Create Account

HOmilton

Who exactly is calling the shots here? For example who decided on the season 51 plan ?
Who makes the final calls in general on the bigger topics? Commissioners from both leagues + HO from both leagues? OR just SHL HO with commissioners?

I tried to look from More/Show team, but not sure if the list is correct or not,  this thread tells us that Baelor Swift and Tomasnz (again) were selected into HO on 5.12.2019. The same thread says that SDCore is the new co-commissioner.  (adamantium resigned as SHL Co-Commissioner previously)

Could the following list be right -  members who were part of deciding in November 2019 on the S51 plan?:

Eggy216 - Rainbow Dash: 70 PA/99SC
SDCore - Corey Kennedy: PA 85/99 SC
Adamantium - Julien Villeneuve: 60 PA/75 SC - junior player/Co-Commissioner at the time
Tomasnz - Goalie
ArGarBarGar -    Borromini Cannellini: 85 PA/99SC
Fordyford - Tony Ford: 86 PA/99SC
BadWolf - Mika Mayfield - 85PA/95SC
Winter is Coming - Cody 70 PA/80 SC - junior player
39alaska39 -Alex Winters: 99PA/90SC
BadWolf -Mika Mayfield: 85PA/95SC
BrewskyBo - Noah Brusky: 80 PA/68SC
golden_apricot -Samuel Michaud: 65PA/90SC
Inf1d3l - Barret McCarthy: 99PA/87SC
JKortesi81- Joe Kurczewski: 99PA/89SC
DrunkenTeddy - Robert Phelps: 79 PA/99 SC

If we look at the list above, members of both SHL/SMJHL HO´s and the commissioners from both leagues as shown in More/show team - quite interesting how the leadership of SHL leans towards scoring? Not everybody of course.

Eggy216 has not updated since October 2019, always had the high SC/low PA thing going on - even has passing as weakness, but quite interestingly still he got to 70 passing in July 2019 and has not added any TPE on it since. Scoring at 99 already. In all fairness, it looks like Eggy has not done PT´s lately either or I don´t know how Commissioners claim them = either way, is Eggy so busy with HO stuff that he has no time to even claim AC/training and then update? Pretty nice looking build already, but still bit odd to stop working on the player completely.

DrunkenTeddy and SDCore have posted threads about FHM recently, so fair to assume that they are among the members closest working on the ´move to FHM ´ project?

Drunkenteddy and Adamantium have connections to our favorite team Hamilton, Drunkenteddy still plays there, Adamantium used to. When the whole Hamilton case was on the table late 2019 for the first time, is it that surprising if no real punishments were handed out? Eggy is so busy that he can't even find the time to claim AC and Hamilton connection is clear with Adamantium being the Co-Commissioner at time. (I´m assuming DrunkenTeddy has some kind of voice on these topics in general)

Now Hamilton is close to winning the cup and SHL is working on moving to another sim engine. In my opinion, you did not need to be much of a fortune teller to predict that Hamilton would do well, especially if you saw this thread. In the first post they say how 40PA team fired away 49.94 shots in a test sim, scored 4.96.  Hamilton ended up with 39.12 shots and 3.92 goals in the real deal, fairly large difference, but both still most in the league and they did not have 40 passing on every player, clearly favoring the same idea though.

Once again - no bans or suspensions to Hamilton members were handed out. Evidence that they knew what they were doing could be seen for example on how they handled the regression on multiple players - took points away from passing = firing the management, banning the players more than fair punishment in my opinion, especially if you look at where we are at now and as mentioned - not that big of a surprise that we are here. League could have prevented this fairly surely by handing out 100 or whatever game suspensions to the main glitchers, firing the management of Hamilton and from there on starting to hand out similar punishments to everybody who is actively working on abusing the sim engine in similar way. If the league has enough people to police the forum for certain words, they can find the people to monitor something actually important.

Some say it´s only matter of time that someone finds an exploit or that it's about time a new sim engine is introduced, true and I don´t mind the change new sim engine if something cool is there, BUT lack of punishment for Hamilton members clearly shows that the league is making the move to new sim engine - want it or not. There is no going back, they did not buy themselves any time by coming down hard on these glitchers, they gave little slaps on the wrists and the clock is ticking.

(800)

Okay cool, Hook 'em

is everything you post stupid or do you improve eventually

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

@dmills3 god dammit I told you to stop doing that thing again. Quit wearing high heels to feel like you're a normal height.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

01-10-2020, 08:56 AMFerda Wrote: @dmills3 god dammit I told you to stop doing that thing again. Quit wearing high heels to feel like you're a normal height.
leave him be bro he’s tired of carrying a stool around with him just to reach high places

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

01-10-2020, 08:56 AMFerda Wrote: @dmills3 god dammit I told you to stop doing that thing again. Quit wearing high heels to feel like you're a normal height.

Yo is fucking @dmills3 doing that shit again. Dude...

01-10-2020, 08:57 AMnour Wrote:
leave him be bro he’s tired of carrying a stool around with him just to reach high places
The only stool he has is from falling into the toilet cause he's that small

Falcons        Usa

01-10-2020, 08:55 AMnour Wrote: is everything you post stupid or do you improve eventually
And still you came here?

Regardless of how I feel about the lack of foresight shown by some members of Hamilton. They didn't break any rules and considering your penchant for having a whinge I would imagine you'd be first in line to complain if HO started handing out bans for things not included in the rule book.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

01-10-2020, 08:59 AMjRuutu Wrote:
01-10-2020, 08:55 AMnour Wrote: is everything you post stupid or do you improve eventually
And still you came here?
It's cause he saw j ruutu and thought it was just another shit post from professional shit stirrer and former Vancouver Canuck, Jarkko Ruutu

Falcons        Usa

Did you give dog vision a try yet

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Low passing doesn't melt steel beams.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Holy fuck I just read it a third time and now I have the biggest erection. Do I go see a doctor?

Falcons        Usa

Morning, anyone know when we’re taking applications for SHL HO?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I really do feel strongly that people are justified in being angry at us so I don't want this to come across like I'm shitting on everyone who dislikes us and not just this particular buffoon but there is no way even the staunchest enemies of hamilton think that firing management, banning players(members? or are you suggesting auto-retiring players?) who regressed out of passing and handing out 2 season suspensions to the "main glitchers" is a more than fair punishment. And that's disregarding the fact you are actually suggesting that HO is involved in a conspiracy to protect us cause why? they want their shooting players to be seen as good? ???

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page