Create Account

S50 WFT #1 - Out on a Limb

10-06-2019, 11:11 AMKlusteR Wrote:
Code:
Blastmeaway - Manhattan will win the President's Trophy
Oh boy no. Not only considering the forces present in their own conference (Buffalo and New England), you think they will edge out New Orleans or even Winnipeg for the President's Trophy? No amount of godly goaltending can get the Rage on top with their sore lack of scoring depth.

*looks at last seasons GF * right

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Blastmeaway - Winnipeg will collapse mid-season and miss the playoffs

As funny as this would be, I think blast made this choice just because it would be funny. Winnipeg has really loaded up and even though it seems like half their team is retiring at the end of this season, they're very strong right now. I don't know if it'll end in a championship, but I can't see them ending up outside the playoffs.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Ace - Mike Izzy will announce his retirement

No possible way, Izzy was just handed the nickname Oldballs on Calgary. He will wear that moniker with pride for many seasons to come yet. Takes over from Esa.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Mike Izzy - Cameron Carter 2 will become the first player since S37 to lay more then 250 hits in a season

Cameron Carter the 2nd, as he is affectionately known, is incapable of getting this many hits. For one, he isn't the best hitter in the league right now, with that honor being Andreas Kvalheim's. Secondly, I don't think he has the chops to do it. Tenacity is a big part of the game, and CC2? just doesn't have it.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Ace - Mike Izzy will announce his retirement

Hard doubt on that one. Not only is he still a good player, he would ensure it's a spectacle for his final season. Video tributes, hot dog vendors everywhere.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

hotdog - Guy Zheng and Perry Morgan will win the Stevens and Biscuit awards, respectively, in a NEW sweep

disagree, I think while the Wolfpack are a decent team, they aren't actual contenders yet and rode to the finals on the back of a hot hot hot goaltender in Leitner. I believe simon T will realize his true love is Ben Blue again and the Wolfpack will have another rough season.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Quote:Mike Izzy - Cameron Carter 2 will become the first player since S37 to lay more then 250 hits in a season

I just think that in order to do that, he would have to spend more time practicing his checking than writing media pieces about how amazing he is, and if he stopped writing media pieces about how great he is, would he even be CC2 anymore? He has a brand to maintain here.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I didn't even read every option because I saw someone said the augment was retiring and I know that is the most wrong. The Augment is more than a man and will never die. It is known.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Mike Izzy will announce his retirement

While Izzy has been in the league for a while he's still a top forward and plays on a top team. I think he's got quite a few more seasons left on his skates.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Blastmeaway - Winnipeg will collapse mid-season and miss the playoffs

I don't think the Jets will collapse mid-season as the Jets have 5 1100+ TPE defensemen and also have 6 1000+ TPE forwards keeping their depth in line with other top teams. In fact only a few teams have more points in their defensemen.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

Code:
hotdog - Guy Zheng and Perry Morgan will win the Stevens and Biscuit awards, respectively, in a NEW sweep

No way, there are so many better defensemen out there that will be ahead of them in voting, Driftwood, Toner, Poopity Scoop, Tatu Mäkelä and the list goes on. I would be surprised to see Zheng or Morgan in the top 3.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Code:
Fordyford - LAP will once again edge out SFP to make the last wildcard spot in the west

Both teams are elite hockey clubs, they cannot be stopped, and certainly won't be battling for the wild card spots. San Fran and LA will be at the very top of the league by the end of the season.
[42.0 words]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

10-06-2019, 03:19 PMLeppish Wrote:
Code:

No way, there are so many better defensemen out there that will be ahead of them in voting, Driftwood, Toner, Poopity Scoop, Tatu Mäkelä and the list goes on. I would be surprised to see Zheng or Morgan in the top 3.

You are completely forgetting the top defender in the league. Sami Owens for the Chicago Syndicate probably wins every award we have. Nobody is better at hockey, and you are wrong about everything you've ever said, assuming it wasn't a compliment for Owens.

10-06-2019, 02:33 PMErM Wrote: I didn't even read every option because I saw someone said the augment was retiring and I know that is the most wrong. The Augment is more than a man and will never die. It is known.

This is the right take, Mike Izzy has fourteen adopted sons who've been donating various parts of their bodies to The Augment. With their help he'll be able to continue his career indefinitely. He's using knee caps, and the internal anal sphincter muscles of an 18 year old man.

Cameron Carter II laughs at you mere mortals who think he's going to be the first player since S37 to get 250 hits. This amazing specimen is going way beyond that. CC2 is getting 500 hits this season and then CC3 is getting 10000 in his career.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]