Create Account

Pay SHL Coaches

06-19-2020, 07:00 PMst4rface Wrote: This is really important topic to talk about and to be honest - this conversation was needed already long time ago. GM's/coaches spend a lot of time on forum and do very much. Help their players, trades, strategies, lines, making everyone happy. Plus, they need to update their player aswell. They really spend a lot of time here.

I think there might be seasonal salary for GM's/coaches and co-GM's which is paid out after the season, so if someone is fired - there are no losses for the league and unfair payouts. Plus, then you can punish GM's/coaches and co-GM's with taking their salary away or something. Hard to say something on this topic as just a user, but still - GM's/coaches deserve some paycheck.

There isn't even a conversation on how big this salary should be. Even 3 - 5 mil per season would be cool, because now they have nothing and there ain't really actual official role for them on forum.

GM's are paid currently unless I am mistaken

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

06-19-2020, 07:31 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote:
06-19-2020, 07:00 PMst4rface Wrote: This is really important topic to talk about and to be honest - this conversation was needed already long time ago. GM's/coaches spend a lot of time on forum and do very much. Help their players, trades, strategies, lines, making everyone happy. Plus, they need to update their player aswell. They really spend a lot of time here.

I think there might be seasonal salary for GM's/coaches and co-GM's which is paid out after the season, so if someone is fired - there are no losses for the league and unfair payouts. Plus, then you can punish GM's/coaches and co-GM's with taking their salary away or something. Hard to say something on this topic as just a user, but still - GM's/coaches deserve some paycheck.

There isn't even a conversation on how big this salary should be. Even 3 - 5 mil per season would be cool, because now they have nothing and there ain't really actual official role for them on forum.

GM's are paid currently unless I am mistaken

yes they are. GMs, cos, and fed heads and cos are all paid

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

My bad. Then it’s all safe and there are need to just put coaches in the same basket as GM’s and problem solved.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2020, 08:04 PM by ml002.)

06-19-2020, 07:47 PMst4rface Wrote: My bad. Then it’s all safe and there are need to just put coaches in the same basket as GM’s and problem solved.

Problem not solved as teams then can circumvent the cap by naming a poor player the coach and having them get paid to do nothing

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

06-19-2020, 08:04 PMml002 Wrote:
06-19-2020, 07:47 PMst4rface Wrote: My bad. Then it’s all safe and there are need to just put coaches in the same basket as GM’s and problem solved.

Problem not solved as teams then can circumvent the cap by naming a poor player the coach and having them get paid to do nothing
Of course. Need to make rules for coach spot. Based on activity or something. Most important that this topic is finally active and people are talking about this issue.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2020, 10:12 PM by Grapehead.)

tbf I could hire a poor player as my co-GM to do nothing too

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Or could just pay me for FHM tactical secrets.
“You won’t believe this one little trick”

ok

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

06-19-2020, 10:11 PMGrapehead Wrote:
06-19-2020, 08:04 PMml002 Wrote: Problem not solved as teams then can circumvent the cap by naming a poor player the coach and having them get paid to do nothing

tbf I could hire a poor player as my co-GM to do nothing too
@DaftRaincloud

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

06-19-2020, 10:38 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Or could just pay me for FHM tactical secrets.
I’m sure most have seen your tactics questions on the FHM forums lol

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

06-20-2020, 01:23 AMMyLittleHexx Wrote:
06-19-2020, 10:38 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Or could just pay me for FHM tactical secrets.
Who needs tactics, when you can just permanently cycle.

I can see the cap circumvention argument against paying scouts and other behind the scenes helpers, even though it would be nice to have.
But for coaches, I think this would be very doable. Teams get to assign coaches who are the ones submitting the lines. A GM can of course do the job himself if he wants to. Whoever does that job receives like $1 to 2 M per season. If a team submits illegal lines, it will be the coach who is made responsible for it. We could still hold GMs accountable in some way for their coaches of course.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

06-20-2020, 01:23 AMMyLittleHexx Wrote:

Knowledge is the first step to greatness.

So that's what we should've been doing

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Do teams still pay scouts for logging on every 28 days or less?

[Image: creller_dragons.png]