[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

07-22-2020, 11:30 PMjfisherr Wrote: The Great Blow-Up of TBB - 7 Firsts
The Great Blow-Up of SFP - 0 Firsts

Is that good?
Interview SHN says ; "You're hired." Interview

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Is that good?

It's almost as though TBB blowing up ruined the pick economy in some sort of major way.

But what do I know? I'm just some doofus who looked at the pick tracker.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

07-22-2020, 11:36 PMfrithjofr Wrote:

Is that good?

It's almost as though TBB blowing up ruined the pick economy in some sort of major way.

Hey man there's still 11 firsts out there next season

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

top teams giving out large amounts of high picks couldn't possibly have anything to do with a switch to a new engine that makes its much better to have high end players it must be because of tampa

07-22-2020, 11:53 PMefiug Wrote: top teams giving out large amounts of high picks couldn't possibly have anything to do with a switch to a new engine that makes its much better to have high end players it must be because of tampa
Wait, does that mean being cap strapped has consequences, and that since Tampa, Baltimore and Los Angeles already went for the 1st rounders, that means SFP has less negotiation power with interested teams?

why i never

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Plz veto.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 12:34 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

07-22-2020, 11:53 PMefiug Wrote: top teams giving out large amounts of high picks couldn't possibly have anything to do with a switch to a new engine that makes its much better to have high end players it must be because of tampa

Maybe we should artificially create parity with a new salary tier system and a new salary cap?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 5PYmCAe.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Just fold SFP. Put them out of their misery

RETIRED

dislike

07-22-2020, 11:36 PMfrithjofr Wrote:

Is that good?

Bruh they traded 3 1500+ TPE players and didn’t get back a single first round pick? TBB only has 4 first round picks in the S56 draft so I don’t really know what you’re trying to say, NEW/TEX/WPG/CGY all have their own first round picks, to not even get one back is completely absurd

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

07-23-2020, 07:59 AMjfisherr Wrote:
07-22-2020, 11:36 PMfrithjofr Wrote: It's almost as though TBB blowing up ruined the pick economy in some sort of major way.

Bruh they traded 3 1500+ TPE players and didn’t get back a single first round pick? TBB only has 4 first round picks in the S56 draft so I don’t really know what you’re trying to say, NEW/TEX/WPG/CGY all have their own first round picks, to not even get one back is completely absurd

NEW has 3 first rounders, TBB have 4. That should only leave 9 available, right?

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

07-23-2020, 08:49 AMZema Wrote:
07-23-2020, 07:59 AMjfisherr Wrote: Bruh they traded 3 1500+ TPE players and didn’t get back a single first round pick? TBB only has 4 first round picks in the S56 draft so I don’t really know what you’re trying to say, NEW/TEX/WPG/CGY all have their own first round picks, to not even get one back is completely absurd

NEW has 3 first rounders, TBB have 4. That should only leave 9 available, right?
*only* in season 56. Season 57, 58, 59 are pretty wide open.

being cap strapped isnt even a thing (it was mentioned earlier). You can trade players to make it work. Obviously that's what ace and others did, they sent players over to fill the gaps and open up space.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

07-23-2020, 09:02 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:
07-23-2020, 08:49 AMZema Wrote: NEW has 3 first rounders, TBB have 4. That should only leave 9 available, right?
*only* in season 56. Season 57, 58, 59 are pretty wide open.

being cap strapped isnt even a thing (it was mentioned earlier). You can trade players to make it work. Obviously that's what ace and others did, they sent players over to fill the gaps and open up space.

Good point. It could simply be that teams are wary of paying 1sts down the line simply because they don't know where their team is at that point. Especially if all the players being traded had expiring deals.

But I don't really know too much about the goings of the SHL yet, so I'm just thinking aloud.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

07-23-2020, 08:49 AMZema Wrote:
07-23-2020, 07:59 AMjfisherr Wrote: Bruh they traded 3 1500+ TPE players and didn’t get back a single first round pick? TBB only has 4 first round picks in the S56 draft so I don’t really know what you’re trying to say, NEW/TEX/WPG/CGY all have their own first round picks, to not even get one back is completely absurd

NEW has HAMs 1st, MANs 1st, and their own, how SFP can't extract a late first for an S45 1800+ TPE defenceman is beyond me. I get what you were saying, but it still doesn't change the fact that every single team SFP traded with has their own first round pick from S56 through S60.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart: