Create Account

I´m not donating

06-03-2020, 07:45 AMjRuutu Wrote:
06-03-2020, 07:26 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Honestly, probably. What else is there to do? At the end of the day, things can be replaced. Lives cannot.

I don´t know, pretty extreme to me to trash everything. Are they still going to protest when everything is on the ground? If they are, why go through the step of destroying everything?
Again, it is to be heard because peaceful protests ultimately never did anything at all. Yet even peaceful protests were demonized.

06-03-2020, 07:26 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: The smartest people in the neighborhood are leading these protests and directing the protestors to use common sense by targeting police stations, government institutions, large corporations that are also very complicit in enforcing a system that preys on the poor, who are disproportionately people of color, telling people to stop when crossing a line, discouraging violence against human beings. But, yes, you are right that they want to cause chaos but that is not all the vast majority of the protesters want. I will say it again - they want to affect changes on an institutional level to create a society that affords all people, regardless of race, religion, gender, etc. an equal opportunity.

Does not sound very smart to me, are those same community leaders responsible when things do get out of hand? You could say things have gotten out of hand already. Are they the ones who clean the streets and communities when its all over? Are they going to rebuild anything?

If the goverment/cities refuse to rebuild those destroyed parts, what are the the rioting/protesting people going to do?

Actually, many community members are voluntarily cleaning up the morning after riots and protests all over the country. So that is a start.

And we will see what happens. I don't think most people want to destroy things for nothing. I would imagine that people will rebuild their communities, especially if actual changes are made to address an inherently racist system.

06-03-2020, 07:26 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Of course not. But let's not forget that it is not the norm for the police to be killing/acting violent/overstepping the boundaries of so many people and it is so obvious that there is a huge need for accountability.

Does the race of the police officer matter? More than likely fair to assume that not all police officers are white? Can a black person be a racist towards another black person?
Not all police officers are white and, while I know it may be unpopular, I very much do believe black people can and do act in a prejudiced and even racist manner towards black people and hold racist beliefs against black people/people of color. When we live in a world where people of color have had to play by different rules for centuries, people begin to internalize these rules as the norm and begin viewing the world as if everyone has been on a level playing field. As a result, they believe that certain people are inferior because they do not achieve at the same level as others, without acknowledging/realizing/accepting that the deck is still so stacked against people of color in today's world. And this mentality is something everyone can believe and even act on, regardless of race. Mental slavery is real and yet another damaging effect of institutional racism.

06-03-2020, 07:26 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Civil disobedience is one of the best ways to get in touch with the government when peaceful protests fall on deaf ears.
Sure, no denying that, but burning stores and looting, is that really needed?
Obviously so. People have been protesting these issues for decades. Finally, white people and people in power have no choice to remain wilfully ignorant and pretend that people of color are not systematically discriminated against. And this inability to ignore this issue or act like it doesn't exist is a daily reality for people of color.

06-03-2020, 07:26 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: You don't hear news on it, no. The media is naturally focused on negative stories. Black Lives Matter is actually a really tremendous organisation that is trying to do so much for underpriviledged people and communities but only gets publicity when they are protesting, unfortunately. If you are interested, I encourage you to browse their website at https://blacklivesmatter.com/ and take a look at the actions they are taking that include promotion of black leaders, artists, politicians as well as checking out the chapters across the United States that are engaging in community building.

Would still be nice to hear more about the ´other side´, in social media for example and not just pure negativity all the time. Black on black crime is a real issue as well. Thanks for the link!
Gang violence (which I assume is what you are alluding to when discussing black on black crime) is a real issue. However, much of it is a result of an environment created by a system that victimises black people constantly, a system that makes it extremely hard to escape where you come from. If you didn't know, zip code of birth (essentially the town/area of a city where you were born) is one of the best predictors of one's future education level and wealth. And it is because of a system that makes it so extremely difficult to escape poverty, leaving generations upon generations stuck in a cycle of poverty that many families have literally never escaped since their ancestors were stolen from Africa because they've never had a fair chance. It's an extremely complex issue we're talking about when it comes to gang violence that is 100% perpetuated by systemic racism.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

06-03-2020, 08:05 AMjRuutu Wrote:
06-03-2020, 07:45 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: No, it's absolutely not and you are absolutely and completely aware of what I am asking you here, but you would rather play an idiot like you always do because that's more fun for you right? How about you actually grow the fuck up and stop stirring shit for your own amusement, like an actual adult human being normally does or is that too opressive to you?

If I want to have a discussion in SHL, I think it´s my right to try and do so. Up to you then if you reply or even read my comments.

Yeah, if I want to go and kill my whole neighbourhood, I can go and do it, but there are really fucking obvious problems with doing so. Moving the responsibility of reading your mouth sewage on me is a really stupid reflection of you not even attempting to take responsibility for your own opinions, but somehow feel the need to share them? Fuck off with that bullshit

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

06-03-2020, 08:09 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Again, it is to be heard because peaceful protests ultimately never did anything at all. Yet even peaceful protests were demonized.
I´m listening, don´t agree with it. Those funds that go to rebuilding could have been used to something else. If people took interest in politics and local politics, maybe they could feel there is a different way to make a difference than riots.

