Create Account

Luke's S52 Prospect Rankings: #3 New Orleans Specters

[Image: specters-banner.png]
New Orleans Specters
New Orleans is a playoff team since they entered the league back in S46, and is still looking for their first cup. What is able to let them develop a continual playoff team is a couple factors. First is some strong draft classes that focus on drafting recreates that other teams pass on for shiny 1st gens. Another is their pull in Free Agency, getting some good players from there, as well as having a franchise goalie from starting out of their franchise. Lets get into their prospects

Elite:
S52:    TheDangaZone  -  Velveteen Dream
To start off their list is their Co-GM Velveteen Dream, who is a playmaker center that is now in Ireland for their national team. Dream plays for the Kraken in the SMJHL, who is having a great season than his last, already beating his point total from last season(11). Now, 30 games into the season, Dream has 18 points and plays a good role in all situations for the Kraken who is on the hunt for the cup. In terms of the draft we can’t grade it off of the draft number because he was autodrafted in the 2nd round, but in terms of TPE he is at 415, which is good for 2nd in his draft class. In terms of the user TheDangaZone has done a lot on the site since he joined. There is a lot to say but I think most people know him, he had a great career in Calgary/NOLA during his career and he will bring that same drive to Dream now.

S52    prettyburn    Olli Saarinen Jr.
Also drafted his past off-season, Olli is a goalie from Finland who is currently playing for the Halifax Raiders. Last season as the backup to Biz Nasty, Olli had a record of 3-2-2 with a 2.28 GAA and .921 SV%. With a heavier load this season, Saarinen is 12-16-3 with a 3.38 GAA and .876 SV%, with a larger load Olli has to adjust to the work. It also doesnt help that they are last in the league. In terms of the draft, Saarinen fell to New Orleans at 11th OA, and in terms of TPE, Saarinen is at 347, which is good for 12th in the class. In terms of the user Prettyburn made an all star defenseman, earning a ton of TPE and help up for a very long time. She has a very large bank account, and is able to ride that bank account for a long time. Now she doesnt have the highest TPE in terms of other Elite players, but judging from multiple factors, including her last player she is elite. Her last player was elite, and a #1 D for a very long time.

High End
S51    Bluesfan55    Mitchell van der Heijden
Drafted 2 seaosns ago, Heijden is a two-way forward from the Netherlands, is currently playing for the Anchorage Armada. He has been crucial for their cup win, and has continues to be crucial for their continued success. Already in 31 games he has gotten 32 points so far, and is at a PPG pace. Last season he is almost at a PPG with 46 points, so Heijden want to break the PPG pace. In terms of the draft, Heijden was taken 13th OA, and in terms of TPE he is at 568, which is good for 6th in the class, which is great for New Orleans who took him in the late 1st. For the user, Bluesfann55 has been here for a couple years and has made a high end player before. He has a large bank account, sitting at like 79 mil, and will be a steal for the Specters, and should be a good piece for the Specters in the coming future.

S49    Jiggly_333    Raquel Castillo Gutierrez
In his first call up to the Specters, Guiterrez is a Sniper winger from the US, who is now playing up at New Orleans after playing for the Whalers and the Outlaws last season. This season in New Orleans he is having a rought start, only having 6 points in 31 games, he has a lot to prove at the SHL level. Last season for 2 teams he had 38 points in total, and played both the power play and the penalty kill in vancouver. In terms of the draft he was drafted 44th OA to the Specters, and in terms of TPE he is at 727 which is good for 13th in the draft class so far. In terms of the user, Jiggly has had a decent player last time around, and is looking to eclipse his old player TPE wise in a couple seasons, but in terms of money right now, is in the negative. But the future is looking bright for his new player.

High End/Very Good
S52    Legend    Stirling MacTavish
Draft this past season, MacTavish is a playmaking center Great Britain, who is currently on the Carolina Kraken.  As a rookie last season MacTavish wasnt shown a ton of offensive potential, only getting 6 points in those 50 games. Now this season he is at 23 points in 31 games, playing in a good power play time and a small bit on the penalty kill.  In terms of the draft, MacTavish was drafted 29th OA to the Specters, and is terms of TPE he is at 363, which is good for 9th in the class right now. In terms of the user, Legend has had a lot of down players in the past, with his highest player reaching 495 TPE, and recently had a player in S50. But now things look a bit different, as he is already at 363 TPE, so if he continues to improve and looks more consistent in updating and putting his past players stigmas aside, then he will be good.

Very Good

S50    JuOSu    Thomas Vanice
Vanice is a sniper winger from Austria, who is currently playing for the Newfoundland Beserkers.  An important player for that team, Vanice is having a great season so far, with 13 goals and 17 assists with 30 points that is almost at PPG pace with Vanice having 30 games played. Last season he also did great, with 44 point last season, which is good enough for 2nd highest on that team last season. In terms of the draft, Vanice was drafted 51st OA to the specters, and in terms of TPE he is at 591 which is good for 26th in the class, which is also great for New Orleans.In terms of the user, he is already proved a lot of people wrong, but he is still in the negatives for the bank, but if he keeps on doing the PT’s then he will be fine.

Good
S50    TomHanks    Jakob Hamr
Hamr is Defensive Defenseman from the Czech Republic, who is currently playing for the NewFoundland Beserkers, and is doing a decent job.This season he has 11 points and playing on the PK, compared to last season with 16 points and not a ton of PK time. In terms of the draft Hamr was taken 36th OA to the Specters, and in terms of TPE he is at 448 which is good for  36th in the class, so really where he was drafted. In terms of the user, TomHanks is also semi-active player, so we will see where he is at in a couple seasons to see if he made it.

S50    thebigsnhoz    Zbigniew Pokrywka
Pokrywka is a two-way defenseman from Poland who is playing for the Kraken. Already at 25 points right now, which exceeds his last seasons point total of 15, so that is good for him right now. In terms of the draft Pokrywka was drafted at 26th OA to the Specters, and in terms of TPE he is at 345, which is good for 43rd in the draft class, so Vanice and Pokrywka kinda switched places. In terms of the user thebigschoz is a recreate as well, but he hasnt updated regularly and is looking like a semi active at best

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

we got some beef now luke
Nola should have 3 elite

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

The purple machine!

02-11-2020, 09:30 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: we got some beef now luke
Nola should have 3 elite

You're elite to me.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Hell yeah! Great article Luke!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Those sure are some good lookin' prospects!

Specters Specters  Specters

Great job on these articles Luke, really been enjoying them!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Number one in my heart Specters

Buffadumb can suck my left nut

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-11-2020, 10:06 AMSlashACM Wrote: Number one in my heart Specters

Joe already occupied with your right one?

RETIRED

02-11-2020, 09:30 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: we got some beef now luke
Nola should have 3 elite
That's nice of you to say about Jiggly.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

02-11-2020, 10:07 AMMayuu Wrote:
02-11-2020, 10:06 AMSlashACM Wrote: Number one in my heart Specters

Joe already occupied with your right one?

i dont have a right nut, i lost it in the war

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

02-11-2020, 10:14 AMSlashACM Wrote:
02-11-2020, 10:07 AMMayuu Wrote: Joe already occupied with your right one?

i dont have a right nut, i lost it in the war

Oh yeah, the great STL-DET War.. i remember.

RETIRED

02-11-2020, 10:15 AMMayuu Wrote:
02-11-2020, 10:14 AMSlashACM Wrote: i dont have a right nut, i lost it in the war

Oh yeah, the great STL-DET War.. i remember.

no, the war over who gets to marry @efiug

NOLA will forever be below us

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

imagine thinking your elite feels bloos man

02-11-2020, 10:28 AMefiug Wrote: imagine thinking your elite feels bloos man

bruv r u insulting me
i’ll fucking shank u innit, im from the mean streets of elmira ny

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs