of form.