06-03-2020, 08:09 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Actually, many community members are voluntarily cleaning up the morning after riots and protests all over the country. So that is a start.

And we will see what happens. I don't think most people want to destroy things for nothing. I would imagine that people will rebuild their communities, especially if actual changes are made to address an inherently racist system.

That is nice, I saw some pictures. Did not see that many African-Americans in those pictures, but then again did not spend too much time looking. I hope those who could leave are still going to stay and rebuild.

06-03-2020, 08:09 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Not all police officers are white and, while I know it may be unpopular, I very much do believe black people can and do act in a prejudiced and even racist manner towards black people and hold racist beliefs against black people/people of color. When we live in a world where people of color have had to play by different rules for centuries, people begin to internalize these rules as the norm and begin viewing the world as if everyone has been on a level playing field. As a result, they believe that certain people are inferior because they do not achieve at the same level as others, without acknowledging/realizing/accepting that the deck is still so stacked against people of color in today's world. And this mentality is something everyone can believe and even act on, regardless of race. Mental slavery is real and yet another damaging effect of institutional racism.

That is what I would like to hear more, now I at least get the feeling that this is mostly about white police officers when in reality black and other officers do just as horrible things.

06-03-2020, 08:09 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Obviously so. People have been protesting these issues for decades. Finally, white people and people in power have no choice to remain wilfully ignorant and pretend that people of color are not systematically discriminated against. And this inability to ignore this issue or act like it doesn't exist is a daily reality for people of color.

And this type of scenario it would do a lot of good to hear about the community also fighting to eliminate black on black crimes, and hear about black police officers for example. When that side is ignored or seen important, it is easy to look the other way when white police officers are put on blast when talking about police brutality and racism.

06-03-2020, 08:09 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Gang violence (which I assume is what you are alluding to when discussing black on black crime) is a real issue. However, much of it is a result of an environment created by a system that victimises black people constantly, a system that makes it extremely hard to escape where you come from. If you didn't know, zip code of birth (essentially the town/area of a city where you were born) is one of the best predictors of one's future education level and wealth. And it is because of a system that makes it so extremely difficult to escape poverty, leaving generations upon generations stuck in a cycle of poverty that many families have literally never escaped since their ancestors were stolen from Africa because they've never had a fair chance. It's an extremely complex issue we're talking about when it comes to gang violence that is 100% perpetuated by systemic racism.

I understand that there is no easy solutions, glorifying criminal lifestyle is where a lot of people go wrong. Many could have the potential to escape, but they get sucked into that lifestyle. In my opinion it´s not just on the system, but also on the people who live in those neighborhoods, there is not enough positive role models.

I like turtles.

06-03-2020, 08:24 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote:
06-03-2020, 08:05 AMjRuutu Wrote: If I want to have a discussion in SHL, I think it´s my right to try and do so. Up to you then if you reply or even read my comments.

Yeah, if I want to go and kill my whole neighbourhood, I can go and do it, but there are really fucking obvious problems with doing so. Moving the responsibility of reading your mouth sewage on me is a really stupid reflection of you not even attempting to take responsibility for your own opinions, but somehow feel the need to share them? Fuck off with that bullshit
I don´t remember tagging you in this thread? If you comment, I might try to reply back. Other than that, I´m not forcing you to come in or stay to comment.

If you want, next time I create a thread not only in SHL but also in other forums, I will add COATW into the title. That stands for Citizen of Adraa trigger warning. When you see that, you know I might say something you don´t want to see, and you automatically know to avoid the thread.

Dude do you not see how you are doubling down on every possible bad angle here in order to push all the culpability back onto the black community? “But black on black crime” “but black police officers too” stop with this! These are all symptoms of a society that was built on racism. That’s what all of this goes back to. You want so badly to blame black people for their own misfortune that you refuse to accept that the cards have been stacked against them since this society was built on the backs of slave labor. Of course there are bad people amongst every race, gender, etc. But this isn’t about that. This isn’t about anybody’s individual prejudices or racist tendencies, this is about how the actual fabric of our justice system is unfairly skewed in favor of white people, and the police who enforce those laws do so disproportionately and violently against black people. You’re diverting from that by dragging in other things that you think support your point, but they don’t, they just make it patently obvious that you clearly think people are complaining about nothing and should just sit down and shut up.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

06-03-2020, 08:05 AMjRuutu Wrote:
06-03-2020, 07:40 AMMayuu Wrote: fuck you, you racist piece of shit.
The Swedes and their welcoming attitude, when are you going to apologize for treating Finnish people like dirt hundreds of years ago?

06-03-2020, 07:45 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: No, it's absolutely not and you are absolutely and completely aware of what I am asking you here, but you would rather play an idiot like you always do because that's more fun for you right? How about you actually grow the fuck up and stop stirring shit for your own amusement, like an actual adult human being normally does or is that too opressive to you?

If I want to have a discussion in SHL, I think it´s my right to try and do so. Up to you then if you reply or even read my comments.

