Create Account

Detroit Falcons Punishment

08-21-2019, 01:27 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
08-21-2019, 03:56 AMMantoRune Wrote: I mean as we all know 1 tpe makes you superhuman. While I understand the suspension. I do think that some of the blame as falls on the updater for not catching it. I question if you're doing your job correctly.

Honestly that's kind of ignorant. Even professional jobs don't get 100% of everything right and they get paid salaries. This is a fake hockey for fun and people don't get paid real money to do these tasks, but do it for the enjoyment of the league.

This is one of the best things you've ever said on this site.

I mean rules are rules, but this is seriously so insignificant that just pointing out that the mistake was made would have been sufficient. The fine for the updaters are way out of proportion if you ask me.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

08-21-2019, 05:30 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
08-21-2019, 05:26 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: should punish every single person to update manto since silver then. so @SDCore and @slothfacekilla too

This is honestly fair if silver is getting punished for this.  

And really all I'm getting from this is if someone's update seems even slightly off to just reject their update

Tbh this should be happening anyway if people don't get their updates right. Sometimes you see updaters recalculate the TPE. Fuck doing that, reject it and let them fix it themselves. Imagine the PT department being fined 1M for every mock draft mistake we make? Mistakes happen on both ends. People are forgetting you're supposed to be playing this sim for fun.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

08-20-2019, 09:04 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Wonder what the suspension will be for Klozoff

radio silence

RETIRED

08-22-2019, 03:20 AMMayuu Wrote:
08-20-2019, 09:04 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Wonder what the suspension will be for Klozoff

radio silence

Funny how a guy who went through the send down thread isn't getting punished 

Really makes you think

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

08-22-2019, 04:19 AMFlareon Wrote:
08-22-2019, 03:20 AMMayuu Wrote: radio silence

Really makes you think

Without passing waivers.. hmmmmmmm

RETIRED

Really makes you think

But then again, that's not your problem.. oh wait

RETIRED

Oof

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

08-22-2019, 04:29 AMMayuu Wrote:
08-22-2019, 04:19 AMFlareon Wrote: Funny how a guy who went through the send down thread isn't getting punished 

Really makes you think

But then again, that's not your problem.. oh wait

It's not my problem because there is no problem lmao

08-22-2019, 09:34 AMFlareon Wrote:
08-22-2019, 04:29 AMMayuu Wrote: But then again, that's not your problem.. oh wait

It's not my problem because there is no problem lmao

I mean, you have gotten to use a player that didn't go through waivers this entire season, there's definitely teams that would sign Mack if he went through waivers as he should have.

It's a problem because he should never even been available in the J this season.

RETIRED

Really makes you think
Do you not know that 5th year juniors players require waivers?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

08-22-2019, 09:51 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
08-22-2019, 04:19 AMFlareon Wrote: Funny how a guy who went through the send down thread isn't getting punished 

Really makes you think
Do you not know that 5th year juniors players require waivers?

[Image: cover5.png]

RETIRED

Quote:A player is exempt from waivers for three full seasons following being drafted to the SHL. After that, they will be eligible for waivers if sent down to the SMJHL.
  1. If sent down, there is a period of 24 hours during which another SHL team may claim them. 
  2. If claimed by a team, there is a 12-hour period during which an SHL team with higher priority may claim the player.
    1. Waiver priority begins in reverse order of the previous season’s standings. If a team successfully claims a player off of waivers, they move to the bottom of the list.

He was sent down, and no one claimed him

What's the issue here?

08-22-2019, 10:44 AMFlareon Wrote:
Quote:A player is exempt from waivers for three full seasons following being drafted to the SHL. After that, they will be eligible for waivers if sent down to the SMJHL.
  1. If sent down, there is a period of 24 hours during which another SHL team may claim them. 
  2. If claimed by a team, there is a 12-hour period during which an SHL team with higher priority may claim the player.
    1. Waiver priority begins in reverse order of the previous season’s standings. If a team successfully claims a player off of waivers, they move to the bottom of the list.

What's the issue here?
Yeah the issue is he never was actually designated as a waivers eligible player, and thus never actually had a waiver claim posted in the SHL GM forums or the SHL GM discord, like was done with Kalevi Karhunen’s waiver process.

Klozoff is ineligible.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

08-22-2019, 10:44 AMFlareon Wrote:

What's the issue here?

When you go through waivers there's a specific waiver thread you have to pass through. This did not happen.

RETIRED

08-22-2019, 10:51 AMMayuu Wrote:
08-22-2019, 10:44 AMFlareon Wrote: He was sent down, and no one claimed him

What's the issue here?

When you go through waivers there's a specific waiver thread you have to pass through. This did not happen.

Doesn't say that in the rules