Create Account

82 games in a season

On a serious note, I don't really see why we would absolutely need a 82 game schedule in a 16 team league.

I don't really care though.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Add injuries

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

11-21-2019, 11:17 AMEvok Wrote: Add injuries

Can my player suffer from crippling depression pls?

11-21-2019, 11:25 AMInf1d3l Wrote:
11-21-2019, 11:17 AMEvok Wrote: Add injuries

Can my player suffer from crippling depression pls?

It's mandatory if the user does

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

11-21-2019, 11:30 AMSlashACM Wrote:
11-21-2019, 11:25 AMInf1d3l Wrote: Can my player suffer from crippling depression pls?

It's mandatory if the user does

league gon be only inactive players

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

11-21-2019, 11:14 AMスウェグキング Wrote: On a serious note, I don't really see why we would absolutely need a 82 game schedule in a 16 team league.

That's my only real gripe against it. Not enough teams to really warrant it. But one-game sim days really suck in my opinion so I'm all for more games.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

11-21-2019, 11:41 AMMarc Bradford Wrote:
11-21-2019, 11:14 AMスウェグキング Wrote: On a serious note, I don't really see why we would absolutely need a 82 game schedule in a 16 team league.

That's my only real gripe against it.  Not enough teams to really warrant it.  But one-game sim days really suck in my opinion so I'm all for more games.

Agree with these two. 16 team league does not need 82 games. We already play every team more 2 or more times. I would increase games in line with any expansions in the future.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

we have so much other shit thats borrowed from NHL that doesn't make any sense. the 2 point system. divisions and what not. why not also get 82 games to make it even more comparable.

RETIRED

didnt some people do test sims and realize that some teams that have these 40 passing builds didnt even make the playoffs?

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

11-21-2019, 11:57 AMBruins10 Wrote: didnt some people do test sims and realize that some teams that have these 40 passing builds didnt even make the playoffs?

please share that data.
So far we've been testing just about everything and got zero ways to beat it.

RETIRED

Arguing over 50 or 82 games right now is pretty funny considering the existential crisis we are facing as a league

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

11-21-2019, 12:04 PMMayuu Wrote:
11-21-2019, 11:57 AMBruins10 Wrote: didnt some people do test sims and realize that some teams that have these 40 passing builds didnt even make the playoffs?

please share that data.
Im pretty sure it was Slash or someone else in the Specters LR that had done some test sims and seen that Hamilton doesnt always make the playoffs

11-21-2019, 12:06 PMBruins10 Wrote:
11-21-2019, 12:04 PMMayuu Wrote: please share that data.
Im pretty sure it was Slash or someone else in the Specters LR that had done some test sims and seen that Hamilton doesnt always make the playoffs

yeah, i'll wait until i actually see those sims before i belive it.
We've been wrecking our brains pretty much non stop and simmed endless amounts without any positive results.

RETIRED

11-21-2019, 12:06 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Arguing over 50 or 82 games right now is pretty funny considering the existential crisis we are facing as a league
yeah this is all kind of stupid
we should focus on the more important thing which is will this league even exist past s51

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

11-21-2019, 12:08 PMMayuu Wrote:
11-21-2019, 12:06 PMBruins10 Wrote: Im pretty sure it was Slash or someone else in the Specters LR that had done some test sims and seen that Hamilton doesnt always make the playoffs

yeah, i'll wait until i actually see those sims before i belive it.
We've been wrecking our brains pretty much non stop and simmed endless amounts without any positive results.
yeah thats what i assumed. i figured you guys have been working to try and find a solution

but what about a system where you cant have a difference of more than 15 attribute points between passing and scoring. so there needs to be some sort of parity between the two so we dont break the sim engine.