Create Account

HAM/EDM

07-29-2019, 07:08 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: You starting out saying this:
07-29-2019, 03:37 PMItssYoBoiDaLegend Wrote: @Keygan @"TommySalami" I'm sorry it never worked out. I thought you would hold on to me until the end of my contract where I would go to a different team after the season, but nonetheless thank you for the opportunity. I was hoping it would work out in the end, but it really never did.

then coming back later and saying this:
07-29-2019, 05:10 PMItssYoBoiDaLegend Wrote: my character, when I say 1 thing, and leave a Locker Room to let the whole situation settle then someone brings it up 2 months later.......and I was told I have the bad character, and is a cap dump for that reason. Hmmm?

is showing your character. You start an argument with half the team then bring up a great tragedy in a very disrespectful then act like you're totally innocent. You're obviously baiting us, honestly at this point I don't care, you're gone from our locker room. Get over us, get over yourself, move on with your new team and have fun with them.

An argument over Hockey, it wasn't heated.....but bringing something up from over 2 months ago which I appologized for and left because I wanted to go my separate way from you guys BECAUSE I didn't want anything else to happen isn't quite what I was hoping for, I was hoping to mend things after saying 1 immature thing. Holding grudges over that 1 thing when I am tired enough from my full day I think I remember I had that day. 

I have changed, and I have grown up. Going back 2 months ago was a difficult era for me, and even during the playoffs I wasn't all the way into it based on personal issues. When I left, I was someone who kept my head down and worked. I tried to work it with the GM, I was irate in the situation and I had to relieve myself from the equation. Which I did. I am sorry I said something stupid, I am sorry that I was stressed that night where I blew up in a night. I'm sorry you guys think I am the worst person on earth or whatever you guys want to think. I'll kill myself if you would like me to. But all you are doing is spreading hate hate hate, and hate on a website that is for ENTERTAINMENT. Then Keygan comes in here telling me I have bad character. Calling someone out on something they apologized and again it was 2 months ago this happened. You guys decide to become immature, and decide to hold a grudge about the whole thing when I was clearly apologetic. 

You know it's really a joke for this to be a League of Hobbies, and Entertainment when all this is, is people trying to bash other people as an excuse so they can throw their frustrations out on someone else, and go Fuck You I had a bad day and now you are going to have a bad day because of it. It's just so unreal how people are on here sometimes. Keygan didn't have to try to attack me by saying I have a bad character in his own little way, then you come at me and saying it's all my fault when this happened 2 MONTHS AGO. I BECAME AN ADULT SINCE THEN. I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL SINCE THEN. I GOT 3 JOBS SINCE THEN. I HAVE HAD TO TAKE CARE OF MY BROTHER WHO JUST GOT CANCER SINCE THEN. This is supposed to be something I enjoy, but some of you guys are ruining the league like some kind of fucking word combat training. 

The words you use, hurts me. I have worked on my character, but trying to come at me when I have tried and tried to be nice to you guy and have actually asked for forgiveness. You guys don't give a fuck. You have your own little group and fuck anyone who makes one of our group butthurt. That's what this really is, and I'm sorry it's a complete joke, a complete joke.

07-29-2019, 07:12 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
07-29-2019, 05:10 PMItssYoBoiDaLegend Wrote: my character, when I say 1 thing, and leave a Locker Room to let the whole situation settle then someone brings it up 2 months later.......and I was told I have the bad character, and is a cap dump for that reason. Hmmm?

Also refused to get called up for the duration of your current contract which Keygan and Tommy graciously respected, or sign a new contract so we could do a sign and trade at the end of this one. Your arguments with us on the forum made you look so toxic to our locker room that we had to trade our 2nd for you. This isn't us saying you have bad character, this is the rest of the site perceiving it that way. Just shut up and quick making noise over dumb shit.

alright I will play your little game here. I never refused to get called up, you can actually ask Keygan I said this during my second season. "I THINK I AM READY TO BE CALLED UP AND WILL ACCEPT A CALL UP." 

I would have signed a contract and was still willing to up until I saw Trella, and Bluefan55 were still holding grudges about it 2 months after the whole damn thing. 

What Arguments besides the one where I was trying to keep people from bashing, and ridiculing someone more than he already had been, and you just think this is politics. You don't allow freedom. If you want to play in here it's more like a monarchy, you have a certain way you have to act otherwise you get banned because they don't like the way you think. 

I thought I was toxic in the locker room too, that's why I left the fucking locker room if you hadn't noticed. 

The rest of the site can think what they want.....

Just another bashful sentence just letting out frustrations and anger from a stressful day that's all that was....

Anymore attacking comments you want to add???

@Keygan @caltroit_red_flames please continue with your bashing me, when you haven't talked to me in months, and the only time you did you decide to hold on to it inside and let it fester because you guys can't get over 1 thing I said after I apologize. So please continue. I said I was sorry, but 1 thing I say....I even left the LR because I didn't want to be toxic. so I left, and made changes. I didn't talk to you in months. I got my shit together in my life. Then I come back. You throw shit at me. Keep them coming if you want I will take it....all it does is make me fix myself and become a better man.

SHL is for entertainment. you guys hold onto grudges, and guess what you make it priority number 1 to come and throw shade on me because that's what you guys do best. Thanks for ruining SHL for me, kids.

