Create Account

Alas, Minny.

01-08-2020, 12:28 PMthiefofcheese Wrote:
01-08-2020, 11:53 AMInf1d3l Wrote: Alex Winters - Nikolai Evans - Iam Essellemm

Charlie Schieck - David Vent

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! 

I WANNA PLAY TOO.  JUST ONE TIME, JUST ONCE!

ivan maximus or whatever ur name is - somebody - somebody else

tokek takshak - somebody

im pretty sure ivan is still in here

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Fun read guys lots of twists and turns plus a surprise visit from Kelvin Benjamin.

McZ thinks he'll get every GM job that crops up before it's announced even if it makes no sense at all. He thought he was getting Toronto, going as far as asking me if I would stay on as Co if he was named Head GM

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

all ass, minny

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

01-08-2020, 12:32 PMml002 Wrote: Fun read guys lots of twists and turns plus a surprise visit from Kelvin Benjamin.

McZ thinks he'll get every GM job that crops up before it's announced even if it makes no sense at all. He thought he was getting Toronto, going as far as asking me if I would stay on as Co if he was named Head GM

thank u for appreciating my kelvin benjamin

e

01-08-2020, 12:29 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
01-08-2020, 12:28 PMthiefofcheese Wrote: GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! 

I WANNA PLAY TOO.  JUST ONE TIME, JUST ONCE!

ivan maximus or whatever ur name is - somebody - somebody else

tokek takshak - somebody

im pretty sure ivan is still in here

I appreciate you

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

01-08-2020, 10:58 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
01-08-2020, 10:52 AM39alaska39 Wrote: Always a good strategy to say the SMJHL Commissioner is inactive when she does more for this site than most will ever do

BW inactive confirmed
Wow wake up to my inactivity. Noice.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

01-08-2020, 12:35 PMBadWolf Wrote:
01-08-2020, 10:58 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: BW inactive confirmed
Wow wake up to my inactivity. Noice.

inactive gang

e

[Image: ruutu.jpg]

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

01-08-2020, 12:15 PMluketd Wrote: Samee was in this league when Spartan and SdCore were still kids and surfing together in Anaheim. Samee has had multiple jobs in this league, even Seattle Riot GM, so it looks like the league has no trouble in using Samee, but when it comes down to giving out some credit and maybe rewarding that work and activity - they quickly move to the errors of the past and never let go.
I don't really get it, but I was vouched for both Kelowna and Seattle jobs by the previous head GMs, and was the only person to step up for the CZE. Whatever the fuck this has to do with me I have no clue, but McZ has been a garbage GM in the past - fired like 3(?) Times before? I have always left my jobs on my own accord, idk what business my name has in this thread

Man, I can’t believe HO would hire someone with a proven track record of winning and building an awesome LR culture to be an SHL GM when they only came from the SMJHL.

Anyone with that resume sounds like a real failure and is probably a huge asshole.

I’m just happy the site is active again.

#ItsHamiltonsFaultMcZDidntGetHired

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

01-08-2020, 12:44 PMSamee Wrote:
01-08-2020, 12:15 PMluketd Wrote: Samee was in this league when Spartan and SdCore were still kids and surfing together in Anaheim. Samee has had multiple jobs in this league, even Seattle Riot GM, so it looks like the league has no trouble in using Samee, but when it comes down to giving out some credit and maybe rewarding that work and activity - they quickly move to the errors of the past and never let go.
I don't really get it, but I was vouched for both Kelowna and Seattle jobs by the previous head GMs, and was the only person to step up for the CZE. Whatever the fuck this has to do with me I have no clue, but McZ has been a garbage GM in the past - fired like 3(?) Times before? I have always left my jobs on my own accord, idk what business my name has in this thread
its pasta samwise

e

its a copy pasta

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

man you really took that pasta bait and swallowed it whole

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

01-08-2020, 12:45 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: Man, I can’t believe HO would hire someone with a proven track record of winning and building an awesome LR culture to be an SHL GM when they only came from the SMJHL.

Anyone with that resume sounds like a real failure and is probably a huge asshole.

I’m just happy the site is active again.

#ItsHamiltonsFaultMcZDidntGetHired

A hash tag even a hamilton player can get behind

01-08-2020, 12:49 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-08-2020, 12:44 PMSamee Wrote: I don't really get it, but I was vouched for both Kelowna and Seattle jobs by the previous head GMs, and was the only person to step up for the CZE. Whatever the fuck this has to do with me I have no clue, but McZ has been a garbage GM in the past - fired like 3(?) Times before? I have always left my jobs on my own accord, idk what business my name has in this thread
man you really took that pasta bait and swallowed it whole
01-08-2020, 12:46 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
01-08-2020, 12:44 PMSamee Wrote: I don't really get it, but I was vouched for both Kelowna and Seattle jobs by the previous head GMs, and was the only person to step up for the CZE. Whatever the fuck this has to do with me I have no clue, but McZ has been a garbage GM in the past - fired like 3(?) Times before? I have always left my jobs on my own accord, idk what business my name has in this thread
its pasta samwise
01-08-2020, 12:46 PMluketd Wrote:

its a copy pasta

lmao fuck me

i blame tig for telling me "i should know"