Create Account

Major Announcement From the Platoon

Wait, West Kendall isn't in Canada?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Looks clean!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

How many people on here even know about Nando and his legacy?

Great work by the so-called "historians" to allow the ignorance on this site to reach this point

04-17-2020, 11:07 AMCarlz Wrote: How many people on here even know about Nando and his legacy?

Great work by the so-called "historians" to allow the ignorance on this site to reach this point

Man we get it, you're mad that people don't remember you.

Maybe start with being someone people want to remember?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

04-17-2020, 11:09 AMsve7en Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:07 AMCarlz Wrote: How many people on here even know about Nando and his legacy?

Man we get it, you're mad that people don't remember you.

I'm not Nando genius

care to explain then? I sure do know about Nando.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

The pedophile that’s either in prison or been deported? Hell of a legacy there, mate

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

04-17-2020, 11:17 AM39alaska39 Wrote:

The pedophile that’s either in prison or been deported? Hell of a legacy there, mate
& Now you know why I think it is an absolute disgrace that the GMs have decided to keep the Platoon name attached with the move.

04-17-2020, 11:11 AMCarlz Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:09 AMsve7en Wrote: Man we get it, you're mad that people don't remember you.

I'm not Nando genius

Your legacy is about as good as his tho

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 11:26 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

You know Nando is a pedophile right? That's his legacy. West Kendall has nothing to do with that piece of trash anymore. It hasn't for a long time. This just shows how out of touch you are with the league these days.

Stop making a fuss about things not being what they used to be and try to get with the time. Maybe just sit back in a thread or two without saying anything and learn how people are supposed to interact now.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-17-2020, 11:25 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:

You know Nando is a pedophile right? That's his legacy. West Kendall has nothing to do with that piece of trash anymore. It hasn't for a long time. This just shows how out of touch you are with the league these days.

Stop making a fuss about things not being what they used to be and try to get with the time. Maybe just sit back in a thread or two without saying anything and learn how people are supposed to interact now.

I’m saying they should have changed the name along with the move.

Try again, pal

04-17-2020, 11:28 AMCarlz Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:25 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: You know Nando is a pedophile right? That's his legacy. West Kendall has nothing to do with that piece of trash anymore. It hasn't for a long time. This just shows how out of touch you are with the league these days.

I’m saying they should have changed the name along with the move.

Try again, pal

West Kendall has nothing to do with that piece of trash anymore.

Showing again you can't just read things and process them, you have to immediately type something.

At this rate it won't how matter how much TPE you earn, unless you change your attitude the only place that will draft you is Texas.

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

04-17-2020, 11:32 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:28 AMCarlz Wrote: I’m saying they should have changed the name along with the move.

Try again, pal

West Kendall has nothing to do with that piece of trash anymore.

Showing again you can't just read things and process them, you have to immediately type something.

At this rate it won't how matter how much TPE you earn, unless you change your attitude the only place that will draft you is Texas.

I don’t even understand why you’re arguing with me.

My point is very simple. Much of the league clearly isn’t educated on this subject and I believe the franchise should cut all ties to the pedophile it’s associated with.

Since you’re arguing against me I can only assume this means you think they should actually keep these ties with the pedophile? Not a good look from a GM.

04-17-2020, 11:11 AMCarlz Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:09 AMsve7en Wrote: Man we get it, you're mad that people don't remember you.

I'm not Nando genius

Wasn't he a pedophile.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

04-17-2020, 11:36 AMCarlz Wrote:
04-17-2020, 11:32 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: West Kendall has nothing to do with that piece of trash anymore.

I don’t even understand why you’re arguing with me.

My point is very simple. Much of the league clearly isn’t educated on this subject and I believe the franchise should cut all ties to the pedophile it’s associated with.

Since you’re arguing against me I can only assume this means you think they should actually keep these ties with the pedophile? Not a good look from a GM.

lol I'm not a GM

Your whole return here has been a bad look. You don't get respect for finding out about this website before us, going inactive, and then jumping back in here.

You know why I really started arguing with you? It's because you already have a reputation that makes it impossible to read anything you post in an unbiased way, and most people's bias is toward you sounding like an asshat. Do you know how many people saw your post about Nando and assumed you were asking people to revere a pedophile? That's how I found out about this thread in the first place, people assuming that.

I don't know much about the past SHL, but I clearly know more about the current SHL than you do.