Create Account

KlusteR Suspension

05-18-2020, 09:07 PMWeretarantula Wrote: I have unwittingly betrayed my fellow Dragons

Sign me Buffalo you stinky fucks
Welcome to the herd

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

05-18-2020, 09:03 PMmdubz Wrote: Ngl, those hotdogs look gross af

They look awfully tasty to me

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

05-18-2020, 08:50 PMWeretarantula Wrote: Kalakar - hotdog - BW
Keygan - Fuzz - RED
bluesfan - skoldpaddor - zombie
Blitz - Daft - Nokazoa

Baelor - 1nf1d3l
Slappy - Leppish
Corey - Tig

BoucherFan12

eh, I tried

edit: god dammit Kata why weren't you online when I made this
Me and Keygan on the same line, bold strategy cotton.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

05-18-2020, 09:12 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: They look awfully tasty to me

05-18-2020, 09:04 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: Dude those are like Heaven on earth man

Problem is, I like none of the things you put on that dog

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

I'm well aware I took a shot, but there is one hell of a difference between criticizing someone over their job and taking a personal shot about serious real life events

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

05-18-2020, 09:30 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I'm well aware I took a shot, but there is one hell of a difference between criticizing someone over their job and taking a personal shot about serious real life events

I'll bite, what do you mean B?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

05-18-2020, 09:43 PMCptSquall Wrote:
05-18-2020, 09:30 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I'm well aware I took a shot, but there is one hell of a difference between criticizing someone over their job and taking a personal shot about serious real life events

I'll bite, what do you mean B?

I'll take personal insults, especially when I start it, but if you're aware of what was going on during that time, as most of then-HO was, then making a personal insult about inactivity doesn't just cross a line, it flies over it. Because then you're taking jabs at my own mental health and personal life events. That is why I responded in that way.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 09:56 PM by JHS.)

05-18-2020, 08:40 PMObsidian311 Wrote:
05-18-2020, 08:36 PMCampinKiller Wrote: The only reason it is coming up here and now is because someone wants to take a low personal shot

05-18-2020, 07:42 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Kinda soft ngl, dude is clearly joking

But given this is BadWolf, I’m not surprised about another stupid decision

Yeah, you. Lol don't start shit then play victim a page later.

Seems to me like CK’s shot at BW’s decision making as HO doesnt really warrant discussion of his failures as simmer due to personal problems.

Especially when you’re a current member of HO and criticism of your job performance comes with the role

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

05-18-2020, 09:52 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I'll take personal insults, especially when I start it, but if you're aware of what was going on during that time, as most of then-HO was, then making a personal insult about inactivity doesn't just cross a line, it flies over it. Because then you're taking jabs at my own mental health and personal life events. That is why I responded in that way.

If that is true, then that is understandable. Given that I am not one of those in the know, its why I have asked. It is not my place to pass judgment.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

05-18-2020, 07:21 PMLordBirdman Wrote:
05-18-2020, 07:06 PMdmills3 Wrote: If height jokes were a suspend-able offense, everyone in J GM chat, as well as you noka, would be permabanned
Hey - I've yet to make fun of you for your height.  I've only made fun of you behind your back for your questionable decision making for adding @"thecanadiancanuck" as your co-GM.

Understandable

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

05-18-2020, 09:07 PMWeretarantula Wrote: I have unwittingly betrayed my fellow Dragons

Sign me Buffalo you stinky fucks

Whoa buddy... no reason to go that far lol

[Image: Wally.png]

05-18-2020, 08:48 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: Inb4 @SpartanGibbles

Detroit Coney Island Sauce
1 pound beef heart, finely ground
1/2 pound chuck, finely ground
1/4 cup rendered beef suet
1/4 cup water
2 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp paprika
1/4 cup cracker meal

Brown the beef heart and ground chuck in the suet but do not drain it. Once it’s browned, add the water and the spices. Simmer the sauce for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding more water if necessary to keep it wet. Once the sauce is simmered, add the cracker meal to tighten it up but not too much. Served over grilled hot dogs having natural casings . Mustard and finely chopped onion are the preferred toppings.

[Image: 2fb_spartys7.jpeg]

wtf

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

05-18-2020, 09:12 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
05-18-2020, 09:03 PMmdubz Wrote: Ngl, those hotdogs look gross af

They look awfully tasty to me

What side would you eat first?

[Image: Wally.png]

the joke was doubly offensive because it wasn't even funny, double the ban in my opinion

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

05-18-2020, 08:48 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: Inb4 @SpartanGibbles

Detroit Coney Island Sauce
1 pound beef heart, finely ground
1/2 pound chuck, finely ground
1/4 cup rendered beef suet
1/4 cup water
2 tsp garlic salt
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp paprika
1/4 cup cracker meal

Brown the beef heart and ground chuck in the suet but do not drain it. Once it’s browned, add the water and the spices. Simmer the sauce for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding more water if necessary to keep it wet. Once the sauce is simmered, add the cracker meal to tighten it up but not too much. Served over grilled hot dogs having natural casings . Mustard and finely chopped onion are the preferred toppings.

[Image: 2fb_spartys7.jpeg]
Is it a sandwich?