07-29-2019, 08:04 PMItssYoBoiDaLegend Wrote:
07-29-2019, 07:12 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Also refused to get called up for the duration of your current contract which Keygan and Tommy graciously respected, or sign a new contract so we could do a sign and trade at the end of this one. Your arguments with us on the forum made you look so toxic to our locker room that we had to trade our 2nd for you. This isn't us saying you have bad character, this is the rest of the site perceiving it that way. Just shut up and quick making noise over dumb shit.

alright I will play your little game here. I never refused to get called up, you can actually ask Keygan I said this during my second season. "I THINK I AM READY TO BE CALLED UP AND WILL ACCEPT A CALL UP." 

I would have signed a contract and was still willing to up until I saw Trella, and Bluefan55 were still holding grudges about it 2 months after the whole damn thing. 

What Arguments besides the one where I was trying to keep people from bashing, and ridiculing someone more than he already had been, and you just think this is politics. You don't allow freedom. If you want to play in here it's more like a monarchy, you have a certain way you have to act otherwise you get banned because they don't like the way you think. 

I thought I was toxic in the locker room too, that's why I left the fucking locker room if you hadn't noticed. 

Just another bashful sentence just letting out frustrations and anger from a stressful day that's all that was....

You really have some problems bro. YOU are the one who brought it up in discord and wouldn’t stop tagging me after I repeatedly asked you to leave me alone and drop it. I even MESSAGED YOU SEPARATELY to sort this all out. Fucking grow up, I’m so tired of this bullshit. You wonder why we had to package a pick to move you and then you do this, so fucking thickheaded it’s unbelievable. I understand you’re a kid, but I am too. Stop seeking so much attention and grow up.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Ahh the crutch/keygan trade. That’s a throwback and a half. This thing has a long ways to go to hit that.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

07-29-2019, 08:20 PMcpetrella Wrote:
07-29-2019, 08:04 PMItssYoBoiDaLegend Wrote: alright I will play your little game here. I never refused to get called up, you can actually ask Keygan I said this during my second season. "I THINK I AM READY TO BE CALLED UP AND WILL ACCEPT A CALL UP." 

You really have some problems bro. YOU are the one who brought it up in discord and wouldn’t stop tagging me after I repeatedly asked you to leave me alone and drop it. I even MESSAGED YOU SEPARATELY to sort this all out. Fucking grow up, I’m so tired of this bullshit. You wonder why we had to package a pick to move you and then you do this, so fucking thickheaded it’s unbelievable. I understand you’re a kid, but I am too. Stop seeking so much attention and grow up.
And we did figure it out, and we were done. We had finished it and we were cool. But there is something to be said about your GM trying to attack me on a Entertainment Website for no reason. After I had already said I was sorry about the whole thing.

07-29-2019, 08:21 PMItssYoBoiDaLegend Wrote:
07-29-2019, 08:20 PMcpetrella Wrote: You really have some problems bro. YOU are the one who brought it up in discord and wouldn’t stop tagging me after I repeatedly asked you to leave me alone and drop it. I even MESSAGED YOU SEPARATELY to sort this all out. Fucking grow up, I’m so tired of this bullshit. You wonder why we had to package a pick to move you and then you do this, so fucking thickheaded it’s unbelievable. I understand you’re a kid, but I am too. Stop seeking so much attention and grow up.
And we did figure it out, and we were done. We had finished it and we were cool. But there is something to be said about your GM trying to attack me on a Entertainment Website for no reason. After I had already said I was sorry about the whole thing.

So we’re good but you name drop me and bloos in the thread and blatantly lie about what happened? Doesn’t make sense to me dawg but okay

07-29-2019, 08:23 PMcpetrella Wrote:
07-29-2019, 08:21 PMItssYoBoiDaLegend Wrote: And we did figure it out, and we were done. We had finished it and we were cool. But there is something to be said about your GM trying to attack me on a Entertainment Website for no reason. After I had already said I was sorry about the whole thing.

So we’re good but you name drop me and bloos in the thread and blatantly lie about what happened? Doesn’t make sense to me dawg but okay

I didn't lie. I said what happened. Bluefan55 and you WEREN'T meaning previously as in formerly. Meaning in the SHL chat....we are good now. We weren't then. 

If that's not what you got sorry, I might have had a miscontext G.

Processed.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

07-29-2019, 08:23 PMcpetrella Wrote:
07-29-2019, 08:21 PMItssYoBoiDaLegend Wrote: And we did figure it out, and we were done. We had finished it and we were cool. But there is something to be said about your GM trying to attack me on a Entertainment Website for no reason. After I had already said I was sorry about the whole thing.

I said you guys were holding grudges. You don't but Bloos brought the whole thing up again for no reason. I have been apologetic from the get-go.

Processed.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Probably better if you guys take this to discord or something

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Thanks for ruining the SHL for me, kids.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

07-29-2019, 08:26 PMItssYoBoiDaLegend Wrote:
07-29-2019, 08:23 PMcpetrella Wrote: So we’re good but you name drop me and bloos in the thread and blatantly lie about what happened? Doesn’t make sense to me dawg but okay

I said you guys were holding grudges. You don't but Bloos brought the whole thing up again for no reason. I have been apologetic from the get-go.

Some people hold grudges and that’s how it is. If you can’t handle that maybe you arent made out for a forum with 1000 internet assholes. People have held the same grudge against each other for years and that will never change. Just get used to it and accept your mistakes and that not everyone will like you

07-29-2019, 08:34 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Thanks for ruining the SHL for me, kids.

go away boomer

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]