Create Account

New SHL Bot Idea

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a new bot that every time a new thread in the announcements (SHL, job postings, recruitment drives, etc) section is posted, the bot would send a discord message linking the thread to a certain channel in any discord that the bot is in. As well as maybe something that does exactly this but with the PT section. I have no idea how coding works so I am sorry if this is something that takes too much work to make and if I'm being unreasonable. I am willing to send some money over to anyone that's up for the task.

[Image: 3.png]

So people find the TD spice faster, i like it

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Is the SHL discord still unmoderated and just a load of spam though

Yes please send me more details

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

07-22-2019, 01:32 PMesilverm Wrote: Yes please send me more details

bet, what's your discord ID?

@JSS You should be able to do this with a mee6 bot if I'm not mistaken. Does the SHL have one in the Discord right now?

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

07-22-2019, 01:44 PMLegend Wrote: @JSS You should be able to do this with a mee6 bot if I'm not mistaken. Does the SHL have one in the Discord right now?

no idea but im going to give it a shot in the tampa bay discord

07-22-2019, 01:47 PMJSS Wrote: no idea but im going to give it a shot in the tampa bay discord

Might need to do a small bit of coding but I'm certain Mee6 has the ability. Are you wanting the bot to do anything else while you're at it?

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

07-22-2019, 01:48 PMLegend Wrote:
07-22-2019, 01:47 PMJSS Wrote: no idea but im going to give it a shot in the tampa bay discord

Might need to do a small bit of coding but I'm certain Mee6 has the ability. Are you wanting the bot to do anything else while you're at it?

Find me a gf

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-22-2019, 01:50 PMSlashACM Wrote:
07-22-2019, 01:48 PMLegend Wrote: Might need to do a small bit of coding but I'm certain Mee6 has the ability. Are you wanting the bot to do anything else while you're at it?

Find me a gf

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

07-22-2019, 01:55 PMTML99 Wrote:
07-22-2019, 01:50 PMSlashACM Wrote: Find me a gf

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Ryan be my gf

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-22-2019, 01:31 PMWhite Cornerback Wrote: Is the SHL discord still unmoderated and just a load of spam though

yes. we should have an official one. with moderator jobs.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019, 02:48 PM by trella.)

there should be a bot that @s @Muford every 5-10 minutes amirite @ckroyal92

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

07-22-2019, 01:31 PMWhite Cornerback Wrote: Is the SHL discord still unmoderated and just a load of spam though

@SDCore is actually working on setting up a new one as we speak.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

I am, please let me know what all you want to see. It's gonna take a bit of time, but hopefully it works out.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]