Create Account

Hamilton signs Jax Duggan

08-01-2019, 12:13 PMSlashACM Wrote:
08-01-2019, 12:07 PMSamee Wrote: they dont have the cap space for it, can't really blame them

Coulda signed an extension during the season or something
i guess, but in fairness to winnipeg an offersheet has like never happened

gms gonn be more cautious about waiting FA out now for sure right?

Alright, now to take a big sip of coffee and check how free agency is going

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Announce CC2 now

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

SHL is obviously not working we need SHL 2

Berg Svensen - D - Kelowna Knights - 194 TPE
My player page
Player Updates

08-01-2019, 12:20 PMnorge_anon Wrote: SHL is obviously not working we need SHL 2

s49 smjhl 1st overall pick right here

[Image: 3.png]

08-01-2019, 12:19 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Announce CC2 now

Nola offers 10 mil

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-01-2019, 12:01 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: I would like to thank the Winnipeg Jets organization and everyone in it. In my time there everyone was friendly and super helpful. I feel awful for leaving, and the choice wasnt easy. Before anyone gives me shit for choosing to sign an offer sheet I would like to explain my thought process. Right now I am not a make or break player, especially for the Jets. Despite that seeing all of my friends on the Steelhawks contact me as soon as the RFA window opened, and people that Ive never really interacted with get so excited at the idea of me coming over felt amazing. Hamilton has a number of players that I would truly call some of my best friends on this god forsaken forum and I could not pass up the opportunity to play with them, especially in our rookie season.  Also @Fordyford can suck my left nut

I don't really have a dog in this race, but being a make or break player now may not be true. You are a make or break player for their future though. This is pretty big loss for them.

Good luck with HAM, you'll be leading their rebuild

[Image: 5PYmCAe.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

08-01-2019, 12:35 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
08-01-2019, 12:01 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: I would like to thank the Winnipeg Jets organization and everyone in it. In my time there everyone was friendly and super helpful. I feel awful for leaving, and the choice wasnt easy. Before anyone gives me shit for choosing to sign an offer sheet I would like to explain my thought process. Right now I am not a make or break player, especially for the Jets. Despite that seeing all of my friends on the Steelhawks contact me as soon as the RFA window opened, and people that Ive never really interacted with get so excited at the idea of me coming over felt amazing. Hamilton has a number of players that I would truly call some of my best friends on this god forsaken forum and I could not pass up the opportunity to play with them, especially in our rookie season.  Also @Fordyford can suck my left nut

I don't really have a dog in this race, but being a make or break player now may not be true. You are a make or break player for their future though. This is pretty big loss for them.

I'm right here, man.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

08-01-2019, 12:40 PMztevans Wrote:
08-01-2019, 12:35 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I don't really have a dog in this race, but being a make or break player now may not be true. You are a make or break player for their future though. This is pretty big loss for them.

I'm right here, man.

Haha dude funny joke, could you Imagine how stacked for the future Hammy would be if you were on the team too though haha

08-01-2019, 12:41 PMefiug Wrote:
08-01-2019, 12:40 PMztevans Wrote: I'm right here, man.

Haha dude funny joke, could you Imagine how stacked for the future Hammy would be if you were on the team too though haha

@efiug

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

08-01-2019, 12:40 PMztevans Wrote:
08-01-2019, 12:35 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I don't really have a dog in this race, but being a make or break player now may not be true. You are a make or break player for their future though. This is pretty big loss for them.

I'm right here, man.

And me!

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 01:14 PM by diacope.)

sadface

Have fun with Wilson in Hamilton!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

That first year is like a samee contract lmao

Armada

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

This is fucking dope. More offer sheets please. Good shit @"ThatDamnMcJesus"

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]