Create Account

HOmilton

01-10-2020, 01:24 PMnour Wrote: can we just ban jruutu fron posting except in his update page this is like his 3rd braindead post this week, only good thing that came out of this is the site was able to bond over how offensively stupid he is

If we ban him, we ban Hamilton to the Shadow Realm as well. Popcorn It's only fair.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

burb killed the league

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

I've been mad in regards to the whole situation, and I don't think Hamilton should have done it, and yes I am angry that I am currently losing to the strategy but the original bandaid fix that GM's agreed upon wasn't enough, Hamilton knew it was still their best chance of winning and used to to the fullest extent they were allowed to and they can't be punished for that.

Am I super angry they used it? Sure.

Am I super angry I'm losing to it? Absolutely.

Have I at some point in the last two weeks wanted someone banned cause it'd make me feel better for like 3 minutes? Sure.

Do I think there is some conspiracy behind it? No that's silly, they wouldn't be trying to find fixes if there was.

All in all, we've been mad. Continuing to be mad though does not help us grow as a site, we need to put it behind us and accept the fact that our next fix will be better before we move onto FHM.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

01-10-2020, 04:15 PMTheWoZy Wrote: burb killed the league

Fucking WoZy man.

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Who the Fuck is DanbyRem

[Image: 336.jpg]

01-10-2020, 05:33 PMByrdeMan Wrote: Who the Fuck is DanbyRem

fucking Danbyrem

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

01-10-2020, 12:23 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
01-10-2020, 12:21 PMartermis Wrote: you forgot IIHF HO smh
Everyone forgets about them

I only wish that was true sometimes :(

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

01-10-2020, 04:07 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-10-2020, 04:07 PMCFJ Wrote: You too Finn. Leave Burd alone  Starwars
???

O, didn't realize you guys are on the same team. Apologizes.

Code:

Code:

01-10-2020, 04:05 PMztevans Wrote:
01-10-2020, 03:44 PM.bojo Wrote: they hate us cuz they taint us

Why are you like this

it's been a slow day

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-10-2020, 02:37 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
01-10-2020, 09:20 AMAvakael Wrote: [Image: TYs612Q.jpg]

What's up with the coat hangers?
No idea lol

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Never change, ruutu. You're as thick headed as ever.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

01-10-2020, 07:32 PMwumaduce Wrote: Never change, ruutu. You're as thick headed as ever.

I'll make love to you wuma

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!