Create Account

S54 WFT #1 - Goal Songs

Probably our own song for New Foundland... Maybe not a huge sentimental thing for myself but the 'ha ha' is just a bit blah to me, especially when we promote this tough bad assery demeanor. When you name the arena "The Slaughter House" and then have that as your goal song it just doesn't correlate. There is so much out there... hell even the Viking horn would be better.

[Image: Wally.png]

I would go with the main theme for jurrasic park soft the Raptors goal song. Obviously very thematic to the team while also being a classic theme in general.

[Image: vDWeWJB.png]
Sig By Carpy48
Selected #14 Overall to the Colorado Raptors
Selected #9 Overall to the Calgary Dragons
Finland Dragons Raptors
[Image: zdXC6eb.png][Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

This season, the Newfoundland Berserkers should use Dragonforce’s Through Fire and Flame as their goal song. I have a hard time taking a 10 second cut for that song and feel like I’m not cheating the epic nature of that piece. But I’m sure there’s a clip somewhere in there

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I mean, since I was on the small team that worked on the franchise relocation and rebranding, I'm a bit miffed that @JNH and @SDCore didn't let me put on some Amon Amarth as the Newfoundland Berserkers goal song...

Imagine THIS SONG playing in the arena every time the home team scores... how pumped would you be?!

Something about being "family friendly" and "not putting on a song about brutal murder in a battlefield"... Psh.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Detroit’s goal song would be Detroit Rock City from Kiss is a pretty obvious choice. At 44 second in this video.

Get up
Everybody's gonna move their feet
Get down
Everybody's gonna leave their seat
You gotta lose your mind in Detroit Rock City”

The lyrics fit pretty damn well.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

For the New Orleans Specters goal song I decided to lean heavily into the area's theme but not go overboard on the country songs like some might expect. I chose Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Born on the Bayou" because it has a nice little hook to it that most people know and it fits the city and it's people nicely.

62 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I love our goal song here in Anaheim. However, to fit the bill of being an Outlaw I think the Outlaw country song by Charlene from the show Archer would be perfect for our team.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Oh, well this one's pretty easy. The goal song for the Tampa Bay Barracuda should be Who Let The Dogs Out obviously, because we are known as the water dogs.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I would use Party Hard by Andrew WK for Hamilton. Previously used by the Pittsburgh Penguins, Party Hard got all the fans hype anytime the Pens scored a goal. Since the song is no longer used by any other team, I'm claiming it for Hamilton. We are going to truly Party Hard as we're dunking on all of you.

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2020, 02:21 PM by ErM.)

The Edmonton Blizzard has a couple of good choices, I think the runner up was to go with the annoying strategy and go with What Does the Fox say due to the Fox logo the Edmonton Blizzard go with. However, in the end we are going to go with Chocolate Rain and original by Tay Zonday the living legend. Ideally, Tay would make it to the games to do live performances. However, even of recording of the sweet beat would be enough to really get the fans pumped. The Edmonton Blizzard also find it quite fitting in our current time and would bring some awareness to an issue important to the team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Gottta go with Jackyl - The Lumberjack for Maine. Id start the song at 2:12 seconds and just let the chainsaw rip. Symbolic for cutting up the competiton, and after a few goals I am sure our opponents would get tired of hearing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52p9jc-...u.be&t=131

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

This is the song that doesn't end.
Yes it goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue singing it forever just because
This is the song that doesn't end.
Yes it goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue singing it forever just because...

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2020, 03:38 PM by MrRuihu.)

Philadelphia Flyers playoff goal horn 2012.

This shit slaps hard, Also the horn is very loud and makes it easy to pump up fans and a team easily. also makes it very distracting for the opposing team, feeling that bass in their organs will surely make them struggle to focus during and after the goal.

This should be for the Kelowna Knights, Obviously.

The new goal song for Tampa Bay Barracude should be this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

It fits them perfectly and I'm pretty that with this goal song the will surely be a strong team once again.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Buffalo Stampede and Taylor Swift - Shake it off is a match made in heaven. Because WBF on a daily basis has to deal with dozens of haters hating, he just goes on with his business and shakes it off.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede