Create Account

Werewolf Game 10!

Just bummed using my power so early. Also tnl was the one who suggested geck was wolf early on and the one actually pushing for people to be hung that are likely villagers

Why would the wolves eat a role that has no power any more?

Knight gets attacked/lynched = vanilla
Mayor uses power = vanilla
Hunter uses a kill = vanilla

They'd be better off doing a different kill hoping to hit a role that could actually benefit them now and save your vanilla buns for later

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Deadline for the vote at 8pm ET again?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Votes:

HockeyisCool - 7 (jfisher, luketd, tnl, jeffie, Mook, cement, muted)

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

personally, i dunno bout blowing maylr vote on a day 2 lynch.

i mean, its day 2??? wts?

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

wolves can then kill him because we know what he is? keeping things muddy would be great for them.

i really think voting him up is a shit idea. get an investigator to look into him tonight - probably send the doc too, lmao

e

06-24-2020, 07:22 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: wolves can then kill him because we know what he is? keeping things muddy would be great for them.

i really think voting him up is a shit idea. get an investigator to look into him tonight - probably send the doc too, lmao

We can lynch you instead Mr.Geck. I always knew you were jealous of Dr.Acula's Be-dais and wanted access to it for yourself

06-24-2020, 07:34 PMMook Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:22 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: wolves can then kill him because we know what he is? keeping things muddy would be great for them.

We can lynch you instead Mr.Geck. I always knew you were jealous of Dr.Acula's Be-dais and wanted access to it for yourself
lynching me is a worse idea. You, on the other hand?

e
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 07:40 PM by Mook.)

06-24-2020, 07:35 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:34 PMMook Wrote: We can lynch you instead Mr.Geck. I always knew you were jealous of Dr.Acula's Be-dais and wanted access to it for yourself
lynching me is a worse idea. You, on the other hand?

Why do people always say "lynching me a worse idea"? Why make it obvious that you have a good role? Does this work? It seems wolves never seem to eat the ones who say "Lynching me is a bad idea"

Why is that...

06-24-2020, 07:39 PMMook Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:35 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: lynching me is a worse idea. You, on the other hand?

Why do people always say "lynching me a worse idea"? Why make it obvious that you have a good role? Does this work? It seems wolves never seem to eat the ones who say "Lynching me is a bad idea"

Why is that...
lmao what do you want me to say

"hell ya lynch me baby"

e

06-24-2020, 07:03 PMMook Wrote: Why would the wolves eat a role that has no power any more?

Hunter uses a kill =  vanilla

They'd be better off doing a different kill hoping to hit a role that could actually benefit them now and save your vanilla buns for later
wolves would do that so we dont have people we can trust? if nobody knows wtf is happenin and nobody trusts each other ez wolf win

e

06-24-2020, 07:41 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:39 PMMook Wrote: Why do people always say "lynching me a worse idea"? Why make it obvious that you have a good role? Does this work? It seems wolves never seem to eat the ones who say "Lynching me is a bad idea"

Why is that...
lmao what do you want me to say

"hell ya lynch me baby"

Lynch me baby

06-24-2020, 07:42 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:03 PMMook Wrote: Why would the wolves eat a role that has no power any more?

Hunter uses a kill =  vanilla

wolves would do that so we dont have people we can trust? if nobody knows wtf is happenin and nobody trusts each other ez wolf win

First scenario
Mayor uses his role, he is now vanilla. Wolves choose to eat mayor. Seer uses power

Knight gets lynched, he is now vanilla, Wolves eat the vanilla knight, seer uses power

Alternate scenario
Mayor uses power, he is now vanilla. Wolves eat villager x

Knight gets lynched, he is now vanilla, Wolves eat villager y

They now know they 2 of the remaining villagers are vanilla, and have 2 kills on other villagers which could have been more important roles like seer/doc/lookout while saving the powerless villagers for later

Come on Geck, do I need to train you on being a wolf?

on another note, doctorman, with mook basically telling the wolves to eat me a visit tonight would be appreciated <3

e

06-24-2020, 07:47 PMMook Wrote:
06-24-2020, 07:42 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: wolves would do that so we dont have people we can trust? if nobody knows wtf is happenin and nobody trusts each other ez wolf win

First scenario
Mayor uses his role, he is now vanilla. Wolves choose to eat mayor. Seer uses power

Knight gets lynched, he is now vanilla, Wolves eat the vanilla knight, seer uses power

Alternate scenario
Mayor uses power, he is now vanilla. Wolves eat villager x

Knight gets lynched, he is now vanilla, Wolves eat villager y

They now know they 2 of the remaining villagers are vanilla, and have 2 kills on other villagers which could have been more important roles like seer/doc/lookout while saving the powerless villagers for later

Come on Geck, do I need to train you on being a wolf?

why would u seer someone who is basically a vanillager???

bruh u out here clownin.

e