Create Account

An Apology to the Updaters

10-07-2019, 05:30 PMcpetrella Wrote:
10-07-2019, 03:17 PMSleepy Wrote: Me: "nipple...."
Crowd: leans in with anticipation, their excitement rapidly building as they jostle for better views of the stage
Me: ".....nuggey"
Crowd: erupts in uncontrollable laughter. People begin violently shitting and cumming because what I said was so funny. People begin having sex due to the ecstacy of my comedic genius. This is so much funnier than Cum Harvester

[Image: image0.png]

A preteen giving the middle finger is the epitome of a pimp comeback

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of all the bullshit happening in this community. This used to be a goddamn community of hockey enthusiast, real players, kids who went though it, kids who got fucked with, kids that resorted to the SHL world because the real world is too fucking hard too shitty too lonely too sad and depressing when realizing you are never making it to the big show. Now its ran by the same fucking god damn the same TPE whores that rejected us the same TPE whores that choose the goddamn fucking VHL over us the same TPE whores that come into our community taking the first line spots, taking the awards the same way they did back in the day fuck that. I am the goddamn fucking reality check.

SHL used to be a place where 1000 TPE would be enough but now these teams have players over 2000, it's time to wake up SHL. This is no longer a game, this is a god damn popularity contest.

Reality check out!

RETIRED

10-07-2019, 06:12 PMMayuu Wrote: I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of all the bullshit happening in this community. This used to be a goddamn community of hockey enthusiast, real players, kids who went though it, kids who got fucked with, kids that resorted to the SHL world because the real world is too fucking hard too shitty too lonely too sad and depressing when realizing you are never making it to the big show. Now its ran by the same fucking god damn the same TPE whores that rejected us the same TPE whores that choose the goddamn fucking VHL over us the same TPE whores that come into our community taking the first line spots, taking the awards the same way they did back in the day fuck that. I am the goddamn fucking reality check.

SHL used to be a place where 1000 TPE would be enough but now these teams have players over 2000, it's time to wake up SHL. This is no longer a game, this is a god damn popularity contest.

Reality check out!

quality

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

10-06-2019, 08:58 PMcpetrella Wrote: nipple nuggey is great me and luke @"luketd" just chillin in there rn listening to flight of the bees

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

10-06-2019, 09:27 PMcpetrella Wrote: also @Good_Ole_Kimmy is a FOUNDING nug member

[Image: image0.jpg]

Player Page
Update Page

10-07-2019, 06:12 PMMayuu Wrote: I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of all the bullshit happening in this community. This used to be a goddamn community of hockey enthusiast, real players, kids who went though it, kids who got fucked with, kids that resorted to the SHL world because the real world is too fucking hard too shitty too lonely too sad and depressing when realizing you are never making it to the big show. Now its ran by the same fucking god damn the same TPE whores that rejected us the same TPE whores that choose the goddamn fucking VHL over us the same TPE whores that come into our community taking the first line spots, taking the awards the same way they did back in the day fuck that. I am the goddamn fucking reality check.

Reality check out!

wtf where is this from?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-07-2019, 06:32 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:

Reality check out!

wtf where is this from?

RETIRED

10-07-2019, 06:34 PMMayuu Wrote:
10-07-2019, 06:32 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: wtf where is this from?

I AM THE REALITY CHECK

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

@Sleepy @Waters

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

10-07-2019, 07:21 PMcpetrella Wrote: @Sleepy @Waters

he do be lookin kinda tuff doe

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

howd u get this pic of me

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

[Image: image0.jpg]

Player Page
Update Page

10-07-2019, 08:04 PMSleepy Wrote:

howd u get this pic of me

idk bro but tbh u kinda swaggin

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

10-07-2019, 06:22 PMSleepy Wrote:
10-06-2019, 08:58 PMcpetrella Wrote: nipple nuggey is great me and luke @"luketd" just chillin in there rn listening to flight of the bees

Hey.... hope you have a nice day

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

test post Kraken