Create Account

ANA/BDonini Punishments

Real talk tho, A++ performance, HO. If what AlexF stated over bring released by STL before joining ANA is true, and if there is no evidence of Donini contacting AlexF before he got released by STL, then it's a bit of a screw up there, especially with the whole library being thrown at Donini

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

I read through 9 pages and I still have no idea what's going on here

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

01-23-2020, 06:58 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: I read through 9 pages and I still have no idea what's going on here

One time I wanted to make a baked potato. I went into the kitchen, turned the oven on, and when I heard the ding for it to be done preheating I went back in to put the potato in the oven. There was no potato, though. There never was a potato. I just really wanted one. Instead, I ate a hot pocket. Hot pockets aren't very good, but they pass as a food substance in a dire emergency. The worst part is you burn your mouth with the fury of four Satan penises.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Lets hope this wont come back to haunt BDoninis possible hopes of getting a SHL GM job in the future. Would be a shame if league holds on to these things and refuses to give fair chances to good members.

01-23-2020, 07:50 AMjRuutu Wrote: Lets hope this wont come back to haunt BDoninis possible hopes of getting a SHL GM job in the future. Would be a shame if league holds on to these things and refuses to give fair chances to good members.

It did feel like something was missing from this thread...

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 08:49 AM by FinnRhys.)

So, I have nothing better to do but second guess decisions made by people I don't know with information I don't have. That said, I have done some private eye work to help users understand the timeline of events as the occurred. These facts are not all-encompassing but they are FACTS. During my "investigation" I came across no smoking gun that clearly shows this as anything more than unfortunate timing. This unfortunate timing certainly could lead to the PERCEPTION of tampering having occurred, but without proof, it is just unfortunate timing.

Facts:
1) AlexF gets drafted to EDM as an inactive player from STL on the evening of 17 Jan.
2) On 18 Jan at 10:29am, EDM announces signing of inactive AlexF.
3) At 9:20pm on the 19th, AlexF is released from STL.
4) At 8:15pm on 21 Jan, Donini announces the signing of AlexF. Acceptance of the offer, at least formally, is at 11:03pm.
5) Around 12:02am on Jan 22nd, AlexF refuses to accept SHL Contract offer with EDM.

So, what is clear, at least according to the above, is that AlexF was free game in terms of STL having released him due to inactivity after he was drafted. He was not "signed" by ANA until almost 48 hours later which could have provided ample time for Donini to contact and convince AlexF to be active again and sign with his team. Again, there is no evidence (at least that I have access to) that shows any communication occurring while AlexF was still officially a Scarecrow.

As for the being drafted by an SHL team but signing with an SMJHL team, yeah, that goes beyond the scope of my sleuthing. I would surmise that as long as EDM desired to release his rights, AlexF could sign with whomever he wanted, SHL or otherwise.

Next time I'll do this as a media piece so I can earn some sweet $$$.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

I do wish we had more information on this case, but I will say I think HO reaching this decision in 10-12 hours (half a day) is far too quick. If the matter was being taken seriously as claimed, I think this is something that probably needed a more thorough investigation, especially considering there was no current rule in place to handle a situation like this. Should have sat on it for a bit because 10-12 hours does feel rushed.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Remember GMs, don't attempt to bring activity to the league. HO will drop the hammer on you.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

01-23-2020, 07:20 AMwumaduce Wrote:
01-23-2020, 06:58 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: I read through 9 pages and I still have no idea what's going on here

One time I wanted to make a baked potato. I went into the kitchen, turned the oven on, and when I heard the ding for it to be done preheating I went back in to put the potato in the oven. There was no potato, though. There never was a potato. I just really wanted one. Instead, I ate a hot pocket. Hot pockets aren't very good, but they pass as a food substance in a dire emergency. The worst part is you burn your mouth with the fury of four Satan penises.
sorry Cry

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 09:58 AM by SlashACM.)

[Image: image0.jpg]

It's not that you brought someone back from inactivity, it's that you didn't really see him in FA and go, "ooh Alex I'll try to make him active." You had "planned this all offseason" and that makes me think that 79 tpe update had something to do with that

The tampering part comes from the fact he was on St. Louis for most of the offseason

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 10:05 AM by FinnRhys.)

01-23-2020, 09:57 AMSlashACM Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]

It's not that you brought someone back from inactivity, it's that you didn't really see him in FA and go, "ooh Alex I'll try to make him active." You had "planned this all offseason" and that makes me think that 79 tpe update had something to do with that

The tampering part comes from the fact he was on St. Louis for most of the offseason

Ooof, well that certainly doesn't look very good from a PR perspective. The plot thickens!

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

Oof, flex tape can't fix that.

01-23-2020, 10:06 AMVandy Wrote:

Oof, flex tape can't fix that.

Is it two o's for oof or three?

01-23-2020, 10:08 AMFinnRhys Wrote:
01-23-2020, 10:06 AMVandy Wrote: Oof, flex tape can't fix that.

Is it two o's for oof or three?

I usually use 2 but do you bae, can never have too many o's.

01-23-2020, 09:00 AMnour Wrote: I do wish we had more information on this case, but I will say I think HO reaching this decision in 10-12 hours (half a day) is far too quick. If the matter was being taken seriously as claimed, I think this is something that probably needed a more thorough investigation, especially considering there was no current rule in place to handle a situation like this. Should have sat on it for a bit because 10-12 hours does feel rushed.

Nour’s on absolute fire lately.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers