Create Account

Werewolf Game 9

03-27-2020, 07:51 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
03-26-2020, 07:51 PMjfisherr Wrote: Segi and RED because I think there could be some reverse psychology at play from one of them from the last game. The other ones cause they’re quiet. This is my beginner’s opinion.

So what are you, a "beginner" or someone who draws conclusion based on the last game? Can't really be both to be honest.

But yeah at least you are throwing some names out there, I can always appreciate that :D

I have never played this game before! I threw yours and Segi’s name out cause it would be a great cover for you guys if you acted like you did last game!

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

03-27-2020, 04:59 AMSegi Wrote:
03-26-2020, 07:51 PMjfisherr Wrote: Segi and RED because I think there could be some reverse psychology at play from one of them from the last game. The other ones cause they’re quiet. This is my beginner’s opinion.

Just woke up to this. I can kinda see where you're coming from. I just wanna say that we had this argument in the last game and both of us genuinly believe our strategy to be better for the village. This is no reason to exclude either of us of suspicion of course, since I don't think either of us would make a complete 180 of this argument, regardless what role we got.
Last time I died very early and RED as the medium was almost the only one I was able to talk to about the game for a while. That's probably why I'm more familiar with him as a player than other ones.

At this point tbh I’m suspicious of everybody, I was just trying to promote discussion and at least see what we find out. The small talk wasn’t gonna teach us anything

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

03-27-2020, 12:50 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
03-27-2020, 12:38 AMCementHands Wrote: I vote the hippy love train. Can we seduce the werewolves instead of fighting?
efiug is that u

No, this is Krash

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

03-27-2020, 08:22 AMjfisherr Wrote:
03-27-2020, 04:59 AMSegi Wrote: Just woke up to this. I can kinda see where you're coming from. I just wanna say that we had this argument in the last game and both of us genuinly believe our strategy to be better for the village. This is no reason to exclude either of us of suspicion of course, since I don't think either of us would make a complete 180 of this argument, regardless what role we got.
Last time I died very early and RED as the medium was almost the only one I was able to talk to about the game for a while. That's probably why I'm more familiar with him as a player than other ones.

At this point tbh I’m suspicious of everybody, I was just trying to promote discussion and at least see what we find out. The small talk wasn’t gonna teach us anything

I'm happy you did.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Is it too presumptuous to say good morning? (I'm assuming the night phase ended?)

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Well my personal night has ended. It wasn't a great sleep, but AFAIK I'm still healthy

03-27-2020, 09:19 AMCementHands Wrote: Well my personal night has ended. It wasn't a great sleep, but AFAIK I'm still healthy
Cheers to your continued health.  May it last, another night.

03-27-2020, 09:12 AMGeekusoid Wrote: Is it too presumptuous to say good morning?  (I'm assuming the night phase ended?)

No, the night phase will be at noon.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]

03-27-2020, 09:33 AMSegi Wrote:
03-27-2020, 09:12 AMGeekusoid Wrote: Is it too presumptuous to say good morning?  (I'm assuming the night phase ended?)

No, the night phase will be at noon.
So we are still in the first 'day'?

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

03-27-2020, 09:37 AMnotoriousTRON Wrote:
03-27-2020, 09:33 AMSegi Wrote: No, the night phase will be at noon.
So we are still in the first 'day'?

Yes

I'm new to multi-night warewolf so I'm just going to go with the group on lynch/not lynch on the first night. I understand both arguments and I think it comes down to whether or not the target is random or if you're going off of some information (even if it's flimsy). 
If it's going to be random, we're more likely to eliminate a good guy and do there warewolf's job for them. So we'll be down 2 people tomorrow. 
On the other hand, if we have someone who has been more suspicious than others, we can take a shot and even if we eliminate a good guy we're in the same boat as above.
So I think if we don't have a target in mind, we don't lynch at random.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

I mean, at noon Mook will tell us the results. Who got hung, who got eaten, what happened. Then we start anew. There's no real 'night phase'. It all happens simultaneously, really.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

03-27-2020, 09:56 AMDurden Wrote: I mean, at noon Mook will tell us the results. Who got hung, who got eaten, what happened. Then we start anew. There's no real 'night phase'. It all happens simultaneously, really.

Gotcha, well that makes a bit more sense.

2 Hours remain, hope you are all bundled in your pillow forts

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

03-27-2020, 10:02 AMMook Wrote: 2 Hours remain, hope you are all bundled in your pillow forts

[Image: 2gi72a.jpg]