Create Account

S54 WFT #1 - Goal Songs

I think "Do the doot da doot doo" by Hollerado would be a great goal song. It's up beat and has that sing-a-long quality for the fans. It would have to be the chorus that's played after a goal though. See 1:05 of this for the part of the song that would be used!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

For the Calgary Dragons I would use the Nationwide commercial where Peyton Manning sings "chicken parm you taste so good" because Calgary is obsessed with parm and parm accessories.

For the New Orleans Specters I would use the Scooby Doo theme song because they got a spooky ghost vibe going on.

Winnipeg Jets would use Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins cause of Top Gear and jets and badass song.

LA Panthers would use Eyes of a Panther by Steel Panther because that is the most panther related song and it even starts with panther noises.

Buffalo Stampede would use the Crab Rave so that they could dab on inferior teams in style.

Tampa Bay Barracuda would use Barracuda by Heart and everyone has said this because there is no other choice.

Similarly the Texas Renegades would use Renegade by Styx cause its another song made for them.

The Hamilton Steelhawks would use Watchamacallit by Ella Mai because in her words, "it aint cheating, its a Watchamacallit".

The Minnesota Chiefs would use Chelsea Dagger because their branding is just "not blackhawks".

Toronto North Stars would have some obnoxious Drake song like Hotline Bling because Toronto is Drake.

New England Wolfpack would be Im Shipping Up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys and dont pretend it wouldnt be.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

I don't really have suggestions for any specific teams. But a few songs I think would make for good goal songs.  
Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home 
The intro is probably what i'd go with here it slaps
Bayside - Devotion and Desire
For this song I think I'd want to use the chorus.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

The Syndicate spent months trying to decide on a goal song and tested over 100 k-pop songs for their goal song,. They eventually decided to go with the song "Flamingo" by Kero Kero Bonito as it was the most successful goal song in pre-season.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

The only song that makes sense for the Timber is Timber by Pitbull and Kesha. It just makes too much sense thematically. "It's goin down, I'm yelling TIMBER"

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

The song that should be played when the New Orleans Specters scores a goal is a no brainer. The only song that screams “hockey goal” and that song is Brass Bonanza.
Words ~31

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

While it is completely stereotypical, there is no better fit for the San Francisco Pride than Roar by Katy Perry. This song has the catchiness needed to get wormed in the crowd's head and is fitting thematically

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

The Winnipeg Jets goal song should be the Little Einsteins theme song. It makes sense because the Jets are so smart and they fit the lyrics. "Going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship, zooming through the sky, little Einsteins!"

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

buffalo we go with NWA Fuck the Police because fuck the police they kill people and Buffalo is against this shit and we support protesters and want to let cops know they all uphold institutional racism even if they are a so-called good pig. I mean cop.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Wanted something for the Steelhawks that hits the familiar note of mentioning the previous sim engine while also invoking the genius of Kanye West.

Should note that this is meant as a joke only and isn't a criticism of the Hamilton team, whose success I respect.

Uses sound from this video and this video.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

PS: ............Why you use this as a prompt, I'm kinda stumped. Maybe Anaheim Outlaws or Texas Renegades can use Old Town Road by Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus. Idk, I mean it has the old west feel to it, so i guess it can work with their theme..................wait........Thinking of another one...........Yeah, another alt could be Testimony #1 from Ace Combat Zero. Again, Outlaws or Renes can use this. Epic flamenco to give that standoff feel.

ACZ Testimony #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iP9bGqt6No

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Clearly the renegades are going to have "Baby Got Back" as the goal song. I'm not sure there is a lot of significance to it, other than the fact it'd be great to have everyone singing that as we kick some ass.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

I think Staying Alive by the Bee Gees could be a fun goal song for Buffalo. Not that it really fits what we have going on in Buffalo or the culture there but because it seems to me that we tend to either make a lot of comebacks or run with our lead. The song is mostly for the former, but could also be a mockery when we run through teams

The Colorado Raptors song should be Eminem's Godzilla, because even if Godzilla's not really a velociraptor he's still kind of a dinosaur. Plus the song is so fast it'll confuse the opponent.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

For the NL Berserkers, I'd go with The Berserker at Stamford Bridge by Amon Amarth. Pretty much solely because it has the word Berserker in the song name, but also because it's a heavy metal song that matches our aggressive, penalty prone team style. The entire album name that the song is from is titled Berserker, so any song from that album would also suffice.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92