Create Account

Predictions: season, starting line-ups and champions

03-21-2020, 12:31 PMst4rface Wrote:
03-21-2020, 12:16 PMAcsolap Wrote: Hit me up when you scam a bunch of people, get kicked from your fed and wash out after a couple of seasons.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hit me up when you earn so much as me, boy. Will be pretty sad if you will have son and you will have no money to feed him! :(

You are that mad on my opinion about your trash ass boats, that you are searching stuff about me. Don't search it - ask me for it. I can give you thousands of links, medias, videos, television news episodes about me. I get ton of trash everyday. I don't care about getting hated. Keep doing it. I love it! 

By the way, I didn't get kicked from my fed. I left it, because Finnish people was much nicer. Latvians was even mad on me, because I left them and they didn't had my 900 TPE forward on their roster, haha. I was inactive back then, so don't say that I washed out. I was 48th pick from 50 possible players in my SMJHL draft, so nobody even expected that I would even hit 200 TPE mark. So get your facts straight before you even talk from that boat.

[Image: 20418371-an-old-broken-boat-is-on-the-beach.jpg]

What is this clown ass shit?

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

03-21-2020, 12:31 PMst4rface Wrote: Hit me up when you earn so much as me, boy. Will be pretty sad if you will have son and you will have no money to feed him! :(
[Image: eU7xfho.jpg]

Looks like business is booming for you bro. I'll be sure to let you know if I need help being a rat.

Quote:By the way, I didn't get kicked from my fed. I left it, because Finnish people was much nicer. Latvians was even mad on me, because I left them and they didn't had my 900 TPE forward on their roster, haha. I was inactive back then, so don't say that I washed out. I was 48th pick from 50 possible players in my SMJHL draft, so nobody even expected that I would even hit 200 TPE mark. So get your facts straight before you even talk from that boat.

They didn't leave me! I left them!

Yea I'm sure they were absolutely gutted about losing a bum 4th liner. Can't wait to see who you create next time after you inevitably dribble off the site.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

how to tank your draft stock 101: how a latvian man scratched his name off of draft lists like a gambler addicted to scratch offs

Armada Monarchs

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

03-21-2020, 01:07 PMAcsolap Wrote:
03-21-2020, 12:31 PMst4rface Wrote: Hit me up when you earn so much as me, boy. Will be pretty sad if you will have son and you will have no money to feed him! :(
[Image: eU7xfho.jpg]

Looks like business is booming for you bro. I'll be sure to let you know if I need help being a rat.

Quote:By the way, I didn't get kicked from my fed. I left it, because Finnish people was much nicer. Latvians was even mad on me, because I left them and they didn't had my 900 TPE forward on their roster, haha. I was inactive back then, so don't say that I washed out. I was 48th pick from 50 possible players in my SMJHL draft, so nobody even expected that I would even hit 200 TPE mark. So get your facts straight before you even talk from that boat.

They didn't leave me! I left them!

Yea I'm sure they were absolutely gutted about losing a bum 4th liner. Can't wait to see who you create next time after you inevitably dribble off the site.
You are mad on me, because I found a way back in 2018, at 16 years old, to earn more than you earn now. Haha. You are literally mad on me because I am richer and have an opinion which you don't like. Ahahahaha. I don't even need to respond and make you more mad, because you are as mad as it's possible to be. I can just put one picture and ruin your whole day. Keep on riding that trash ass boat, captain.

[Image: 4139926051_65da75ac79.jpg]

Stars Stars Stars

I dont know about you guys but if I had to describe st4rface I dont think I'd use the word cocky, but perhaps confident.

03-21-2020, 01:36 PMDaftRaincloud Wrote: I dont know about you guys but if I had to describe st4rface I dont think I'd use the word cocky, but perhaps confident.

im not cocky, just confident

Armada Monarchs

03-21-2020, 01:28 PMst4rface Wrote: You are mad on me, because I found a way back in 2018, at 16 years old, to earn more than you earn now. Haha. You are literally mad on me because I am richer and have an opinion which you don't like. Ahahahaha. I don't even need to respond and make you more mad, because you are as mad as it's possible to be. I can just put one picture and ruin your whole day. Keep on riding that trash ass boat, captain.

[Image: 4139926051_65da75ac79.jpg]

[Image: uyKs9jA.jpg]

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

03-21-2020, 01:36 PMDaftRaincloud Wrote: I dont know about you guys but if I had to describe st4rface I dont think I'd use the word cocky, but perhaps confident.
For sure a C word, but I think the one I'd use is four letters long

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

awww. thanks boys for knowing my moto. follow on my IG aswell if you went there. <3

Stars Stars Stars

Y'all need to chill

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

[Image: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1219731714.jpeg]

03-21-2020, 01:46 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: [Image: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1219731714.jpeg]
Imagine being twice as my age and still have less money than me... Undecided

Stars Stars Stars

03-21-2020, 01:48 PMst4rface Wrote:
03-21-2020, 01:46 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: [Image: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1219731714.jpeg]

I mean im not twice your age and im rather confident i dont so there is that.

03-21-2020, 01:48 PMst4rface Wrote:

relax buddy, no one likes a flexer
and so what if he has less money. People on here may not be the richest of folks but I guarantee they have more heart and humility than you will ever have. So get off your high horse and stop being hurt, boy.

Armada Monarchs

03-21-2020, 01:50 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
03-21-2020, 01:48 PMst4rface Wrote: Imagine being twice as my age and still have less money than me... Undecided

I mean im not twice your age and im rather confident i dont so there is that.

And here I was thinking 2020 was all about impact and helping each other.

:(