Create Account

S54 PT #5 - Parent's Day

For Father's Day this year, Rocco was not able to make the trip back home to Geneva to see his family because of the current situation with COVID-19. However, because of new technologies like Zoom, he was still able to meet with his parents virtually. From his condo in Kelowna, Rocco got on a call that lasted a few hours with his family. His parents, Marie and Jean Berni, were calling from the family home in Geneva. Jean was excited to be able to speak with his kids on Father's Day, as he had been scared for a while that the current world climate wouldn't allow this meetup to happen. Rocco's sister, Helena, was also able to make it on the call, as well as his grandfather, Pierre. The family chatted about all things hockey, outwardly hoping that sports leagues outside of the SHL and SMJHL would be able to open play again.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

pt pass

Tom Fiddler has no children, but he does have a dad and that dad is named Michael Fitted. It's not a biological relationship, but Fitted has taken me under his wing and shown me how to get poon and do drugs. If not for him I would be out there not doing drugs and not fucking men and women indiscriminately. For Parents day, I got fitted a puck made entirely out of drugs so he can practice his shooting and then he can shoot some drugs. I also got him a free ride in my Honda Civic 2003, the rich mans luxury car. He's always wanted to drive it but I've never let him because it is a precious vehicle. Hopefully some day, I can sire my own kids so they can buy me a brick of drugs shaped like a puck and a ride in their honda civic.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

"Look, for the eleventh time today. He's four!"
"Well... That was right around the age I started my training."
"I didn't squeeze this bastard out just for you to put him in harm's way!"
"Were you not trying to make him pick up Advanced Physics the last time I saw you reading him a book?"
"...maybe? It's still way harmless than what you want him to do!"
"Look, I promise he will not be harmed. Do you not trust me at all?"
"Do you swear?"
"I promise on my word and you are free to yank him out from his practice should he be harmed in any way. That and we will probably start by training his jumping."

She looked at the pole her son was supposed to jump over, blinking.

"Yoshi."
"Omelette?"
"I don't think our son can jump over a metre."
"...Indeed, I will get a shorter one."

"Yoshi."
"Omelette?"
"NINETY CENTIMETRES IS STILL TOO MUCH!"
"Advanced Physics is too much but you do not seem to stop yourself."

Yoshimitsu's sisters watched in silence (and glee) the two argue over what to teach their child while little Sunrise McCloud seemed to entertain himself with a ladybug. Mizutimitsu ate popcorn.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

For Parent’s day, Luca had both his father and his mother fly over to Baltimore to come watch a few games of the Platoon as well as visit the city and Washington D.C. The only other time his parents had come to the USA, the team was still based in Miami, Florida so to experience a whole new environment was a fun experience for them.
Being Italian parents, you can already know what happened when they visited his apartment. They inspected his fridge and went shopping for all the Italian necessities, finding his current stock in ingredients insufficient. Hard enough to spend half the year on the road, and the other half barely at home as you’re training in the team facilities and eating the food prepared for you by the team nutritionists. Try explaining that to your parents!
Overall, it was a fun week spent with his parents and an experience that would be best not repeated every season.

(160 words)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

NSFL PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

[Image: jumbot10.png]

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

NSFL PT

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Jean-Uhtred Ragnarsson-Tremblay's parents met on PuckR, a dating app for hockey fans. Although Pierre Tremblay and Helka Ragnarsson didn't speak each other's language, they bonded with their limited English skills. Another passion they had in common was Netflix's series The Last Kingdom . They moved to Finland to have their children. Helka being a Ragnarsson like the main character of this series, they chose to include her last name in the full name of their children (as is common in Pierre Tremblay's native country of Québec). Their oldest is named after that main characted, Uhtred Ragnarsson. There was, however, a mistake when naming Jean-Uhtred Ragnarsson-Tremblay : the H and the T in Uhtred had been mixed up to make Uthred. Pierre and Helka were devastated when they realized it and couldn't afford a name change. That's what JURT offered them for Parent Day : as a professional hockey player, he finally got enough influence and the good high-up relations to get his name fixed, lifting the weight of it from his parents shoulders.

[Image: lespoils.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2020, 10:53 AM by Cyanide.)

wrong pt lol

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

My player doesn't have children yet, but he always wanted to buy his parents a nice new house because he knows he wouldn't be where he is now without their help. They've always supported him throughout his career, and when young Aaron started playing hockey his father had to drive him 1 hour to practice every day until they moved. Aaron has been saving up money since his rookie season, but in comparison to his peers he doesn't get paid much because he's never made more than 3M in a season despite consistently scoring over 50 points. After realizing that it would take a long time for him to save enough money he decided to YOLO all his life savings into Hertz stock after they announced bankruptcy because someone with a lot of upvotes on reddit said it was a good idea.He was able to sell at 220% profit in a few days, so Wilson finally bought his parents the house of their dreams.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Vítek is way too young to be a parent, still playing in the juniors. I think that his parents would give him a punching bag with Falcons logo all over it. I think that is the gift that would make the Falcon slayer the happiest. There's no such better than a punching bag with Falcons logo on it. This would not only make Vítek stronger but at the same time, it would be part of his training routine against Falcons. Mental preparation for matches is important and against Detroit this statement doubles. The punching bag could be modified with a sensor. If there is not a punch strong enough for a longer period of time then it would start skreeing. That would make sure Vítek punches the bag often enough. Parents know their Vítek the best, so I'm pretty sure they know that this is the best possible gift and there's not a better one.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

Karl is not a parent as far as he knows. Based on his common off season past times, and partying at The Finals he very well could be a father to a few spawnlings. As of writing however none of these incubators has come forward yet, so it is completely out of mind for the time. Maybe if he gets famous or good one day they will be clamoring for a piece of cash and attention, but not today.

For fathers day he actually flew both of his parents over to his house to spend some quality time. Usually they will make the trip and stay for a month, and then he will also see them on some of the major holidays. Once he picked up his parents at the airport, they got their first in person look at the new house in the new city.

They were able to travel up and down the east cost and visit cities like New York, Philly and Pittsburgh during the road trips. All in all a very successful fathers day.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

So I definitely do not have any kids, so I didn't get anything from anyone. Instead, I spent the day with my brother and my dad. We decided to get a nice round of golf in together on the weekend. Was great to spend some time together and just play and have a few laughs together out on the course. Considering I'm not very good, I just wanted to get better and improve.

After the round of golf, we had a nice family lunch together with both of my parents. Basically spent the day with family and just had a relaxing day, nothing crazy and just some quality time to enjoy with everyone around. I enjoyed the time together and I hope in the future I will be able to have some days like that with my kids and just enjoy each other's company. Too many things happen nowadays where everyone is in a rush and most don't stop to appreciate what is out there and what they have. I hope to have more of these days.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Nick Brain is not currently in a relationship, and to the best of his knowledge, he has not fathered any children with the few "ladies of the night" he has been with over the years.

Nick Brain does have a very close relationship with both his parents (Martin and Jolene Brain). For their respective Parent's Days, he paid off the repairs and restoration for his dad Martin's dope ass vintage Chevrolet Corvette, which got mildly sideswiped by some drunken idiot Calgary Dragons fan, and for his mom Jolene, he bought a vintage feather and quill and inkwell writing set, along with vintage Queen of England stationery, and a silver tea set engraved with Buckingham Palace emblems of some description (all of which were gifts from the Queen for winning IIHF gold for the UK a while back). Jolene appreciated the Mother's Day gift, being one of those people randomly obsessed with the Queen for some reason, and Nick was happy that his parents were happy.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Former Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger -  Aurora  Stars