Create Account

New Orleans Specters Punishment Update

Y'all, chill out. You've gotten distracted from st4rface being a scamming POS.

Please, go back to dunking on Aumy.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 08:57 PM by Blastmeaway.)

05-02-2020, 08:52 PMnour Wrote:
05-02-2020, 08:47 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Why if this isnt the pot call the kettle black? because if i recall properly you have been punished and commented on how HO punished...

I don't think you properly read the post you're replying to, but there is a reason why I highlighted the word "Discuss". I have been more than clear in the original post that I am welcoming of commentary on the punishments themselves, if people wanna set this HO group ablaze for shit we do, I'm NEVER going to tell someone they are not allowed to criticize a decision. I've called HO groups out in the past for poor decisions and I stand by it.

To antagonistically comment on how Head Office discusses a punishment because thats what we literally have to do? Cmon. Criticize every HO decision, I genuinely welcome to feedback to see how the rest of the team and I can make this site the best possible place it can be, but I can't imagine why anyone would take issue with HO being thorough in discussion.

since when is "HO transparency" laying out each discussion point from a punishment. We cant move from one end to the other at will. are you going to provide everyone with the discussion points for each of the suspension/banning of recent users as well or the Serpe punishment or the upcoming updater punishments?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

05-02-2020, 07:37 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: The retroactive punishment sure is an interesting way to fuel the fire. Talk about a way to set a precedent.

As if there wasn't already precedents for illegal lines/rosters..

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

05-02-2020, 08:54 PMhhh81 Wrote: Y'all, chill out. You've gotten distracted from st4rface being a scamming POS.

Please, go back to dunking on Aumy.

Dunking on the latest edition of someone having illegal lines > scams and derogatory words, apparently.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 09:00 PM by JSS.)

this isn't a retroactive punishment you fucking idiots, the first punishment announced by ho was decided under the assumption that only 1 game of the series was played with an illegal lineup, the punishment was updated, because ho learned that there was another game played with an illegal lineup

[Image: 3.png]

05-02-2020, 08:59 PMJSS Wrote: this isn't a retroactive punishment you fucking idiots, the first punishment announced by ho was decided under the assumption that only 1 game of the series was played with an illegal lineup, the punishment was updated, because ho learned that there was another game played with an illegal lineup

please can we just drop this guys and move on?

fuck the ho lol

but can we please drop this guys?

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

05-02-2020, 09:01 PMGooney Wrote:
05-02-2020, 08:59 PMJSS Wrote: this isn't a retroactive punishment you fucking idiots, the first punishment announced by ho was decided under the assumption that only 1 game of the series was played with an illegal lineup, the punishment was updated, because ho learned that there was another game played with an illegal lineup

please can we just drop this guys and move on?

fuck the ho lol

but can we please drop this guys?

FUCK HO

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

05-02-2020, 08:57 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
05-02-2020, 08:52 PMnour Wrote: I don't think you properly read the post you're replying to, but there is a reason why I highlighted the word "Discuss". I have been more than clear in the original post that I am welcoming of commentary on the punishments themselves, if people wanna set this HO group ablaze for shit we do, I'm NEVER going to tell someone they are not allowed to criticize a decision. I've called HO groups out in the past for poor decisions and I stand by it.

To antagonistically comment on how Head Office discusses a punishment because thats what we literally have to do? Cmon. Criticize every HO decision, I genuinely welcome to feedback to see how the rest of the team and I can make this site the best possible place it can be, but I can't imagine why anyone would take issue with HO being thorough in discussion.

since when is "HO transparency" laying out each discussion point from a punishment. We cant move from one end to the other at will. are you going to provide everyone with the discussion points for each of the suspension/banning of recent users as well or the Serpe punishment or the upcoming updater punishments?

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Nobody clapping this clown for his "weirdly antagonistic tone"? Huh. Just me, I guess.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

05-02-2020, 08:57 PMFuzzSHL Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:37 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: The retroactive punishment sure is an interesting way to fuel the fire. Talk about a way to set a precedent.

As if there wasn't already precedents for illegal lines/rosters..
I would like to know when this rule was broken before because afaik this rule especially wasn't broken before. The one I broke was the makeshift one about passers. Illegal rosters are a different set of rules it might be a similar infraction but it isn't the same one.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

05-02-2020, 09:04 PMfrithjofr Wrote:

Nobody clapping this clown for his "weirdly antagonistic tone"? Huh. Just me, I guess.

fuck off you mouthbreather

05-02-2020, 09:06 PMJSS Wrote:
05-02-2020, 09:04 PMfrithjofr Wrote: Nobody clapping this clown for his "weirdly antagonistic tone"? Huh. Just me, I guess.

That's a bad look.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

05-02-2020, 09:06 PMJSS Wrote:
05-02-2020, 09:04 PMfrithjofr Wrote: Nobody clapping this clown for his "weirdly antagonistic tone"? Huh. Just me, I guess.

You're shorter than mills

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-02-2020, 09:10 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-02-2020, 09:06 PMJSS Wrote: fuck off you mouthbreather

You're shorter than mills

you're uglier than my left testicle and your bands a bigger failure than trump's presidential run

05-02-2020, 08:57 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
05-02-2020, 08:52 PMnour Wrote: I don't think you properly read the post you're replying to, but there is a reason why I highlighted the word "Discuss". I have been more than clear in the original post that I am welcoming of commentary on the punishments themselves, if people wanna set this HO group ablaze for shit we do, I'm NEVER going to tell someone they are not allowed to criticize a decision. I've called HO groups out in the past for poor decisions and I stand by it.

I'm doing my best to make sure this is a discussion because that's what I've set out to do in this thread by talking to people. I hope my tone comes across in that way. The other punishments you listed were explained in their posts, they were clear cut punishments that people understand and the general reception to them was one of understanding. Not every punishment requires a 1000 word, point-by-point breakdown the way this one got. This punishment however received new information post-punishment, its thread was filled with a ton of questions that deserved answers, and HO agreed we handled it poorly. I have to be honest, I don't really see the argument. More transparency from site leaders and managers is never a bad thing, and if more punishments in the future need clarity and answers, those punishments will get the answers too. I don't really see consistency being an issue when every other punishment besides this one got the explanation it needed and the site understood them.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**