Create Account

iRacing

Anyone dork out like @ztevans and I?

[Image: Wally.png]

I used to but I just don't have the time anymore to justify paying for the subscription and buying cars/tracks.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

06-19-2020, 11:39 AMTommySalami Wrote: I used to but I just don't have the time anymore to justify paying for the subscription and buying cars/tracks.

As one who has loved local short tracks my whole life... this has literally became my addiction. And I love it. Granted I do really just run short tracks, so it limits what I'm spending.

06-19-2020, 12:51 PMWally Wrote:
06-19-2020, 11:39 AMTommySalami Wrote: I used to but I just don't have the time anymore to justify paying for the subscription and buying cars/tracks.

As one who has loved local short tracks my whole life... this has literally became my addiction.  And I love it.  Granted I do really just run short tracks, so it limits what I'm spending.

I'm up in Canada so I don't have connection to many local tracks sadly. I've just always enjoyed racing games.

06-19-2020, 01:40 PMTommySalami Wrote: I'm up in Canada so I don't have connection to many local tracks sadly. I've just always enjoyed racing games.

I used to do some F1 racing, but once I got on to iRacing... I've been pretty honed in to mindlessly losing my temper every other night a quarter mile at a time lol

06-19-2020, 02:14 PMWally Wrote:
06-19-2020, 01:40 PMTommySalami Wrote: I'm up in Canada so I don't have connection to many local tracks sadly. I've just always enjoyed racing games.

I used to do some F1 racing, but once I got on to iRacing... I've been pretty honed in to mindlessly losing my temper every other night a quarter mile at a time lol

I would mostly do NASCAR tracks, I suck too much at driving to do road courses, although I would practice on them. I really liked doing some of the super speedway races, driving that close with other people gets the palms real sweaty.

06-19-2020, 02:41 PMTommySalami Wrote: I would mostly do NASCAR tracks, I suck too much at driving to do road courses, although I would practice on them. I really liked doing some of the super speedway races, driving that close with other people gets the palms real sweaty.

Lol I hear ya... It usually takes the first five laps for my heart rate to calm down. My fear of taking someone out lol

I used to run oval a lot, I discontinued my shit though. Fun program

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Stop iRacing and bring back SCOR @Wally

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

06-19-2020, 04:53 PMcrutch Wrote: I used to run oval a lot, I discontinued my shit though. Fun program

Definitely is... I think I'm just as much into the designing of the cars as well... I get sucked in.

06-19-2020, 05:05 PMAce Wrote: Stop iRacing and bring back SCOR @Wally

So I had been working hard core on that... adding a second career track for open wheel... and then Evans had to go buy a wheel. Then I had to. Now I'm hooked. Eeeeeeeek

used to play it awhile ago but had to give back my friends' steering wheel i took lol. glad its still going strong, was a great game

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

06-19-2020, 05:27 PMhonkerrs Wrote: used to play it awhile ago but had to give back my friends' steering wheel i took lol. glad its still going strong, was a great game

They have really been pushing the implementation of short ovals and I'm absolutely loving it. Finally running old North Wilkesboro... and it is amaze-balls. I usually stick in the late models, street stocks and ARCA series rides.

06-19-2020, 05:21 PMWally Wrote:
06-19-2020, 05:05 PMAce Wrote: Stop iRacing and bring back SCOR @Wally

So I had been working hard core on that... adding a second career track for open wheel... and then Evans had to go buy a wheel.  Then I had to.  Now I'm hooked.  Eeeeeeeek

I told you it was my fault, Ace.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I have been trying to get into this.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread