Create Account

Bojo's Cat's Standards

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab+Apr 16 2015, 10:18 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (gorlab @ Apr 16 2015, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->mcplardy I need 5000 words on why I should be suspended, on my desk, by tomorrow morning.[/b]

But you insulted me and called me mean names. Like a car detailer and others (sorry the word you used I hate it since I know all to well about people in lives of mental illness and disability so that term I hate beyond high heaven. But you apologized so I cannot demand you to get suspended (when I was pissed off sure I wanted to, but after I calmed down hopefully you remember these things. Smile

@mcIvannaPartywitVannaWhite
Gorlab knows he crossed the line with me but (even though he asked someone to do it on his behalf. He did apologize to me for his what he did. So, before you re-introduce my name please see if I still want to bring gorlab to suspension avenue. At least see what my mood of the discussion is now.

<!--QuoteBegin-jaladolar@Apr 16 2015, 10:33 PM
Smitty is mad old school, he doesn't count. Smitty has earned a right to hate gorlab lol.[/quote]

Never thought I'd see the day someone has said I am old school and I have the right to hate gorlab. For the record, I don't hate him. He just annoys me too much that if I joined him on the team I may get suspended from my own LR. But when needed Gorlab and I (at least I can say) have a mutual respect for one another for our contributions to the league whether big or small.

@mcIvannaPartywitVannaWhite - As much as I wanted to say gorlab should add me to his "I've offended list" at the end of the day it was something I can get over as I've said my piece. I got the chance to get everything I needed off my chest (insert joke about BigTittySmitty nickname here). But Gorlab and I can agree we are cool and I'm not going on a crusade to get him suspended.

Sorry for my essay folks. I wanted to address some things with this post. I will now return this threat about the cats and my disappointment that dogs were discriminated against.

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Apr 16 2015, 08:05 PM

Sorry for my essay folks. I wanted to address some things with this post. I will now return this threat about the cats and my disappointment that dogs were discriminated against.
I haven't had a dog in a long time :(
[Image: 8kosYke.jpg] That was my family dog Max, he died in December 2013
[Image: LlB6SnF.jpg] Those are my kitties, they're awesome
I'm biased now, dogs are too much work for me tbh

So as an OG I am allowed to hate gorlab.

Awesome.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee The Shark@Apr 16 2015, 08:26 PM
So as an OG I am allowed to hate gorlab.

Awesome.
Well everyone's ALLOWED to hate him. Just some people have more cause than others Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Caillean@Apr 16 2015, 08:28 PM

Well everyone's ALLOWED to hate him. Just some people have more cause than others Tongue

No but I am allowed without reason.

The good life.

Big titty =D>

Everyone on SHL can try discredit me or whine inventively... But JT, be real, you have nothing besides respect for me.

~easy~

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 16 2015, 08:59 PM
Everyone on SHL can try discredit me or whine inventively... But JT, be real, you have nothing besides respect for me.

~easy~

No I have respect for the work you do. I have no respect for the person you are.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee The Shark@Apr 17 2015, 12:03 AM

No I have respect for the work you do. I have no respect for the person you are.
[Image: jon-stewart-oh-snap.gif]

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2020, 11:55 AM by Carlz.)

04-13-2015, 07:41 PMCarl Wrote: gorlab we need damage control ASAP. let's get the number to that thing mplardy calls his gf and get her to tug his dick for once again

04-13-2015, 07:43 PMCarl Wrote:
Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 13 2015, 07:28 AM
Smile)

What happened to all the mental health advocates on SHL? Someone on the BoD told me to kill myself and you're all chastizing me for bringing it up and calling me a crybaby.

Green, did I call you an emo kid when you cried non stop about Carl threatening to rape your wife??? Fuck out of here.
DEAD.  :lol:

I bet he still thinks I actually said that too :lol:

as if someone would want to have sex with greebsie

04-13-2015, 07:50 PMgorlab Wrote: Is JayTee honestly trying to hide the fact he's been neg repped more than anyone else on SHL??

Damn... and here I was, thinking I was the spineless heel of SHL.

04-13-2015, 08:12 PMCarl Wrote:
Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Apr 13 2015, 06:11 PM
Gorlab never accepted my challenge
don't think he wants to fight someone with a gut that's bigger than half the league

All time great SHL posts in this thread.

If some of the things said in this thread were said on todays SHL the league would be shut down

I'd like to propose a truce with the OG Edmonton guys I was beefing with in this thread @teztify @JumpierPegasus @BasedMinkus
at least you guys threw back some decent shit talk unlike the giant dorks today

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

04-13-2015, 08:05 PM701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD Wrote:
Quote:Originally posted by JayTee The Shark@Apr 13 2015, 05:58 PM

What was I caught red handed for?

I have stated before I changed my rep Smile)
Go get more free tpe by the admin on your team, and act like you did nothing. Smile)
RIP young god

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

-Quotes own posts

All time shl greats right here

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Haha wow Carl you sure are good at making fat and ugly jokes!

Fuck lol I can’t stop laughing !

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-30-2020, 01:02 PMSlashACM Wrote: -Quotes own posts

Was referring to the whole thread having all time great quotes not just me but yup I did have some pretty good ones!

05-30-2020, 01:23 PMCarlz Wrote:
05-30-2020, 01:02 PMSlashACM Wrote: -Quotes own posts

Was referring to the whole thread having all time great quotes not just me but yup I did have some pretty good ones!

I haven't seen any mtl games but I'm sure you're all over the ice

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]