The Swede's were certainly atrocious towards Finnish people and other immigrants and minorities, and still are sadly enough..
If you want my personal apology you can have it, I'm not blind to the wrong doings of my country.

RETIRED

heya buddy jruutu, we don't really know eachother but I have a simple request for you and I hope it's not to much to ask..

could you kindly fuck off and never come back?

sincerely

the SHL

06-03-2020, 08:29 AMjRuutu Wrote:
06-03-2020, 08:24 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: Yeah, if I want to go and kill my whole neighbourhood, I can go and do it, but there are really fucking obvious problems with doing so. Moving the responsibility of reading your mouth sewage on me is a really stupid reflection of you not even attempting to take responsibility for your own opinions, but somehow feel the need to share them? Fuck off with that bullshit
I don´t remember tagging you in this thread? If you comment, I might try to reply back. Other than that, I´m not forcing you to come in or stay to comment.

If you want, next time I create a thread not only in SHL but also in other forums, I will add COATW into the title. That stands for Citizen of Adraa trigger warning. When you see that, you know I might say something you don´t want to see, and you automatically know to avoid the thread.

How about you never post anything again? If you are so kind and trying to appease me, let's go all the way, allright? Besides, you clearly missed the point of PUBLIC forums if this is your defense, but I guess it's hard for you to grasp social clues if you can come up with the pile of shit you talk about here.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2020, 08:47 AM by Chris-McZehrl.)

I have one problem with this problem

its well known since decades and now with corona in the back they start a riot? why not 70 years ago? or 60? 50? 40? 30? 20? 10? 5?
you had I believe yearly those action against black people from white police officers or not?

in the 1950-1980s ... if they wanted to arrest someone they said ... "he was dealing with drugs" or "he stolen something" and so on

this happens so long and with corona they turn off!

its all the time a shame ... USA and GB fought against the stupid racism regime in germany and they had all the time in their own nations this problem and never solved it. I know that many US American racists having in their living room a huge picture of A.H. ... and they take this topic like ... is there something?

all that what now happen should happen way back in the past in my opinion! no one spend money as there were riots in france or different regions of the world. so I can understand @jRuutu

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

06-03-2020, 08:43 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: I have one problem with this problem

its well known since decades and now with corona in the back they start a riot? why not 70 years ago? or 60? 50? 40? 30? 20? 10? 5?
you had I believe yearly those action against black people from white police officers or not?

in the 1950-1980s ... if they wanted to arrest someone they said ... "he was dealing with drugs" or "he stolen something" and so on

its all the time a shame ... USA and GB fought against the stupid racism regime in germany and they had all the time in their own nations this problem and never solved it. I know that many US Americans having in their living room a huge picture of A.H. ... and they take this topic like ... is there something?

all that what now happen should happen way back in the past in my opinion! no one spend money as there were riots in france or different regions of the world. so I can understand @jRuutu

does the name George Floyd tell you anything? you should probably check up on the most basic information before making comments on a situation

06-03-2020, 08:43 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: . I know that many US Americans having in their living room a huge picture of A.H.

Every new house comes with one man.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

06-03-2020, 08:46 AMCitizen of Adraa Wrote:
06-03-2020, 08:43 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: I have one problem with this problem

its all the time a shame ... USA and GB fought against the stupid racism regime in germany and they had all the time in their own nations this problem and never solved it. I know that many US Americans having in their living room a huge picture of A.H. ... and they take this topic like ... is there something?

does the name George Floyd tell you anything? you should probably check up on the most basic information before making comments on a situation

yep! in the German Bundesliga some players paid tribute to the goals of them for Floyd!

those actions are always horrible! I saw also pics or a small movieclip? idk but those actions happens so often in USA!

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

06-03-2020, 08:48 AMLeoben Wrote:
06-03-2020, 08:43 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: . I know that many US Americans having in their living room a huge picture of A.H.

Every new house comes with one man.

nah nah ... I missed the most important word here .... racists after US American! sorry for that!

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

06-03-2020, 08:35 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: Dude do you not see how you are doubling down on every possible bad angle here in order to push all the culpability back onto the black community? “But black on black crime” “but black police officers too” stop with this! These are all symptoms of a society that was built on racism. That’s what all of this goes back to. You want so badly to blame black people for their own misfortune that you refuse to accept that the cards have been stacked against them since this society was built on the backs of slave labor. Of course there are bad people amongst every race, gender, etc. But this isn’t about that. This isn’t about anybody’s individual prejudices or racist tendencies, this is about how the actual fabric of our justice system is unfairly skewed in favor of white people, and the police who enforce those laws do so disproportionately and violently against black people. You’re diverting from that by dragging in other things that you think support your point, but they don’t, they just make it patently obvious that you clearly think people are complaining about nothing and should just sit down and shut up.
I don´t see anything wrong or bad in asking the other half to take some ownership in this. In my opinion burning and stealing is not how you should do things in America of 2020. Those are my points. Should I just eat up everything the media tolds me? Is that what you want? Do you want me to sing the same songs and if I don´t - I´m racist?