Create Account

S54 Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 01:40 PM by boom.)

Hey everyone! I'm thecanadiancanuck, and I'm the co-GM for the Vancouver Whalers. You've probably filled out several of these by now, so just bear with us here, but these questions really help us to get to know all of you for the upcoming SMJHL draft! Getting into the questions now:

Player Name:

Player Position:

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

Feel free to PM or Discord our head GM @dmills3 or myself @"thecanadiancanuck" if you have any other queries.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Player Name:

Jöörgüštrâäd DuBølk

Player Position:

Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

No

Miro Heiskanen with Zdeno Chara's size

perhaps

Stars

Probably Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

I GM'd Vancouver once. Good time.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Player Name: Alexander Oscarsson

Player Position: Right Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2-3. I am looking to pace myself so I don't get burnt out.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Very comfortable, I use it daily.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A highly skilled playmaking winger.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Not personally, but I've used the site before so I know some of the people from before.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Currently the Winnipeg Jets. Possibly Buffalo too.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Not sure if it's my favorite dish to eat, but making a chicken pasta or homemade meatballs is always a treat.
Actually, scratch that. I made a wonderful recipe here of some "homemade" Swedish meatballs.

As for occupation, I am currently a student working at an internship. I commute for a total of 3 hours each day, so I don't really have a lot of freetime outside of that.

If you have any more questions, feel free to hit me up.

Cheers,

Zema

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Player Name: Daniel Bischoff

Player Position: C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 1

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: No

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am not rookie

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I build wing

Do you know anyone on the site?: Boom

Who is your favorite NHL team?: N/A

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I don't cook

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): ok

Player Name:
Colin Lambert

Player Position:
Defense

Discord is great

Yep

Offensive Dman who can handle the puck and set up plays from the point and run a power-play.

Most of the people I was pretty tight with in the past aren't on the site anymore, but I've been able to meet and hang with some cool people since making my new guy.

Columbus BJs

I make a mean breakfast sandwich

I'm not doing that. You can message me on Discord you really want to know: Buck Dancer#6352

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Player Name: Rikard Bjerg

Player Position: Right Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes (AgentSmith630#7472)

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I'm looking to build a Shutdown Defenseman

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know sve7en (Jimmy Wagner), Faelax (Alexander Roach), hockeyiscool (Dwight Knight), and Cobbenstein (Patrick Shepard)

Who is your favorite NHL team?: I don't follow hockey irl, but if I had to pick one it would be the Columbus Blue Jackets because I grew up in Ohio

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I love making soups and crockpot meals. Super easy, super good, I'm on a salsa chicken kick right now.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I'm 26 (27 in June), working full time as a Data Analyst at a small college in Michigan.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Player Name: Peter Ramsay

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Hoov#8930

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yeah

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Goalie

Do you know anyone on the site?: Lots of people

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Montreal Canadiens

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Beef stew

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): 26, stay at home dad, 2 kids, urban planning major, military vet.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Player Name: Conner Hutton

Player Position: Right Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: I've already been getting into it on the channels I am in for this league so it would be fine by me.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I am trying to build an offensive defenseman while staying defensively responsible.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Not at all.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: I am a fan of the Vancouver Canucks.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I like to make taco casserole, it is pretty much just a taco except baked and a lot more cheese. Using the tortillas as layers. That, or some hamburger soup.

As for anything extra, I have sent a request to Boom on Discord.

Player Name: Axel FOley

Player Position: Left Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Very comfortable

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am not in the Rookie Discord for this seasons draft. Yet.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Defense first defenseman who is still able to pick up points, but is, again, more known for their defensive contribution than their offensive contributions.

Do you know anyone on the site?: As far as I know, I do not.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Calgary Flames

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Ichiban soup from Mr. Noodle. That's really all I know how to cook. If I knew how to make spaghetti I'd do that every day.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): 17, student, no work right now but looking for it. Really all I think is relevant. I play hockey if that matters at all.

Player Name: Liam Slate

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes- I am very active. tylar#6640

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A Shooter - Garbage Collector/Sniper Hybrid. I am willing to adjust based on team need and advice.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Not in real life. I have many shl friends though since I have been on SHL for 9 years.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Buffalo Sabres

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicken Stirfry

Tyler , 25, Full Time and Part Time Worker in mental illness field and RCSS Grocery Store.
tylar #6640

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Player Name:
The Godmother, just look at my sig please don't make me type it out :(

Player Position:

RW

Yep always on it.

I think so? I'm not sure I was before when I made my original player in S45.

Playmaking speedy RW.

Yep, I am a recreate

Toronto

I made pesto pasta like a couple months ago, i would make it again if i could right now.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Player Name: Neg rep

Player Position: defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Dunno

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: K

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Ye

What sort of player are you looking to build?: big boy

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes @Tylar

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Leafs

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:Leftovers

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):Quarantine

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

Player Name: Kolja Kekkonen

Player Position: Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I might be

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A good one hopefully

Do you know anyone on the site?: I need to double check

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Columbus

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: burger

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.

25, working, Distribution/Logistics, roleplaying with my online Werewolf daddy uWu

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 06:06 PM by Southie.)

Player Name: Sven Gunnar

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3. The day part is the hard part here because there's going to be ways when I show up multiple and days where I don't show up at all like in the off-season and stuff. I'm usually on discord so if you never need to reach me for anything, It wouldn't be that hard to get a hold of me.

Totally fine with it. I use it every day and I check it three or four times a day.

Yep.

Prolific goal scorer. That's really what I'm looking to build. I want to be an offensive dynamo and an amazing finisher at the net.

Probably. I'm from the PBE so I'm sure there are other people from there on here as well. I think me and CementHands are both on the Scorpions for instance.

Complicated question. I grew up a Red Wings fan but I live closer to Boston but I don't live in Boston so I'm not sure what the rules are when it comes to my fandom.

I don't cook.

My favorite class is Barbarian. I'm right-handed. I think the Yuan-ti are cool and Tieflings get a bad rap,

Player Name:
Johnny Shuffleboard
Player Position:
Defense
3. I was on your team, you should know meWink
Yes. We've done this already
yes
Jacob Trouba/Erik Karlsson type.
Not really. I know Robert Andersson (one of his old name's, I think his username is a bunch of Chinese characters)
Rangers
Mac and Cheese
CollegeWink

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]