Create Account

New England Wolfpack Punishment
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2020, 05:03 PM by boom.)

@Thunfish @Winter is Coming Firing a GM for the second offense of double-trading a pick is standardized in the rulebook and Ace was still on probation from the last time.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

how hard is it for people to read lmfao good LORD

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Applied

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2020, 05:13 PM by Winter is Coming.)

08-19-2020, 05:03 PMboom Wrote: @Thunfish @Winter is Coming Firing a GM for the second offense of double-trading a pick is standardized in the rulebook and Ace was still on probation from the last time.
I understand and I am not disagreeing with the letter of the law. I am just against the idea of removing a GM in general unless they committed blatantly cheating offenses or are no longer able to adequately meet the requirements to operate in the position. So, I more so just disagree with the premise of removal, period. But again, that's just me and my two cents. Obviously, others have a much different view, and I respect that.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

08-19-2020, 05:06 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: how hard is it for people to read lmfao good LORD

God fucking damnit you fuckers are making me agree with finn

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

08-19-2020, 05:13 PMml002 Wrote:
08-19-2020, 05:06 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: how hard is it for people to read lmfao good LORD

let's not make ml agree with finn for ml's sake

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2020, 05:26 PM by Jabs.)

This is a bummer. Farewell hotdog, farewell Ace.

Mike Hroch is sad.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Kraken    Wolfpack    Inferno
Player Page  •  Update Page  •  Twitter  •  PBE Affiliate
[Image: oie_t51Jz8170MQ6.gif]
[Image: ZvQVgxr.png]

08-19-2020, 05:12 PMWinter is Coming Wrote:
08-19-2020, 05:03 PMboom Wrote: @Thunfish @Winter is Coming Firing a GM for the second offense of double-trading a pick is standardized in the rulebook and Ace was still on probation from the last time.
I understand and I am not disagreeing with the letter of the law. I am just against the idea of removing a GM in general unless they committed blatantly cheating offenses or are no longer able to adequately meet the requirements to operate in the position. So, I more so just disagree with the premise of removal, period. But again, that's just me and my two cents. Obviously, others have a much different view, and I respect that.
Your two cents is why they took away the penny in Canada

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

08-19-2020, 05:13 PMml002 Wrote:

nice meme

@ml002 why are they firing a GM when there’s a HO approval process set in place? What the hell is the point of it if it still lets GMs be fired.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I took a nap. Woke up to my GM being fired.

...Wow.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

08-19-2020, 05:35 PMKeygan Wrote: @ml002 why are they firing a GM when there’s a HO approval process set in place? What the hell is the point of it if it still lets GMs be fired.

Ya @ml002 explain 4.0

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

08-19-2020, 05:12 PMWinter is Coming Wrote:
Trading a pick you don't own three times is definitely not something competent GMs do.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

08-19-2020, 05:27 PMWaters Wrote:
08-19-2020, 05:12 PMWinter is Coming Wrote: I understand and I am not disagreeing with the letter of the law. I am just against the idea of removing a GM in general unless they committed blatantly cheating offenses or are no longer able to adequately meet the requirements to operate in the position. So, I more so just disagree with the premise of removal, period. But again, that's just me and my two cents. Obviously, others have a much different view, and I respect that.
Your two cents is why they took away the penny in Canada
Jokes on you, I'M AMERICAN! Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

08-19-2020, 05:38 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: I took a nap. Woke up to my GM being fired.

...Wow.
Life comes at you fast