Create Account

Serpe Punishment

First thread team I've ever made and I'm 1C suck it luffy

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 08:23 PM by eMLBCommish.)

Serpe shady everywhere he goes. Didn't realize you lived for it so much until you cheated here. Thought you only did that stuff at LG, kid!

05-01-2020, 08:20 PMFordyford Wrote: feel like there isnt enough shit stirring in this thread pls increase drama

Ban st4rface and increase punishment for NOLA

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

05-01-2020, 08:23 PMwumaduce Wrote:
05-01-2020, 08:20 PMFordyford Wrote: feel like there isnt enough shit stirring in this thread pls increase drama

Ban st4rface and increase punishment for NOLA

Ban Carl too

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Right so if you cheat regression you get banned for as many games as you played with the unregressed build right. That's all im gonna say.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 08:34 PM by Serpe x 13.)

lets fine him 5mil and not give his mistake trainings money back bcuz an updater fucked up.. makes sense

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

05-01-2020, 08:34 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote: lets fine him 5mil and not give his mistake trainings money back bcuz an updater fucked up.. makes sense
you cant be serious

05-01-2020, 08:34 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote: lets fine him 5mil and not give his mistake trainings money back bcuz an updater fucked up.. makes sense
If it was once, you’d have grounds to blame it on the updater. You did it seven times.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

You have a point. Let's give him the training money back, since he clearly is a victim here. Can we also double the fine to 10m?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 08:42 PM by Serpe x 13.)

05-01-2020, 08:37 PMthecanadiancanuck Wrote:
If it was once, you’d have grounds to blame it on the updater. You did it seven times.

so 7 updaters are clearly un fit to be an updater then

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

05-01-2020, 08:39 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote:
05-01-2020, 08:37 PMthecanadiancanuck Wrote: If it was once, you’d have grounds to blame it on the updater. You did it seven times.

so 7 updaters are clearly in fit to be an updater then
Serpe unfit to play in SHL

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

05-01-2020, 08:41 PMNeonLime Wrote:
05-01-2020, 08:39 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote: so 7 updaters are clearly in fit to be an updater then
Serpe unfit to play in SHL

Literally

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

OK before i was joking but this is just dumb. Suspend this man for the no of games he played with the illegal build.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

I have like -68 sympathy here because like...dude, I had a kid last year. I have missed some training. There were times when I went to do an update and I thought "well damn, I missed it for last week by 12 hours because I was too tired on Saturday night to go on the internets and train my pretend hockey player. it is a shame because I bet no one would even notice if I made this purchase twelve hours late." But I didn't do it, because...you know, that's the rules.

also it's been a long week and I've had a little bit to drink tonight so i'm rambling, but like...seven times?? this isn't accidental, this is abusing the system and it's garbage because it shits on those of us who follow the rules.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

i want to be on a new thread team if possible

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]