Create Account

Savoli Tankovic Writes Letter to Edmonton

After being traded he sent a letter to the locker room.

Look, I know I messed up when I said something I was tired, and grumpy, was stressed and frustrated that night. It's not an excuse. 2 Month ago I was in a rough spot since when I left I made viable changes in my life. When I left I felt I was too toxic. I always had something to prove, I always had a chip on my shoulder, I was ultra competitive, but most of all I had personal stuff that was going on, and I was just holding on to it. So I got to work on my character. I made changes, some of the people I used to hang out with I didn't hang out with anymore. I graduated High School with a diploma, I got 3 jobs, and I started helping my Mama out with my brother because he had cancer. I became a family man that's what boosted my character.
I felt toxic in that LR, I knew I was, and I knew everyone else thought I was. So I left hoping I could fix myself in time for the big contract, and mending things. When Bluesfan55 brought it back up. I was very Irate, and angry. It wasn't really purely on him bringing it up. I was upset that, that was something that I did and I felt horrible. My frustrations were thrown out there.

I want to say right now I am more apologetic than I was before, but I have always been apologetic, and I have always wanted to come back into the locker room, and show that I have changed, but I wasn't ready yet. and I'm not sure if I am even ready yet now. But I have always had a love for that team. I am not only sorry I said those things, but I have wanted to mend them. Always have wanted to, but I couldn't think of going about it the right way. So I gave up my communication with the team completely except for the occasional check in on my players TPE.
I have always had the personality that I need everyone to like me, but I am going to forfeit that...but I am going to be the man I have been raised to be, and I am going to be the one who is appreciative of what I had. Thank You for giving me a spot in Edmonton. I was very ecstatic when I was drafted. You will always have a spot in here [Image: dcbf6274f0ce0f393d064a72db2c8913.svg] . Thank You to Keygan for believing I was good enough to be a SHL guy for the team.
I want to say goodbye and thanks for being their in assistance for my players needs. To trella, I know I said something that hurt you buddy and it hurt me to know that I said something that chipped away at my own character. All I can say is that I am sorry that is what happened out of my frustrations from a day. I accept I made a mistake....Bloos from one Blues fan to another I know I said something stupid, and i know you bringing it up. I vented my frustrations from my mistakes to you, and I am really sorry I did that. I am a perfectionist and one thing I do is take everything hard enough on myself that sometimes I have been depressed about it. But this is going to be a time that I face it straight man up. And I am sorry for what I have done from the bottom of my heart

To all of you thank you for the fun ride. And goodbye

"What I want everyone to know is from that day forth I vowed to build my character up from that day forward, and that is what I have done ever since. I vent frustrations every once in awhile, and it's mostly on myself. It's for the best that I left the Locker Room because I felt I was toxic, so I took a step back, took a long look in the mirror and worked on myself on becoming a better person."

To all of you thank you for the fun ride. And goodbye
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2019, 08:57 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Sometimes it doesn’t work out in 1 place, luckily there’s 15 other teams each with distinct environments and different sets of personalities. I hope Hamilton works well for ya.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Hopefully we can give you a fresh start in Hamilton and help make sure this whole situation blows over once and for all. Steelhawks

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Processed.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Thanks for apologizing. Now let it die please

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

07-29-2019, 10:53 PMcpetrella Wrote: Thanks for apologizing. Now let it die please

Hey how bout you shut the fuck up before I put something in your gaping mouth. Maybe my nuts. Maybe my fingers. I don't know yet. I haven't fantasized that much about it until now.

But just know if you don't shut your mouth soon I'm gonna slide something into the oral cavity. No lube, no butter, nothing. Just dry. You have enough saliva to make it tolerable to me. I just hope it's warm and wet.

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

07-29-2019, 11:32 PMSlashACM Wrote:
07-29-2019, 10:53 PMcpetrella Wrote: Thanks for apologizing. Now let it die please

Hey how bout you shut the fuck up before I put something in your gaping mouth. Maybe my nuts. Maybe my fingers. I don't know yet. I haven't fantasized that much about it until now.

But just know if you don't shut your mouth soon I'm gonna slide something into the oral cavity. No lube, no butter, nothing. Just dry. You have enough saliva to make it tolerable to me. I just hope it's warm and wet.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Sometimes things happen and there is no going back. Unfortunately, in the interweb, there is always going to be people who use whatever you did/said against you later on. Part of the game really - especially here, so don´t take it too personally. SHL is full of trolls, they choke on their soy latte if someone says something controversial, but once they have managed to clean their white armors - they have no trouble piling on the person.

If people who don´t talk to you or even share a team with you have a negative perception about you - not that big of a deal. Keep going and let them talk. More important is what you do away from this site, sounds like you are doing just fine - working and helping the family, that is great.

New team and new opportunity, so I would not worry about the past too much!

07-30-2019, 04:28 PMjRuutu Wrote: Sometimes things happen and there is no going back. Unfortunately, in the interweb, there is always going to be people who use whatever you did/said against you later on. Part of the game really - especially here, so don´t take it too personally. SHL is full of trolls, they choke on their soy latte if someone says something controversial, but once they have managed to clean their white armors - they have no trouble piling on the person.

If people who don´t talk to you or even share a team with you have a negative perception about you - not that big of a deal. Keep going and let them talk. More important is what you do away from this site, sounds like you are doing just fine - working and helping the family, that is great.

Wise words from the GOAT of stirring shitstorms, the provacation sensation, the toller of trolls.

<3 u Ruutu

07-30-2019, 04:28 PMjRuutu Wrote: Sometimes things happen and there is no going back. Unfortunately, in the interweb, there is always going to be people who use whatever you did/said against you later on. Part of the game really - especially here, so don´t take it too personally. SHL is full of trolls, they choke on their soy latte if someone says something controversial, but once they have managed to clean their white armors - they have no trouble piling on the person.

No one brings up my TD anymore

07-30-2019, 04:36 PMWhikadoodle Wrote:

Wise words from the GOAT of stirring shitstorms, the provacation sensation, the toller of trolls.

<3 u Ruutu

Thanks Laughing Heart

07-30-2019, 04:38 PMSlashACM Wrote:

No one brings up my TD anymore

I don´t know too much about TD`s to be completely honest.

07-30-2019, 04:40 PMjRuutu Wrote:
07-30-2019, 04:38 PMSlashACM Wrote: No one brings up my TD anymore

I don´t know too much about TD`s to be completely honest.

Oh man it was a doozy

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]