Create Account

Bank Account Issues

I need a refund for this transaction due to me purchasing training twice. Thank you.

I need to be swapped over to the SMJHL training/equipment. I was able to just pay the 500k/3TPE training as is, but I can't access the SMJHL equipment or anything like that. There's no rush as I can't afford equipment quite yet anyways, but I wanted to make sure you guys were aware.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

09-10-2020, 12:54 PMSteve Wrote: I need a refund for this transaction due to me purchasing training twice. Thank you.

Fixed slash refunded

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

09-10-2020, 03:56 PMAllegiant Wrote: I need to be swapped over to the SMJHL training/equipment. I was able to just pay the 500k/3TPE training as is, but I can't access the SMJHL equipment or anything like that. There's no rush as I can't afford equipment quite yet anyways, but I wanted to make sure you guys were aware.

Pretty sure I fixed this. If not just shoot me a PM or hmu on discord!

https://simulationhockey.com/bankrequest.php?id=5753

Need this request denied, made it before I was able to get SHL training but I just purchased normally today.

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

09-13-2020, 08:19 PMfunk Wrote: https://simulationhockey.com/bankrequest.php?id=5753

Need this request denied, made it before I was able to get SHL training but I just purchased normally today.

done.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020, 12:23 AM by Waters.)

Hey @Ferda omg you’re looking so hot today so cool and awesome! Hey man so I spent 1m on training and I legally can’t can you do some Ferda magic and refund that transaction or give me 500k back and also fix my account so I’m not an shl player and can’t spend 1m accidentally anymore

Thanks man and by the way have you gained muscle? I don’t think you were this buff and hot last time

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

09-14-2020, 12:22 AMWaters Wrote: Hey @Ferda omg you’re looking so hot today so cool and awesome! Hey man so I spent 1m on training and I legally can’t can you do some Ferda magic and refund that transaction or give me 500k back and also fix my account so I’m not an shl player and can’t spend 1m accidentally anymore

Thanks man and by the way have you gained muscle? I don’t think you were this buff and hot last time

done u dumb dumb

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Clicked on Training for 500k to see if it would tell me I don't have the funds.. it still went through, can I get refunded so my bank account isn't in the negatives?

[Image: Ympmk6b.png]
[Image: KXQzCef.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png][Image: iB9r7kM.png]
Huge thanks to @Carpy48 and @sulovilen for the signature!

Hey! Could someone move me from SHL NOLA to SMJHL Scarecrows so I can buy SMJHL personal coaching.

Thanks

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 07:42 PM by Trautner.)

I need to be moved from Unassigned to Hamilton, otherwise I cannot purchase the 1m weekly training

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 09:09 PM by Rangerjase.)

09-16-2020, 07:27 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote: Hey! Could someone move me from SHL NOLA to SMJHL Scarecrows so I can buy  SMJHL personal coaching.

Thanks

Fixed!

@Serpe x 13

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 09:07 PM by Rangerjase.)

09-16-2020, 07:41 PMTrautner Wrote: I need to be moved from Unassigned to Hamilton, otherwise I cannot purchase the 1m weekly training

Fixed!

@Trautner

09-16-2020, 01:20 PMJayrome Wrote: Clicked on Training for 500k to see if it would tell me I don't have the funds.. it still went through, can I get refunded so my bank account isn't in the negatives?

I can reverse if you want @Jayrome , but you are allowed to go to Negative 1.5 mil at the most.

Let me know if you still want me to reverse for you.

- Zoltan

09-16-2020, 09:05 PMRangerjase Wrote:
09-16-2020, 01:20 PMJayrome Wrote: Clicked on Training for 500k to see if it would tell me I don't have the funds.. it still went through, can I get refunded so my bank account isn't in the negatives?

I can reverse if you want @Jayrome , but you are allowed to go to Negative 1.5 mil at the most.

Let me know if you still want me to reverse for you.

- Zoltan

With that in mind I'll keep it actually. Thanks!

[Image: Ympmk6b.png]
[Image: KXQzCef.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png][Image: iB9r7kM.png]
Huge thanks to @Carpy48 and @sulovilen for the signature!