Create Account

WOLFPACK ANNOUNCEMENT

could use about 3-4 tweaks, not overt changes, but tweaks but... it's better than the previous logo imo.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Oh, also, as mentioned at the Anaheim LR, there's a triangle on your logo where the border is white instead of green.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

01-25-2020, 03:04 AMkarey Wrote: First thoughts:
- the outerglow isn't a professional and polished look. It should be solid
- the color palette does not match
- gold and green is present in the league with Buffalo, new england had an identity with the black+green, or the opportunity to introduce a new color scheme to the league. Maybe the classic green blue grey Hartford colors.
- logo facing west is bad juju
- the hockey stick shaft drastically changes in girth. Thick knob to skinny disappointing shaft.
- the text appearing behind the New England should be changed

I make shit on this logo but I love the potential here. Needs refinement

NGL I was expecting some shit for the jerseys, def not my best work here. Did most of it while having a stomach bug. If you have any tips on jersey design though I'd love to pick your brain sometime.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I dig it. Nice job!

[Image: 6yGtNq1.png]
Sig by Carpy48
[Image: ZdvabGY.png]
Sig by Carpy48

01-28-2020, 02:07 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:
01-25-2020, 03:04 AMkarey Wrote: First thoughts:
- the outerglow isn't a professional and polished look. It should be solid
- the color palette does not match
- gold and green is present in the league with Buffalo, new england had an identity with the black+green, or the opportunity to introduce a new color scheme to the league. Maybe the classic green blue grey Hartford colors.
- logo facing west is bad juju
- the hockey stick shaft drastically changes in girth. Thick knob to skinny disappointing shaft.
- the text appearing behind the New England should be changed

I make shit on this logo but I love the potential here. Needs refinement

NGL I was expecting some shit for the jerseys, def not my best work here. Did most of it while having a stomach bug. If you have any tips on jersey design though I'd love to pick your brain sometime.

I only shit because I actually like a lot of it. If it sucked butt I would move on, but because it has potential, I am critical

I'm quite impressed with a lot of it, but as I said, it's a shame it got fast tracked to being the official logo, as it leaves no time for a v2 to enhance the professionality of the brand.

The glaring things I would focus on:
-Changing the lime green to a darker less saturated hue
-Adding a black shape to cover the gap on the New England text where you can see the orange pop through
- and finally converting the glow into a hard border line rather than soft feathered edges.

01-27-2020, 01:51 PMWasty Wrote: could use about 3-4 tweaks, not overt changes, but tweaks but... it's better than the previous logo imo.

What this bitch said.

01-28-2020, 05:31 AMkarey Wrote:
01-28-2020, 02:07 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: NGL I was expecting some shit for the jerseys, def not my best work here. Did most of it while having a stomach bug. If you have any tips on jersey design though I'd love to pick your brain sometime.

I only shit because I actually like a lot of it. If it sucked butt I would move on, but because it has potential, I am critical

I'm quite impressed with a lot of it, but as I said, it's a shame it got fast tracked to being the official logo, as it leaves no time for a v2 to enhance the professionality of the brand.

-Adding a black shape to cover the gap on the New England text where you can see the orange pop through
- and finally converting the glow into a hard border line rather than soft feathered edges.
what this bitch said.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

05-28-2019, 11:55 AMefiug Wrote: efiug

What this bitch said

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Taking some of @karey s notes and some adjustments of my own;

[Image: kjXzBPB.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2020, 09:52 AM by Ace.)

Hate the blue. I'd rather keep the green/gray/white than adopt another color other than what was added.

It's interesting to see your mockup though.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

01-28-2020, 09:37 AMWasty Wrote: Taking some of @karey s notes and some adjustments of my own;

[Image: kjXzBPB.png]

the text makes it 10x better

[Image: 3.png]

01-28-2020, 09:48 AMAce Wrote: Hate the blue. I'd rather keep the green/gray/white than adopt another color other than what was added.

[Image: d71Ilvb.png]

01-28-2020, 05:31 AMkarey Wrote:
01-28-2020, 02:07 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: NGL I was expecting some shit for the jerseys, def not my best work here. Did most of it while having a stomach bug. If you have any tips on jersey design though I'd love to pick your brain sometime.

Oh 100%. I actually was going to try to change the outer glow to a solid outline but I don’t have the adobe suite anymore so I wasn’t able to open the illustrator file. I love the potential here

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2020, 01:35 PM by .bojo.)

01-28-2020, 10:52 AMWasty Wrote:
01-28-2020, 09:48 AMAce Wrote: Hate the blue. I'd rather keep the green/gray/white than adopt another color other than what was added.

[Image: d71Ilvb.png]

I like this.

My only really minor thing is maybe the stick should be the same color as the bottom text so it's a little more different than the green border around it? Idk if it'd be better or not

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2020, 02:14 PM by Wasty.)

01-28-2020, 01:33 PM.bojo Wrote:
01-28-2020, 10:52 AMWasty Wrote: [Image: d71Ilvb.png]

I like this.

My only really minor thing is maybe the stick should be the same color as the bottom text so it's a little more different than the green border around it? Idk if it'd be better or not
Probably not that green but the light grey from the fur highlights is a better color for the stick.

[Image: 9fRiBBA.png]
Needs some cleaning up on the edges but I can do that tonight with a clean sweep of errors and fuckups.