Create Account

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 11:30 PM by Alix.)

04-19-2020, 11:22 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-19-2020, 10:24 PMAlix Wrote: His argument would be that he wasn’t trolling, but that he realized he could neg rep someone that called him racist, homophobic and sexist (because of one comment) and used that tool with no idea he would be banned

Breaking the same rule you just got suspended for while you're still suspended is a hell of power move
My brother got suspended for a subtle insult that used a slur. Fine I get that.
But then he got banned for negging someone who slandered him.
It’s an odd environment that this site exists in tbqh
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 11:35 PM by Carlz.)

04-19-2020, 11:25 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:19 PMartermis Wrote: As a hockey player, my reaction when you're saying this exact conflict doesn't exist in hockey or any other part of life

This bro I played competitive hockey for... 17 years? I mean call me soft I supposed but I nip out there bud. But also our captain got suspended by our coach for a game for using a homophobic slur. By far our best player and we sat him cause that language is outdated. These boomers gotta get with the times.
What does this story have to do with you whining about getting neg repped

Can you please point out any homophobic language that Alex has used since returning to the site?

04-19-2020, 11:27 PMJHS Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:24 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: we really treatin rep like meow meow beans on this forum lately

it's a stupid number beside your name, who cares. if it's going to cause issues just remove it

i aint ever looked at that number of a member i knew and gone "hmm, they only have 14 rep. Guess this mf opinion sucks".

I mean I had like 60 rep on the old site and I contributed absolutely nothing of value back then

I'm glad one thing on SHL hasn't changed

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 11:39 PM by JHS.)

04-19-2020, 11:34 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:27 PMJHS Wrote: I mean I had like 60 rep on the old site and I contributed absolutely nothing of value back then

I'm glad one thing on SHL hasn't changed

You know I love it when you play hard to get JP

But I think we should all quit pretending this banning was because they legitimately thought the rep thing was going to hurt feelings or that it actually broke any rules. They were looking for any excuse to ban Alex, and he gave it to them. I’d at least be able to respect this decision a little if they would just come out and say it with their chest.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

04-19-2020, 11:34 PMCarlz Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:25 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: This bro I played competitive hockey for... 17 years? I mean call me soft I supposed but I nip out there bud. But also our captain got suspended by our coach for a game for using a homophobic slur. By far our best player and we sat him cause that language is outdated. These boomers gotta get with the times.
What does this story have to do with you whining about getting neg repped

Can you please point out any homophobic language that Alex has used since returning to the site?

I was adding to Arty's point lol

And what you're not getting is that it was just an example of one the issues, homophobia, but there's also an issue with words that are hurtful to the disabled like he used, as well as racist words and sexist words.

It's all encompassing.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-19-2020, 11:30 PMAlix Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:22 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Breaking the same rule you just got suspended for while you're still suspended is a hell of power move

It really isn't tho

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-19-2020, 11:30 PMAlix Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:22 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Breaking the same rule you just got suspended for while you're still suspended is a hell of power move
Stop with this BS "my brother" you're circumventing your ban.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

04-20-2020, 12:10 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:34 PMCarlz Wrote: What does this story have to do with you whining about getting neg repped

I was adding to Arty's point lol

And what you're not getting is that it was just an example of one the issues, homophobia, but there's also an issue with words that are hurtful to the disabled like he used, as well as racist words and sexist words.

It's all encompassing.
Lmao one of the issues?! He hasn’t said anything homophobic you can’t just group that into your bullshit made up argument.

The same goes for racist and sexist words. Where tf is that?

04-20-2020, 12:16 AMWasty Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:30 PMAlix Wrote: My brother got suspended for a subtle insult that used a slur. Fine I get that.
Stop with this BS "my brother" you're circumventing your ban.

Doesn’t surprise me he’s had an alt account for this moment since 2013 honestly

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

04-20-2020, 12:25 AMJHS Wrote:
04-20-2020, 12:16 AMWasty Wrote: Stop with this BS "my brother" you're circumventing your ban.

Doesn’t surprise me he’s had an alt account for this moment since 2013 honestly
You mean besides the time he made a player that was clearly a multi back in 2013?

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 12:28 AM by Wasty.)

04-20-2020, 12:22 AMCarlz Wrote:
04-20-2020, 12:10 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I was adding to Arty's point lol

It's all encompassing.
Lmao one of the issues?! He hasn’t said anything homophobic you can’t just group that into your bullshit made up argument.

Its called an all encompassing "don't be a fucking asshole" rule

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 12:34 AM by Carlz.)

04-20-2020, 12:28 AMWasty Wrote:
04-20-2020, 12:22 AMCarlz Wrote: Lmao one of the issues?! He hasn’t said anything homophobic you can’t just group that into your bullshit made up argument.

Its called an all encompassing "don't be a fucking asshole" rule
Caltroit and the rest of you have been repeating the words homophobic, racist, and sexist totally grouping that shit in with your “don’t be a fucking asshole” rule even though Alex never used any words that can be classified as such.

He said one word... not even, he made an innuendo to one word, and he neg repped Caltroit.

That’s it. The rest is complete fabrication.

04-20-2020, 12:34 AMCarlz Wrote:
04-20-2020, 12:28 AMWasty Wrote: Its called an all encompassing "don't be a fucking asshole" rule
Caltroit and the rest of you have been repeating the words homophobic, racist, and sexist totally grouping that shit in with your “don’t be a fucking asshole” rule even though Alex never used any words that can be classified as such.

He said one word... not even, he made an innuendo to one word, and he neg repped Caltroit.

Yeah, about that innuendo:

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2813052

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 12:48 AM by Wasty.)

04-20-2020, 12:34 AMCarlz Wrote:
04-20-2020, 12:28 AMWasty Wrote: Its called an all encompassing "don't be a fucking asshole" rule

"The rest of you" LOL please show me one time when I used Homophobic, racist or sexist words. I'll wait.
Third time Alex was suspended in this league, three strikes and you're done.

04-20-2020, 12:45 AMartermis Wrote:
04-20-2020, 12:34 AMCarlz Wrote: Caltroit and the rest of you have been repeating the words homophobic, racist, and sexist totally grouping that shit in with your “don’t be a fucking asshole” rule even though Alex never used any words that can be classified as such.

Yeah, about that innuendo:

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2813052
& A 3 game suspension followed. Feel free to link me to his recent homophobic, racist, or sexist comments! You know, the ones that were the reason for this ban, NOT the neg repping.